IGNORED

Flights at Christmas time

blue1878

Just checked ...Its still on....Dec 25-Feb 01

Might still be on but no good for me because I don't fly on the same dates as your goodself

Might still be on but no good for me because I don't fly on the same dates as your goodself

No worries mate...we can still have a beer!!!!! :001_Thank_You5:

<!-- isHtml:1 -->

No worries mate...we can still have a beer!!!!! :001_Thank_You5:

Sounds good to me :Chokdee:

I've been in Pattaya for the last 5 christmas's and New Year's and at that time of year it's a great place to be.

Sounds good to me :GoldenSmile1:

I've been in Pattaya for the last 5 christmas's and New Year's and at that time of year it's a great place to be.

This will be my 4th xmas/new year (13th trip in total)Watched Fireworks on beach last new year....awesome!!

We'll organise a few beers mate..no worries :001_Thank_You5::Chokdee::Drunk1:

<!-- isHtml:1 -->

This will be my 4th xmas/new year (13th trip in total)Watched Fireworks on beach last new year....awesome!!

We'll organise a few beers mate..no worries :Teacher1::Oops3::No:

Pattaya always put on a great fireworks display. And on NYE the firworks go off well after mid-night. And it's always great to see the girls reactions because a lot of them don't like th noisy fireworks...lol

im flying from manchester on pretty much same dates . i paid £796.00 in feb using netflights on qatar airline.good change over times too . much more expensive now. netflights were the cheapest though in feb not too sure now. accomodation is also creeping up from when i booked . the advice i got was book asap when going at christmas

I looked at Qatar but on the days I wanted to fly out and fly back I would have spent 8 hours in transit at Doha both ways. If I changed my dates I would have had a lot better transit times but was unable to change