IGNORED

Anyone interested in normal girls?

Gail

Hello pattaya addicts, I don't want this to come across in a negative way or anything... but I have seen very little info in this (or any) expat forum regarding picking up normal (you know.. free) girls in pattaya.

I know a lot of you may be quite old and by now have a lot of negative belief structures regarding your ability to seduce women without your wallet handy, and thats not your fault. In fact I suspect the same may even be true of younger members, but no biggie, sometimes people just aren't very confident, or whatever...

Anyways, I assume that normal women exist there. Do any of you regularly get laid by normal thai chicks? If so, how is it compared to somewhere like UK or US? Any advice or shared experiences would be cool

I'm a young guy heading out there in a few months, just wondering what the scene is like. Cheers.

Not quite sure where you would find the 'normal' girls, supermarket, chemist etc. Can't say I'd waste the time or the effort as you will realise once you get there that 'normal' is a BG for Pattaya.

Anyways, I assume that normal women exist there. Do any of you regularly get laid by normal thai chicks? If so, how is it compared to somewhere like UK or US? Any advice or shared experiences would be cool

I'm a young guy heading out there in a few months, just wondering what the scene is like[/b]. Cheers.

What is normal?

How is what?

You heading over for what? for getting tan or for getting laid?

Edited by kuffki

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psvL2eYQ7YM&feature=related

There are three sides to every argument: your side, my side and the right side.

Thank God I'm an atheist.

Hello pattaya addicts, I don't want this to come across in a negative way or anything... but I have seen very little info in this (or any) expat forum regarding picking up normal (you know.. free) girls in pattaya.

I know a lot of you may be quite old and by now have a lot of negative belief structures regarding your ability to seduce women without your wallet handy, and thats not your fault. In fact I suspect the same may even be true of younger members, but no biggie, sometimes people just aren't very confident, or whatever...

I'm a young guy heading out there in a few months, just wondering what the scene is like. Cheers.

I am sorry but your post is just ridiculous.

You do not want to come across negative and yet you insult people.

Obviously you have done your research and aware that Pattaya is P4P, yet for some unknown reason you still decided to book your holiday and at the same time for some reason you have decided that we are all old and are either not very confident or have negative beliefs about seducing a woman, so you will ride in on your horse being a young dick and with your positive beliefs and confidence not to mention vast experience just pick up all the non working girls, sweep them off their feet and they will put out for you for FREE

Since you have not found any info on the "normal thai chicks" why are you bothering to come over? clearly P4P is not for you.

Has it ever crossed your mind, that may be some people cannot be bothered to go through all the crap just to get a lousy fuck and prefer just to pay for it and move on, on to the next one.Not to mention wine and dine cost much more then just a fuck.

Edited by kuffki

One of my mates that came over was sure he was not going to pay for sex as it was not his scene and he was only going for a holiday as that's where we were going. This lasted until we entered the first bar outside the hotel and he did not stop until it was time to go home.

Obviously you have done your research and aware that Pattaya is P4P, yet for some unknown reason you still decided to book your holiday and at the same time for some reason you have decided that we are all old and are either not very confident or have negative beliefs about seducing a woman, so you will ride in on your horse being a young dick and with your positive beliefs and confidence not to mention vast experience just pick up all the non working girls, sweep them off their feet and they will put out for you for FREE

Since you have not found any info on the "normal thai chicks" why are you bothering to come over? clearly P4P is not for you.

Has it ever crossed your mind, that may be some people cannot be bothered to go through all the crap just to get a lousy fuck and prefer just to pay for it and move on, on to the next one.Not to mention wine and dine cost much more then just a fuck.

KUFFKI, i understand where you are coming from with this post but i think you have been a little harsh. this is gails first post and i believe it is a little naive but not meant in a cocky way at all. i think you should take it from the perspective of a young guy who has NEVER BEEN TO PATTS. Having been a number of times, i realise that picking up the normal girls wouldnt really cross anyones mind in patts but i can understand why a newbie would ask it because i myself thought the same thing before i first visited. he mentioned people not wanting to chat up normal girls for fear of rejection due to low confidence or age; again i see nothing wrong with this statement, he is just speaking the truth. I am 37 so i wouldnt say i was old and i wouldnt say i was young either but i can see what he means. i just

think if i had had a harsh comment like this after my first post i would have been a bit deflated... no hard feelings though pal. :D

Edited by BigReg

Aww, sorry man, didn't mean to upset you. Sounds like you've suffered a lot :(

Anyways, I was originally thinking of Bangkok, but I decided to go elsewhere because of the violence.. I guess you guys are right, Pattaya may not be for me.. Do you know of any places where the girls aren't all hookers?

Plenty of "normal" girls .. waitresses,shop workers,hotel staff etc .. but forget pulling anyone in the discos and bars like you would at home, stick to chatting up girls you meet during the day out shopping etc. Carefull with the hotel staff they can get sacked for sleeping with the customers!! Good luck though this isnt magaluf.

