Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

NAKLUA SAUNA Sauna / Massage / Guesthouse / Pub

Thai-Seb

I was in Naklua Sauna and I found it more then wonderfull.

I saw a lot of sexy ladies there and the massage rooms are great.

Most have TV and DVD ... !!!

What I like also is the bloody cold dip tank after the Sauna.

http://www.naklua-sauna.com/index.html

Here the discription from the webpage:

Since March 2003 there is a very clean and comfortable sauna and massage place in Pattaya, called “NAKLUA SAUNA”. The “NAKLUA SAUNA” is located directly beside the main Naklua Road in North Pattaya. From the roundabout (circle) at Naklua Road it is around 2 km to Naklua, just 200 m behind the Soi 12, at the right side (7eleven market). It is easy to find and really worth to go. Easy going by taxi or parking for your own car or motorbike is no problem.

Sauna: Finn / Steam / Infrared

The “NAKLUA SAUNA” offers clean and superior European standard (see current price list below).

The sauna equipment is imported from Finland and Germany, including real sauna wood and safe sauna oven and steamers. The Finn Sauna and the Steam Sauna are large with 4 x 4 m each so that there is enough space for each visitor. In addition, there is an Infrared-Sauna available.

Ladies and men jointly use the sauna.

In Thailand, it is forbidden to use the sauna naked. Shorts (for men and ladies), shirts (for ladies), towels and bathing shoes are available, and usage is included in the entrance prices. Visitors can of course also use their own swimming trunks or shorts.

The sauna rooms are located at the roof terrace, surrounded by a quiet and large relaxing area. On sauna terrace, there are sundecks and shadow decks with sunloungers and comfortable chairs. There are coldwater showers and a chilled water pool with real cool and clean water. At the roof terrace, visitors can also enjoy the fresh air and a nice view over Pattaya, Naklua, and the sea.

Massage: Thai / Oil / Cream

At 2nd floor, there are two private and convenient massage rooms, with air-conditioning, fan, and shower. Some fitness equipment, a relaxing area, as well as restrooms for ladies and men are also located on 2nd floor.

At 1st floor, there are another eight air-conditioned and comfortable massage places with separating walls, doors, and large massage beds. There are also four large shower rooms with hot- and cold-water.

Entrance

At ground floor, there are safe lockers for the belongings of our visitors. Three changing rooms as well as a toilet are located here. Sauna clothes and towels are also available here. Services are paid at the cashier point next to the exit, after using the sauna and/or taking a relaxing massage.

Food & Drinks

Hot and cold drinks and Thai food as well as European Food are available.

Opening hours

Sauna & massage are open daily from o9:oo a.m. to o7:oo p.m.

Visitors

So far, around 60% of our customers are European, around 30% are Thai, and around 10% are other visitors. Many of our customers are residents of Pattaya, or long time tourists.

SAUNA

• Joint sauna for men and women

• Finn- & Steam- & Infrared-Sauna

• Sauna equipment imported

• Sun- and shadow-terraces

• Open air chilled water pool

• Fitness equipment

• Cold drinks

• Men B 200, Women B 150

massage

massage for men and women

• Nice masseuses and good services

• Oil- / Crème- / Thai- / Foot-Massage

• SPECIAL massage

• Large and clean massage beds

• Aircon room, relaxing music

• Hot- and cold water showers

• From B 200 per 1 hour massage

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I normally go to Silom Sauna on Soi 3 but will check this one out next time I am in Pattaya. I have only been to Naklua once as I find it hard to drag myself away from Soi 6 and the vicinity!

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

happy endings available?? stupid question but have to ask

happy endings available?? stupid question but have to ask

Fairly sure I have seen reports stating happy endings there, perhaps thats what is meant by "SPECIAL MASSAGE" :Insanity:

Happy endings available and sometimes gobbie or shag!!:Insanity:

Personal experience:GoldenSmile1:

May all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering. "Hari Om Tat Sat"

The Naklua Sauna is a big building over 4 Levels.

The Sauna is on the top level including a big balcony and some nice shadow places.

If you go there you will like it.

I spent there last time approx 6 hours and liked it all the time.

Also food is very good there and they have a tank where you can get free cold water.

I think there are always around 10 ladies.

After the Sauna you can go to the Naklua Pub and have some good pints of beer. :FunnyShit1:

• 2 weeks later...

I've always gone to Tonys japanese massage(3rd rd),but last couple of trips they've only have 2 girls working massage :10of10Score:..& always have to wait...

