IGNORED

24 seven serviced apartment

LaaMok

Ok,This is the true detail for every members.

See how he cut some name out and make it like my guilty all.

To: [email protected]

Subject: updating confirmation/booking

Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 14:51:15 +0000

Hi Jeff,

How are you settling in to your new venture , hope things are going well and all is good. Just a quick email to re confirm/refresh booking info since our last email on 12th october 2009.

As prevoiusly mentioned i will be arriving at Bkk airport 1900 hrs on 29th january 2010 and hopefully will be in Pattaya around 2200hrs depending on traffic/customs and will come straight to 24/7, will anyone be there to pick up key to room 402 or were shall i pick it up from ?. Look forward to meeting you and take care Jeff.

Merry Christmas to you and yours and Happy New Year

Regards Dxxx

I'm not mr.Jeff. He is a last owner. So , Clear very clear.

Anger.gif

Listen to me Alexanderthai/Jackiethai or Torsak or even Jeff if that makes you happy what ever name you want me to call you it doesnt make a blind bit of difference, You simple dont get it do you and you are driving me totally insane at your constant posts on this matter.

1) First of all you were fully aware of my booking as you took over 24/7 in december 2009 and have just found my email or should i say a bad immitation, you have no excuses.

2)So with that in mind you knew i had booked a room 402, but choose to deny my booking even thou you had evidence which you have just shown me.

3) Thirdly and most importantly you replied to my email on 28th December telling me " thank you for your confirmation.so, see you soon regards Torsak"by replying to my confirmation there is a legal / moral contract, Your post only confirms that i booked the room 402 and you knew i booked it and replied Banghead2.gif i have been trying to tell you this all along but you dont listen.

After dozens of posts you have now admitted you were aware of my booking room 402 and that you were aware i offered a deposit but there was no facility at your end and you even bloody wished me happy new year and see you soon in your email 28th December when you were in charge of 24/7 apartmentsSteamingMad.gif

So why you post on everyboard in pattaya that i no book and no pay , when you knew i booked and bloody well knew i was turning up on 29th january, you have caused big mess.

As for new story about the thai taxi driver / your receptionist and me shouting at you on phone why are you continueing to try and make me lose face by you telling lies ???

The thai taxi driver is my brother in law and he tried to tell your receptionist what the problem was and help and he felt very bad about how i was treated by his fellow thai countryman, He is still in Pattaya now with his brothers and i can arrange a meeting with you and them to discuss what really happened between me, your receptionists and my brother in law because you wernt there was you ? and when i spoke to you on your receptionist mobile phone you had no answers only raised voice and then nothing. As for your receptionist showing me 2 rooms that is a lie we didt move from reception all the time nor was i offered a room as i have all ready stated .

But i am glad i didnt stay in room 402 in jan/feb because the gentleman that you gave my room to was robbed of laptop, hard drive,flash drive and a lot of exspensive diving equipment totalling $3,500 while he was staying in the room ? So much for your security and taking care of your customers safety and well being eh Jackieboy, heres doozy of a question for you and to make it easy for you i will give you 3 possible answers but only one is the truth :

Question

After the guest of room 402 returned to his room and found out that he had been robbed while in your care, he first checked the door for possible entry , but the door was not forced/damaged or any signs of tampering, no windows were broken and room 402 is on roof top, how did thief get in and what did you do as a caring/good owner do :-

option 1 :- Did you take care of the situation, call police immedaitly , check security cameras and comfort and help your paying customer . While pulling out all the stops to get his property back and offering him a discount on room and compensation for his financial loss when in your care ?

option 2 : Stand there with a big cheesy grin on your face and keep repeating i no speak english while waving your hads around frantically and pray the spare key is hung back up in reception.

opition 3 : tell the customer dull farang as there is no sign of force you think the thief teleported into the room from a stargate in soi 7, and its not your fault and charge him 300bth for water ?

Choose wisely young jedi , Buddha is watching you .

Anger.gif

Listen to me Alexanderthai/Jackiethai or Torsak or even Jeff if that makes you happy what ever name you want me to call you it doesnt make a blind bit of difference, You simple dont get it do you and you are driving me totally insane at your constant posts on this matter.

1) First of all you were fully aware of my booking as you took over 24/7 in december 2009 and have just found my email or should i say a bad immitation, you have no excuses.

2)So with that in mind you knew i had booked a room 402, but choose to deny my booking even thou you had evidence which you have just shown me.

3) Thirdly and most importantly you replied to my email on 28th December telling me " thank you for your confirmation.so, see you soon regards Torsak"by replying to my confirmation there is a legal / moral contract, Your post only confirms that i booked the room 402 and you knew i booked it and replied Banghead2.gif i have been trying to tell you this all along but you dont listen.

After dozens of posts you have now admitted you were aware of my booking room 402 and that you were aware i offered a deposit but there was no facility at your end and you even bloody wished me happy new year and see you soon in your email 28th December when you were in charge of 24/7 apartmentsSteamingMad.gif

So why you post on everyboard in pattaya that i no book and no pay , when you knew i booked and bloody well knew i was turning up on 29th january, you have caused big mess.