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

Aww, sorry man, didn't mean to upset you. Sounds like you've suffered a lot :(

Anyways, I was originally thinking of Bangkok, but I decided to go elsewhere because of the violence.. I guess you guys are right, Pattaya may not be for me.. Do you know of any places where the girls aren't all hookers?

by not all hookers do you mean girls that you dont have to pay for... dude i have been trying to find a girl like that for 23 years, trust me they dont exist. :D

Hey there,

Don't worry about your post Gail, you haven't targeted anyone its just some people assume your talking about them haha.

I only have little knowledge on picking up non-nighttime workers ;), but enough to give an introduction. To be honest there are "normal" girls in Pattaya but they aren't everywhere, as it is primarily a P4P based holiday destination, but you can still find them. Try resteraunts, shops and hotels (maybe not the one your staying in). The approach is similar to in the west, as these girls are in Pattaya they are semi adjusted to the western way. Just work your magic like you would back home. Im sure you will get some "Free" fun but if you were interested in a girl your obviously going to have to fork out one way or another thats normal hey.

If you manage to get out of the P4P areas of Thailand the aproach can be a bit different, instead of asking to and going on a first date with a girl your more likely to be going out with her and 1 or 2 of her friends before its just the both of you, thais tend to do this im not too sure why.

Nightclubs can be great to find non-p4p's, many girls work in Salons, hotels etc in the day and go party at night. Also with hotel girls try not to get involved with an employee at your hotel, just check out other hotels and hotel bars, pretend your looking for a room and get chatting ;)

Good luck and let us know how the trip goes

gk9qT.png

KUFFKI, i understand where you are coming from with this post but i think you have been a little harsh. this is gails first post and i believe it is a little naive but not meant in a cocky way at all. i think you should take it from the perspective of a young guy who has NEVER BEEN TO PATTS

You could be right Reg, but i am also a young guy and have been living here since i was 27.

He clearly done his research and knows about Patts.

I may well be over reacting, perhaps better choice of words in the post would of got different response.

Lately there has been more and more "young" guys who either try to brag about getting for free or trying to find where to get it for free. Pattaya is not an amusement park with free entry.

This is not a jealousy ride or anything like that. If/when i got some for free, i did not feel the need to brag about it, nor do i look where to get it for free.

Why would anyone in their right mind come to Pattaya and spend its entire holiday on trying to get laid for free when you can pay and it cost much less then free, if it makes sense.

If he is just coming for a holiday without wanting to be laid, then there is no need to ask where to find it.While his main concern seems to be where to get it for free and how good are the free fucks.

Hey Kuffki, why don't you chill. The OP just wants some info thats it, no need to get defensive. He not only wants to know the places to look for normal girls but wants to know the method of aproaching then and if it varies to the method back home. Give him a break. lol.

Lets hope he/we can get some valuable info in the next few posts.... :GoldenSmile1:

gk9qT.png

Hey Kuffki, why don't you chill. The OP just wants some info thats it, no need to get defensive. He not only wants to know the places to look for normal girls but wants to know the method of aproaching then and if it varies to the method back home. Give him a break. lol.

Lets hope he/we can get some valuable info in the next few posts.... :GoldenSmile1:

Can you please point to where in the post the OP is asking for the method?

His post states

Anyways, I assume that normal women exist there. Do any of you regularly get laid by normal thai chicks? If so, how is it compared to somewhere like UK or US?

I have seen very little info in this (or any) expat forum regarding picking up normal (you know.. free) girls in pattaya.

gk9qT.png

LOL, ohh that part!

Well then yeah its very different. for starters they speak different language and are in no rush to jump in bed with a tourist, unless he is paying now, or will be paying later.

You could be right Reg, but i am also a young guy and have been living here since i was 27.

He clearly done his research and knows about Patts.

I may well be over reacting, perhaps better choice of words in the post would of got different response.

Lately there has been more and more "young" guys who either try to brag about getting for free or trying to find where to get it for free. Pattaya is not an amusement park with free entry.

This is not a jealousy ride or anything like that. If/when i got some for free, i did not feel the need to brag about it, nor do i look where to get it for free.

Why would anyone in their right mind come to Pattaya and spend its entire holiday on trying to get laid for free when you can pay and it cost much less then free, if it makes sense.

If he is just coming for a holiday without wanting to be laid, then there is no need to ask where to find it.While his main concern seems to be where to get it for free and how good are the free fucks.

i see what you mean pal.. and my next question to you even though a bit off topic is how the hell did you manage to move out to thailand at 27. are you a lottery winner or something..lucky devil.

i see what you mean pal.. and my next question to you even though a bit off topic is how the hell did you manage to move out to thailand at 27. are you a lottery winner or something..lucky devil.

LOL, i wish

I sold my company which i started when i was 21.

Traveled the world and when came to Thailand saw many business opportunity's so decided to move over here.

Very fast i learned that making money in Thailand is like winning a lottery-just aint gonna happen-lol

7 years later still here, up and down with the business like a yo-yo :GoldenSmile1:

But got myself 4 pets and now going back is almost impossible, not only because of business, but being here for almost 7 years it kind of became home, plus taking pets to Oz is a nightmare which seems impossible

LOL, i wish

I sold my company which i started when i was 21.

