IGNORED

What does Kai Noy mean?

kylejunk

Not often, but it is sometimes i.e. เด็กน้อย dek noi = small child. Without hearing it first hand the chances are we'll never know......there are so many things she could have been saying.

Well, I just got my two weeks off in July approved, so maybe I'll look her up when I get back over there and do some more "investigation". Whatever it was that she was calling me, she was GREAT in the sack!

• 3 weeks later...

From the sounds of it she was calling you Small Balls. (Kai Noi)

Kai (low tone) (Kor Kai frontal plosive not the palative Gor Gai) is colloquially used to describe "balls" as the true meaning of the word is "eggs"

Kai can also be used to refer to the penis. But it more commonly means Balls.

I've heard bar girls say this before (not about me :) although my balls are empty and quite small when I'm finished normally :D)

However Nui means plump ... so she could of been calling you plump balls also ^_^

Jim (rising tone) จิ๋ม .. if you can get this tone right ... introduce yourself as this and you will be sure to get a laugh.

(Jim is a pet name for "vagina" in Thai .. lol .. however some of you older guys may want to be careful using it as it generally refers to a small girls vagina)

The word "no_y" is always used in a negative context. If it was positive it would be "nid/ no_y". Sorry to say this but she maybe taking the piss ;-) but its difficult to know what she is saying for sure without hearing her speak it.

My understanding of women goes only as far as the pleasures.

-- Michael Caine (Alfie, 1966)

The word "no_y" is always used in a negative context. If it was positive it would be "nid/ no_y". Sorry to say this but she maybe taking the piss ;-) but its difficult to know what she is saying for sure without hearing her speak it.

This is not true Ajay .. I've heard noy used many times to refer to "a little bit"... with no negative connotations

wehlaa noy (a little bit of time)

hiw noy (a little bit hungry)

smile noy si (smile a little bit!) (although "si" tends to be a final particle that suggests immediate action .. not always negative .. but most times used to TELL someone to do something .. like .. bpai si! (go away!) hoop bpak si! (Shut up!)

Noy can also be a polite particle similar to "please" ... kor bia saam kuat noy krubpom (May I please have 3 bottles of beer)

This is not true Ajay .. I've heard noy used many times to refer to "a little bit"... with no negative connotations

wehlaa noy (a little bit of time)

hiw noy (a little bit hungry)

smile noy si (smile a little bit!) (although "si" tends to be a final particle that suggests immediate action .. not always negative .. but most times used to TELL someone to do something .. like .. bpai si! (go away!) hoop bpak si! (Shut up!)

Noy can also be a polite particle similar to "please" ... kor bia saam kuat noy krubpom (May I please have 3 bottles of beer)

น้อย

หน่อย

koi pronounced same as fish (koi carp) means dick iff they meant your balls i think they would have said

hum noi

• 2 months later...

So most likely she meant that you have small testicals, but who gives a damn. You still got to fuck her, no? It's commen for BG to give their customers nicknames; yours wasn't too bad. Try to see the humour in it!

When sitting at a beerbar i've heard many different nicknames for farangs in the past, like " ham noi, key neow, key noek, whalaan, khun aon, paak men..." So it could be worse!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!