Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Sercrets Hotel

Fergy

They are extremely good - if you want to be right in the thick of the craziness that is Walking Street. They have basic, but clean and perfectly serviceable rooms, really helpful staff, and are over the Secrets bar - a very well run hostess bar, one of the finest spots in Pattaya. Overall, they are great value for money.

However, do get in touch with them very soon. They are popular and do tend to get booked solid quite a way in advance. You might get lucky, but there is every chance that they will be fully booked.

Trip Reports:

"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company."

Mark Twain

i had stay last octomber for 4days and it was very nice, if you want to be in the action and its value for money.

try to book from the website but you will be lucky if you find a room.

check here some fotos of the deluxe room. 895baht/day.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/47889-secrets-hotel-soi-14-walking-street/page__p__742838__fromsearch__1entry742838

Not sure i would want to stay on walking St myself i would only ever walk 500meters a day. I think just a hotel on any baht bus route is the way forward.

I have heard it can be rather noisy at Secrets particularly if your on one of the floors above the bar. but top floors are all good.

Still great value hotel for the location that cannot be argued.

"There's plenty more prostitutes in Pattaya" ©2012™

"Only Newbies go home when planned" ©2012

"I don't run a gogo, i run a dance academy" Â©2014

"Sauna and milkshakes a winning combination" Â©2015

Facebook Group ::: Pattaya Bar Crawls and Parties

I stayed there late December it was close to the action but the noise can be bad if you decide not to stay out late. Rooms were clean and the food is always good, you have to love room service.

Edited by anameisaname

• 2 months later...

hi guys just wondering what the beds are like at Secrets did you find them to be as hard as a rock like alot of thai beds seem to unfortunatly be or did they have a bit of softness to them for that lil bit of bounce for the boom boom :D

hi guys just wondering what the beds are like at secrets did you find them to be as hard as a rock like alot of thai beds seem to unfortunatly be or did they have a bit of softness to them for that lil bit of bounce for the boom boom :Bravo1:

Not hard as a rock; very nice beds.

Allen

Great location, great prices, fine enough rooms.

I'll stay there again probably.

The location can't be beat. The room is ok, but really miss not having a balcony to dry off clothes and decrease claustrophobia. The internet was fine first time there, did not work worth a damn on second visit. Also, they tried to cheat me by a day on the bill when leaving. IMO, there are better places to stay for the money.

The wife and I were very happy for 20 years, then we met.

Do they have an elevator for the upper floor? I got a crook knee. Walking is fine, it's stairs that cause me trouble.

"If it feels good, just keep doing it!"