Traveled the world and when came to Thailand saw many business opportunity's so decided to move over here.

Very fast i learned that making money in Thailand is like winning a lottery-just aint gonna happen-lol

7 years later still here, up and down with the business like a yo-yo :GoldenSmile1:

But got myself 4 pets and now going back is almost impossible, not only because of business, but being here for almost 7 years it kind of became home, plus taking pets to Oz is a nightmare which seems impossible

so you never won the lottery...but you managed to do the next best thing.. move to thailand at such a young age..yep i stand by what i said before.. lucky devil.

so you never won the lottery...but you managed to do the next best thing.. move to thailand at such a young age..yep i stand by what i said before.. lucky devil.

:GoldenSmile1::Chokdee:

Going back to the original post. I'd bring enough cash with you mate to have a good time as I think your search for 'normal' girls will end when you arrive and walk down a few streets and realise whats on offer.

Have fun what ever you decide.

The Op says maybe a lot of us may have "negative belief structures about our ability to seduce women" and then goes on to asks where "Normal" girls can be found. In other words Prostitutes are not Normal.

Come on guys....Don't feed the trolls!

It was a deliberately inflammatory opening post suggesting that mongers are somehow inadequate.

Edited by Frugal Charles

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

I started down the non-P4P girl route on two occasions in Thailand, both in Bangkok. One time was with a receptionist in a hotel and another time with a cashier in a bar.

On both occasions I quickly got bored and realised it was not the reason that I had come to Thailand. Both girls were looking for long term relationships and as lovely as they were, every time I was out entertaining them I was imagining in my mind where else I could be (i.e. in bed with some dirty BG).

Funnily enough I went back to see the cashier to say hello last month and was told that she no longer worked at the bar in question. Later that night I was sitting in a bar in Soi Cowboy and I thought that the girl sitting across the bar with her 'boyfriend' looked familiar. Low and behold it was my innocent cashier friend from a non-P4P bar now sitting in Soi Cowboy with dyed hair, tatoos and a falang paying for her company.

Moral of the story - don't bother with non-P4P girls unless you are really looking for a serious relationship.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

Gail,

Normal girls do exist in Pattaya; but most do not speak any English. If you are serious about finding a true girlfriend in Thailand I would suggest learning Thai rather than where to "find" normal girls. They can be found everywhere but I don't think they would have much incentive to date you if you didn't know the language and their culture. If you can't eat their food you can also forget it.

I'm currently dating an ex bar girl and in the process of learning Thai. I will be in town for the next 6 months trying to perfect my Thai skills. I know people disagree with everything I say so there...

ElCubanito's Diary Volume 1Trip Report Archives PART 1 - 22.NEW NUMBER! Coming soon! Pattaya May 25 - December 2010. 6 months Biatch!!! Lb hunting, Foursomes, MMF, Soi 6 Crawls.....lets do it!

Moral of the story - don't bother with non-P4P girls unless you are really looking for a serious relationship.

thats a good point as well, normal thai girls will be looking for a serious relationship and would be horrified if they thought you just wanted to shag them for 1 night. many english guys go on holiday to spain,greece etc and find english girls who think nothing of getting pissed up and hopping into bed with a different bloke every night .. then expect the same thing in places like pattaya lol. but as another poster said .. soon as this guy is draped with lovelys in a beer bar and buys a drink hes already half monger (she get commission on the drinks, hes paying for having a girl draped on him, hes half monger) .. a few more beers and a few hundred baht bar fine to go onto a disco (now hes 90% monger) ... the rest of the night will be a familiar and ultimately inevitable outcome (i was 100% certain i wasnt going to p4p when i came to thailand .. i didnt even have much cash with me!! lol)

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

Gail sounds like a woman scorn, trying to passively aggressively flame all mongerers. When she started off with you may have issues, and maybe aren't that good looking (paraphrasing) it was an obvious low blow.

In general normal girls can be found. Most won't speak English. Most will want multiple dates with friends (chaperones) which gets expensive. Once you've broken down that barrier, you still have to wine and dine them. Once it get's intimate then she starts expecting a long term relationship which means you'll be sponsoring her whole family. Either way you're gonna pay for it. At the end of the day the TGs have got over the stigma of P4p, why is it such a big deal for you? Worried someone like yourself will judge you? It's win win, your on vacation, so you get no-strings attached fun. The TG doesn't get her hopes up, but makes more money than she would at a "normal" job. Just cause it's P4P doesn't mean you have to treat them any different. They like fun & respectful dates just as much as the next girl.

Don't believe me? On my trip I sampled some from both groups "normal" and "BG". The normal girls got clingy right away and spoke of love. In the next sentence wanted to plan a "vacation" to visit their parents. The BG's were fun, relaxed, could dance, could speak some english, were great in bed, and stayed as long as you wanted them to. As one BM's tag line says "You don't pay them to sleep with you. You pay them to leave." Its funny, but true. You pay them and tell them thank you, they leave, and you carry on with your vacation. Way less stress, way cheaper, and IMHO even for a hunk like yourself, the better way to go while on vacation.