IGNORED

secrets hotel soi 14, walking street

djzan

i stayed the 4first days in my last trip and i like it because its so close to ws. so you dont need any taxi if you are in ws late at night! they dont have pool and elevator but i stayed in first floor so i didnt have any problem.

deluxe room for 895baht low/high season!

some fotos:

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0045.jpg

DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0047.jpg

DSC_0048.jpg

DSC_0054.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg

DSC_0070.jpg

DSC_0071.jpg

Looks good and all you need. Is there much noise from the bar downstairs or neighbouring places?

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Looks good and all you need. Is there much noise from the bar downstairs or neighbouring places?

in the daytime i didnt heard any noise, but in night time you can hear a little bit of music from the bar until 3am. maybe because i was on the 1st floor. but i was all night out so not a big problem for me!!!

I did the same thing back in October: Booked the room for a few days and the limo pick-up from the airport. Worth every Baht. Excellent service, very good room for the money, best breakfast I found so far in Pattaya.

Just a bit too tempting and convenient: You are sitting at the bar looking at all the yummies and you are thinking ... oh what the heck, it's only 20 steps to my room ... And that's how you become addicted to Secret's girls. LOL

After a few days I moved to "Ma Maison" on Soi 13, nice pool and tropical setting, no tower hotel (I hate that) but always returns to Secrets once a week or so for a drink and ... gosh, still addicted. LOL

i didnt barfine a girl from Secrets in my last trip. lol!!! but i had some fun in the bar with the ladies. one night we played the game with the 9numbers and i said to all the girls anyone who win she get a drink from me! all the girls (service, hostess, coyotes) come to play to win a drink! well 3-4 girls win! we had so much fun!!! :D

If you want to be on WS then it's a pretty good option especially with that rate in high season

I did the same thing back in October: Booked the room for a few days and the limo pick-up from the airport. Worth every Baht. Excellent service, very good room for the money, best breakfast I found so far in Pattaya.

Just a bit too tempting and convenient: You are sitting at the bar looking at all the yummies and you are thinking ... oh what the heck, it's only 20 steps to my room ... And that's how you become addicted to Secret's girls. LOL

After a few days I moved to "Ma Maison" on Soi 13, nice pool and tropical setting, no tower hotel (I hate that) but always returns to Secrets once a week or so for a drink and ... gosh, still addicted. LOL I also stayed at secrets my last trip I stay there for 23days. it was cool great location I will be back in jan 11 booked there again but I don't want to stay as long as I did last trip maybe 4 or 5 days.tell me about ma maison do they have aweb suite? I was also thinking about dynasty inn in pattay.some times its good to get away from walking street'oh before I forget. the only thing I didnt like about secrets. was the cable tv line up I like to chille out doing the day look at a little tv man it was'nt shit to look at on tv they had this one station that showed freaking jap wrestling 24/7

no moive stations at all.that was the only down side for me

mickeylo

One question about Secrets, do they hassle you about bringing Non-secret girls to your room?

Not at all. I stayed there a few times and never had a problem bringing girls from other places to my room.

And in the beginning, MAN created god.

Yup, Secrets is a great place to stay. I stayed there during my first visit to Thailand in Aug of 2009. Had a geat time. I wasn't used of the heat/humidity so I spent most of my daytimes there in the bar and would venture out at night time. It was great being able to go up to your room whenever you wanted to and then go down to the bar when you wanted to. Very clean rooms (I stayed in room 301 at first and then room 306 later). Could hear some sounds from outside at night from other bars, but not really that loud. Definitely couldn't hear the 'noise' from the Secrets bar. The staff there is very nice and seem to be very trust worthy as well.

Allen

• 1 month later...

This was very helpful as I have narrowed down my search to Secrets and a couple other places. I like to be able to walk to the action and dont want to have to walk too far. The photos really help as I see that it is a newer place. The only downside is no pool, but for a short stay it looks ideal. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

This was very helpful as I have narrowed down my search to Secrets and a couple other places. I like to be able to walk to the action and dont want to have to walk too far. The photos really help as I see that it is a newer place. The only downside is no pool, but for a short stay it looks ideal. Thanks.

im at that narrowing down stage atm , i am like this wereva i go

• 1 year later...

Secrets rooms are fine and good value, I found the staff in the bar to be a bit hungry for drinks for a supposedly no hassle bar. But all in all a good spot especially if you are new in town.

I have stayed there a few years ago.

Very nice and friendly place.

Friendly atmosphere down in the club.

Visited the club last year 2 times, still very good !