I might try this one out...looks really good. Is it still 200bht for a massage?? Just because the exchange rates seems a bit old....Euro= 48b, US=37b & Pound=72b....Yes! 72!!

• 1 month later...

Need more info on prices for special options.

• 1 month later...

This SAUNA is closed now, from July 11th to around end of August. Exact re-opening date depends on the work progress. Renovation of the sauna terraces is going on, some improvements, paint works, etc., this will take a while.

The (7) GUESTROOMS are also closed during the sauna renovation time, as some noise cannot be avoided. Rooms will also be available again from end of August (starting from B 650 per night for the one smaller room, and B 750 per night for the six large rooms, monthly rates are available). Sauna use is free for people who rent a room at our place. Also included: WLAN, daily room service, and electric/water.

The massage AND BAR remains open during the sauna renovation. Open daily from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Inside Pub with aircon, outside Bar with (free) snooker, and free WLAN. Drink prices all day quite low, e.g. Coke/Sprite B25, Thai whisky B30, Chang/Leo/Archa/Singha Light B35, Tiger/Singha B40, Heineken/SanMig B50, "real" whisky & Gin Tonic B60.

The ladies working in this bar do not know much about bar work. They are there for service and oil massage, not for "Off". Oil massage is B200 per hour, Quick massage (= Oil massage without massage) is B150, and usually doesn't take long (= "quick").

Right now it is quiet and boring, as no Sauna guests, and no people in the guestrooms. Maybe we reduce the oil massage price a little until the Sauna opens again, just to keep the girls busy for a while.

The place is not far away from the main Naklua Road, just around 50-100m from the taxi route.

www.naklua-sauna.com

[email protected]

I love this part "Quick massage (=Oil massage without massage)" Is that a happy finish ? At 150 bt I'll be there.Would be a good idea to put an address on here as Naklua is a big place.

Good prices on the drinks too,hope it works out for you.

Sounds like a litte interesting place , will have to mark this down for a visit in my big book!

I am in touch with this forum regarding a banner for advertising, will certainly follow soon once the place is fully open again (by end of August).

Quick Massage: B150 are for the business, plus tip for the lady extra (to be agreed with the lady). Basically same procedure as for Oil massage with HE, but without the long massage (suitable for people in a hurry).

It's more a quiet place, but good to spend the whole day (open air sauna on 4th & 5th floor, nice view over Pattaya and the sea), some fitness, massage, surfing on the internet, followed by a beer or two with snooker, food also available (Thai & European, e.g. breakfast at B80).

Where to find? Please see homepage for details:

www.naklua-sauna.com

From the circle, follow Naklua Road down to the direction of Naklua, around 2km, pass Soi 14 and Soi 12, and then you see at right hand side a 7Eleven, and above the sign of the Sauna. From the 7Eleven, it's just around 50-100m into that small road (no Soi #).

Some photos, also of the guestrooms, can be seen in the "Gallery".

Remember, now Sauna & Guestrooms are closed for renovation, only Bar & massage are open.

www.naklua-sauna.com

[email protected]

That looks very good.Come to Patt many years,but nothing ever hunt me to Naklua.But I think, in november I`l make a tour to north patt und will visit your Sauna for conversation,drink and massage.See you.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

• 4 months later...

Still open...I went for a look in October to see what facilities where there...it was OK and I chatted to a lady that was a massage girl there..she was about 35 to 40 years old,just OK looking but she had about 50 moles uner one of her armpits...it was really off-putting so I did not do anything more and I caught the baht bus back to Jomtien where I saw the famous Tammy.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

is this place open again?

I think it was being renovated recently. I just emailed the owner.

• 5 weeks later...

Have looked at the web site...looks like a nice place and is on my radar for a visit in the near future. Will provide mini trip report later.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry, but I have a dumb question: When you say the massage comes with a happy ending, are we jsut talking baout a handjob or all the way? I'm thinking just the former.

I am very sure that anything would be on the menu...it is only a case of asking and delivering($)

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I've always gone to Tonys japanese massage(3rd rd),but last couple of trips they've only have 2 girls working massage :10of10Score:..& always have to wait...

I might try this one out...looks really good. Is it still 200bht for a massage?? Just because the exchange rates seems a bit old....Euro= 48b, US=37b & Pound=72b....Yes! 72!!

Tonys Japanese has been bulldosed with a big Happy Ending to him as he sold it!

Archived