As for new story about the thai taxi driver / your receptionist and me shouting at you on phone why are you continueing to try and make me lose face by you telling lies ???

The thai taxi driver is my brother in law and he tried to tell your receptionist what the problem was and help and he felt very bad about how i was treated by his fellow thai countryman, He is still in Pattaya now with his brothers and i can arrange a meeting with you and them to discuss what really happened between me, your receptionists and my brother in law because you wernt there was you ? and when i spoke to you on your receptionist mobile phone you had no answers only raised voice and then nothing. As for your receptionist showing me 2 rooms that is a lie we didt move from reception all the time nor was i offered a room as i have all ready stated .

But i am glad i didnt stay in room 402 in jan/feb because the gentleman that you gave my room to was robbed of laptop, hard drive,flash drive and a lot of exspensive diving equipment totalling $3,500 while he was staying in the room ? So much for your security and taking care of your customers safety and well being eh Jackieboy, heres doozy of a question for you and to make it easy for you i will give you 3 possible answers but only one is the truth :

Question

After the guest of room 402 returned to his room and found out that he had been robbed while in your care, he first checked the door for possible entry , but the door was not forced/damaged or any signs of tampering, no windows were broken and room 402 is on roof top, how did thief get in and what did you do as a caring/good owner do :-

option 1 :- Did you take care of the situation, call police immedaitly , check security cameras and comfort and help your paying customer . While pulling out all the stops to get his property back and offering him a discount on room and compensation for his financial loss when in your care ?

option 2 : Stand there with a big cheesy grin on your face and keep repeating i no speak english while waving your hads around frantically and pray the spare key is hung back up in reception.

opition 3 : tell the customer dull farang as there is no sign of force you think the thief teleported into the room from a stargate in soi 7, and its not your fault and charge him 300bth for water ?

Choose wisely young jedi , Buddha is watching you .

:Blah3: think you wanna change your name to victor fucking meldrew , never heard so much bollocks in my life :LMFAO: iv stayed there over 20 times and never had a complaint concerning the bookings or service nor any of my fellow bms.

Peace. :)

sgu_banner.gif

The is the answer,

About the robs stuff Mr.Harleys,

Firstly,I said sorry to him at the begining.Then, I change the camara position to point to each rooms door to show how people in and out.I don't know that the guests who were took from the street from any customers rooms would be Theif.Caz there are only 9 rooms serviced which were in and out by Key cards system. I can't claim what rooms did steal his stuff. This guy ( the unlucky man) opened his windows where welcome the theif to get in to his room all night long without being there.I told him that here is an apartment ,not hotel. I can't pay for security guard to be around for only 9 rooms serviced.CAz if I do that it's a big bills ,maybe even can not break even.

Solution : 1.I paid for the key cards system to screen stranger who have never been in my apartment for geting in and out.

2.I put the new postion for CCTV to record people who are in and out and corridor.

3.Day time,my stuff work until 11.00 Pm. I don't think theif will be smart enough to come without noticing that I have my stuff still works.

4.I don't allowed stranger who have never been in my apartment to see their friend who live upstair without calling them directly first.

About your problem,

I tried to explain that you booked without paying deposite with Mr.Jeff ( Last owner ,Not me understand ?? Not me) But I was the one who replied your last email by saying confirmed and happy new year.At that time,it's my 2nd week to work at 24seven.

solution : my receiptionist gave you other 2 rooms (not 402) to you but you denied to stay becasue you tried to say that you were booking that room and you must get that room only. I remember that you were talking to me on the phone and shuted to me while I was not being there at that time.Then,you walked away with Mr.Taxi man who took you from Bangkok. Mr.Taxi told my receiptionist that he could not understand why didn't you get some room because all furnistures inside were the same pattern and nice enough.So, I don't know how to do from your moody emotion.

Last question,

The guy who was charged 300 baht.

During the time he stayed, It's my 1st week work in 24seven. Mr.Jeff told me nothing about the guest. Some guests paid for 3 months in advance but Mr.Jeff took all rent without telling me.Yes, I accepted that it's my stupid that I 've never checked the detail of it before I bought the business. anyway,back to his case,The guy paid all rent to Mr.Jeff and left the big electricity ,water bills with me.At that time,I has never knew the policy of this apartment yet.( First week work)Then,my receiptionist asked him for 300 baht (less than 10$) for water cost.He didnt' explain or asked any question to me direct. I didn't even know that he feel mind to me until I found this forum.If he asked , I didn't mind to give him back 300 baht (I can't live for 300 baht of him in long term for sure)

Now, you should understand that I feel sad with all problems that happened to my place. The first case (Stolen stuff) I felt mistake so much but I couldn't change the time.All I can do only improve more security technological stuffs and warn all guests to mind their play mate from outside caz I can't stop them to not bring back to my apartment.

