IGNORED

NAKLUA SAUNA Sauna / Massage / Guesthouse / Pub

Thai-Seb

Tonys Japanese has been bulldosed with a big Happy Ending to him as he sold it!

Yes i know m8...the post was made on the 25th April 10.....it was bulldozed around July-August 10....a bit of a shame, it was quite a good place.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Current massage promotion, until July 31st 2011:

ONE HOUR OIL MASSAGE BAHT 69

www.naklua-sauna.com

Daily 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.

Amount to pay in cash... :001_Thank_You5:

Oh fuck,what can i do,i come back to SIN SITY at the 2nd or 3rd of november.

What rate you can offer me at all???.Cheers mate.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Bad luck. I am almost sure that we are back to normal rates in November, means Baht 250 per one hour oil massage.

O.K. no problem.But can you please send me the exactly location adress???

so i easily can find your massage place.Thanks a lot.Cheers Midge.

From roundabout on Naklua Road around 2km to direction Naklua. Around 200m after passing Soi 12, turn right into the small street next to "7eleven". Go straight around 100m to the Sauna (means distance Sauna to Naklua Road is around 100m only).

http://www.naklua-sauna.com/2.html

For people who are interested in German Bundesliga football...

http://www.naklua-sauna.com/10.html

www.naklua-sauna.com

[email protected]

I am really curious about this place now so I have added it to my to-do list for September.

I miss out on the 69 massage but that is not a problem.

BTW whenever I am not sure about the loaction of a place in Pattaya I look on the Pattaya Photo Guide for my answers.

Following the directions stated above I would say the location is on the link below.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Naklua Sauna Location (turn off)

I also saw a couple of videos on Youtube about this place and I have to say some of the girls in the video are young and beautiful.

I'm I correct in assuming that these girls are also the ones doing the 'special' massage?

See you in the first half of September!

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Naklua Sauna and Silom Sauna are fine if you are a cigarette smoker.

If anyone knows of a sauna other than Tonys on 3rd rd that is 100% non smoking please list

@ThaiTrav: Thanks for the link concerning the location, it is correct. The blue sauna sign above the 7eleven was changed, meanwhile there are two signs, and the design of the sign is shown at the top of the homepage. Some of the girls working next door in our bar are doing oil massage, and girls working in the bar are changing from time to time, as usual.

@sss: I am also a non-smoker, but haven't had any problems with smokers so far.

Just for your information:

- smoking (cigarettes) is forbidden in all massage rooms.

- smoking is forbidden INside of all sauna cabins...and who would do this anyway?

- smoking is and will never be forbidden at the sauna terraces. But we we are talking about a very large OPEN AIR roof terrace, 4th floor, quite windy...And no, I do not know a sauna in Pattaya where smoking is forbidden, although all or most other sauna places are indoor saunas.

www.naklua-sauna.com

[email protected]

There is no steam sauna available within this week. We are replacing the old wall between the two steam saunas by a more solid stone wall with tiles. I think steam rooms are available again next week. Chiller for chilled water pool also had a problem, and will hopefully be repaired today afternoon. At least the oil massage is still at Baht 69...

www.naklua-sauna.com

[email protected]

@ThaiTrav: Thanks for the link concerning the location, it is correct. The blue sauna sign above the 7eleven was changed, meanwhile there are two signs, and the design of the sign is shown at the top of the homepage. Some of the girls working next door in our bar are doing oil massage, and girls working in the bar are changing from time to time, as usual.

saunas.

Thanks for the reply.

I will make sure I head over there in September and say g'day.

ONE HOUR OIL massage BAHT 69

Is there a secret message in the price???

Just checked out the web site and looks like I will have to fit in 2 massage a day to try out all the recommendations...

This is going to be a great holiday.I may even become a ADDICT... :MonkeyFight:

ONE HOUR OIL MASSAGE BAHT 69

Is there a secret message in the price???

Just checked out the web site and looks like I will have to fit in 2 massage a day to try out all the recommendations...

This is going to be a great holiday.I may even become a ADDICT... :MonkeyFight:

Oh I guarantee you will become an addict of Pattaya after less that 24hours in Pattaya.

When are you heading there mate?

Oh I guarantee you will become an addict of Pattaya after less that 24hours in Pattaya.

When are you heading there mate?

July 24-1 August .I had travelled all over Thailand in the mid -late 80s.As a back packer Pattaya did not interest me until I spent a spare 5 days there in 2002 .I don't usually stay in one place for too long and travel on a tight budget.Not that I'm cheap but just use to that way of travel.In the 5 days I had a routine of breakfast walk round till lunch massage in room then short time afternoon dinner and back in room with LT by midnight.

This time the whole 9 days will be Pattaya and as Im 50 this year I have the money to spend on a good time.By the time I leave (4 weeks) I will have a nice itinerary of recommendations to visit.And of course the Friday meet up to meet some Addicts.....

Cheers Stump :MonkeyFight:

• 3 weeks later...

@sss: I am also a non-smoker, but haven't had any problems with smokers so far.

Just for your information:

- smoking (cigarettes) is forbidden in all massage rooms.

- smoking is forbidden INside of all sauna cabins...and who would do this anyway?

- smoking is and will never be forbidden at the sauna terraces. But we we are talking about a very large OPEN AIR roof terrace, 4th floor, quite windy...And no, I do not know a sauna in Pattaya where smoking is forbidden, although all or most other sauna places are indoor saunas.

You mention the large terrace on the roof and I have seen the photos...my question is...is it private enough to get starkers (ie nude) up there? I am definately NOT gay,but do like to get an all over tan..is this a possibility?

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

From roundabout on Naklua Road around 2km to direction Naklua. Around 200m after passing Soi 12, turn right into the small street next to "7eleven". Go straight around 100m to the Sauna (means distance Sauna to Naklua Road is around 100m only).

http://www.naklua-sauna.com/2.html

For people who are interested in German Bundesliga football...

http://www.naklua-sauna.com/10.html

Hallo Leute! Bietet Ihr auch eine 4 Hand massage an mit allem was dazu gehört???.

Wenn ja,würde ich gerne mal im November bei euch rein schauen.Sieht alles sehr gut aus.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen aus Deutschland ein über 25 järiger Pattaya süchtiger.Danke im voraus.Cheers mate.

Hi Win,

in 4 days I walk into the arena NASAU. I'm really looking forward to the sauna, massage, and of course the great football parties ...

Regards, Rudi

My pal went to the sauna for a massage last week. He got a great oil massage for said 69B.

• 2 months later...

Sorry, I wasn't online for a while.

Some comments:

Baht taxi from Naklua Sauna to Walking Street: just walk from the sauna around 100m to the Naklua Road, and take a taxi to South Pattaya. They drive around all day and night, and usually it is B20. How long it takes depends of course on the traffic situation.

Nude on terrace: not at all possible, as forbidden in Thailand. We have to follow the rules of Thailand here...

Pin: is not working here anymore, and no idea where she is now.

4-hand massage: is possible.

For certain reason I want to mention that short time is not allowed here, and it is not offered here as well. If some people do not want to understand this or if they are not willing to accept this, they should stay away. I am not interested in police trouble just because some people want to have their short time everywhere...Soi 6 is a good place for this.

www.naklua-sauna.com

[email protected]

How the fuck did I not know about this place - seems like my kind of joint - will definitely 'hit it' next trip - a proper map and directions would be good - perhaps how to get there from Central festival would be good

Good luck with your business!

• 1 month later...

Archived