I lost my money for buying. I lost my money for the big bill (Inventory stuff in the minimart, Electricity bill and water bill + the advance and exiting rent). I don't want to explain here because it will waste member time here to read.

Please, don't push me down. I'm trying to work for better life. I don't try to be riched by cheating people. It's not me. I'm suffer enough. Please stop your month zipply. YOu 've never knew how I felt with all problems. YOu are only talkative person. No more ,Mr.I'm tired. I want to run my business peace. For someone who read this topic,you can judge yourself. I don't mind if you feel afraid of my place. I 'm only want to ask for my right and understand me.I dare enough to talk to you face to face.Then, you will see what kind of person who I am. Don't get me wrong !!!

No wonder the place is up for sale again!!! how inept and useless!!!

ha ha ha, you sound like victor meldrew as well, here, i think these two arguing actuly like one another, i mean, in a like bed relationship type way?? :Chokdee:

"inept" ha ha ha. i had to google that and look what came up ya northen bum :Clap8:http://triangle.johnlocke.org/blog/?p=5081

eeee, its a funny life!! see ya after sonkran dont forget ma pressie

ha ha ha, you sound like victor meldrew as well, here, i think these two arguing actuly like one another, i mean, in a like bed relationship type way?? :001_Thank_You5:

"inept" ha ha ha. i had to google that and look what came up ya northen bum :Surrender1:http://triangle.johnlocke.org/blog/?p=5081

eeee, its a funny life!! see ya after sonkran dont forget ma pressie

[/quote

ha ha...At least I only SOUND like him!! The pressie needs new batteries, the revolving head is kaput!!! lol mate

<!-- isHtml:1 -->

Sorry fellas this is a PRIVATE matter and you should NOT be dealing with this here.

I dont mind a debate about the value or problems a business may or may not have, that is informative to members if true.

There is a MASSIVE difference between airing an "opinion" about a hotel or bar etc, for the benefit of members, and using this board for a personal disagreement.

Posting emails and private details here is really not the point of this board. Your private differences should be done privately - please feel free to use our PM system to do it but no more here thank you.

WW - you are a good and valued member here so please feel free to PM me. I understand your points but please understand this section is in FULL PUBLIC VIEW (not just to members) and there has to be a line drawn somewhere as we are not a sounding board for two individuals to have a scrap, regardless of who is right and who is wrong.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I 100% agree with Whitespider, this is not a forum issue or discussion.

SteamingMad.gif Thats Probably why i stopped posting 10 days ago and let the thread die as i relised it was futile and unesscary to discuss these issues in a public forum , if it wasnt for morons like you and above bms keep posting there unwanted ? unhelpful opinions on this thread that dont concern them or fuck all to do with them this post wouldnt be bumped up into the spot light again and again. Any more comments pm me and i will gladly engage you in a constructive and enlightening debate on this matter if that pleases you but until then and be a good little boy and let this thread fade and die.

WS i sent you a pm, no worries mate.

Anger.gif

/quote]

Indeed, you are quite fortunate 24/7 shafted you. Now I know how they can rent their rooms so cheaply by the month. They simply go into the guest's room and take the difference. After hearing this, I am very glad I pay Sandy Springs 1600 per day.

Anger.gif

/quote]

Indeed, you are quite fortunate 24/7 shafted you. Now I know how they can rent their rooms so cheaply by the month. They simply go into the guest's room and take the difference. After hearing this, I am very glad I pay Sandy Springs 1600 per day.

I would say sorry that it 's not true. That's too silly to do as you said for businessman. I was sure that the theif was some guests from someone room who was invited for sex at that night. I have 2 employees who work for me. I know their background well. Sorry to reply again but I can't accept your accusation.

• 2 weeks later...

lol that was a good read, i came in this thread cause I will be staying at this property in May for 2 months, are there security boxes in the rooms???? and if I bring a laptop there, how can I know it wont get stolen, are there any other lockers in the rooms??? thanks in advance!!!

Mate, nobody can possibly KNOW that things will not be stolen, no matter where you stay!

I wish the new owner the very best of luck; he'll need it.

Maybe a name change is advisable in order to purge the previous bad reputation?

Peace. :Circle_Sharks:

sgu_banner.gif

Mate, nobody can possibly KNOW that things will not be stolen, no matter where you stay!

Errm, the question was actually for the owner/manager of the actual place, I wasn't after general knowledge, but thanks anyway..

Errm, the question was actually for the owner/manager of the actual place, I wasn't after general knowledge, but thanks anyway..

Errm, I do apologize, mind reading is not my strong point!

Errm, I do apologize, mind reading is not my strong point!

I can tell you guyz, Nothing be stolen more here. I put the new 8 camaras. YOu can come and have a look here.

ive just sspent 1 hr reading this shit,,, but thanks for the heads up,,, every place same same

I can tell you guyz, Nothing be stolen more here.

You really do lay yourself open to more abuse with silly statements like that! :GrinNod1:

• 1 month later...