IGNORED

24 seven serviced apartment

LaaMok

Recently there was a thread about this hotel. There was quite a few complaints including from me, but the business has been resold since we stayed there. Infact to a Thai Chinese guy.

I have closed the thread pending investigation, I am calling the manager soon and I will be paying a visit when I get back.

I have followed this matter up, as I feel its unfair that a new business owner has to deal with all the past complaints, I did advice that the business, should be renamed.

Here is the thread that is now closed until further notice.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/51768-24-seven-serviced-apartment/

most of these complaints including mine were recent question1.gif a matter of 2-3 weeks ago. And he is still on Secrets board posted today denying everything including shafting me and all the other complaints of ADDICT bms, am all for benefit of doubt and this supposedly new ownwer change of hands but unless it changed hands last week all and every complaint made by bms in the last few weeks/months stand. what ever Alexanderthai or Jeff or Jackiethai or Torsak all the same person wants to call himself is still posting shit on Secrets. I refused to post the condenming emails that prove the room 402 was booked/confirmed and then re confirmed and then told to my face no booking , no deposit and no room, but i will post on Secrets later the whole email conversation which totally refutes everything that jackithai/alexanderthai/jeff or torsak has said, fed up with his bullshite , let the fucker be named and shamed for being an asshole and ruining bms holidays with his attitude and behavoir. People like this should not be able to advertise the business if they cant run it properly and look after the customers in a proper and safe manner.

most of these complaints including mine were recent question1.gif a matter of 2-3 weeks ago. And he is still on secrets board posted today denying everything including shafting me and all the other complaints of ADDICT bms, am all for benefit of doubt and this supposedly new ownwer change of hands but unless it changed hands last week all and every complaint made by bms in the last few weeks/months stand. what ever Alexanderthai or Jeff or Jackiethai or Torsak all the same person wants to call himself is still posting shit on secrets. I refused to post the condenming emails that prove the room 402 was booked/confirmed and then re confirmed and then told to my face no booking , no deposit and no room, but i will post on secrets later the whole email conversation which totally refutes everything that jackithai/alexanderthai/jeff or torsak has said, fed up with his bullshite , let the fucker be named and shamed for being an asshole and ruining bms holidays with his attitude and behavoir. People like this should not be able to advertise the business if they cant run it properly and look after the customers in a proper and safe manner.

Thanks for your input, don't worry the truth will come out at some point. Could you PM me the link to the Secrets thread?

thanks for the information.

most of these complaints including mine were recent question1.gif a matter of 2-3 weeks ago. And he is still on secrets board posted today denying everything including shafting me and all the other complaints of ADDICT bms, am all for benefit of doubt and this supposedly new ownwer change of hands but unless it changed hands last week all and every complaint made by bms in the last few weeks/months stand. what ever Alexanderthai or Jeff or Jackiethai or Torsak all the same person wants to call himself is still posting shit on secrets. I refused to post the condenming emails that prove the room 402 was booked/confirmed and then re confirmed and then told to my face no booking , no deposit and no room, but i will post on secrets later the whole email conversation which totally refutes everything that jackithai/alexanderthai/jeff or torsak has said, fed up with his bullshite , let the fucker be named and shamed for being an asshole and ruining bms holidays with his attitude and behavoir. People like this should not be able to advertise the business if they cant run it properly and look after the customers in a proper and safe manner.

I guess you are confused. Mr.Jeff is an American man who is the owner before. Makesure that you were booking with who ?? Before I posted on the webboard because I knew him. Now,I'm a new manager here. so,please tell me your name. I will check your email detail and tell you what is going on.don't try to make a mess. But I'm think if you are booking that mean you should pay some deposite to him ,right ?? What do you mean booking or only asking for ???

Since I 've worked here as a manager. I found many cases who had no payment and never shown to our apartment.

This is an example for this month case. ( No only one ).....

Torsak,

I must apologise, I have been called back to work and had to cancel my vacation. I forgot to let you know.

I am sorry about this.

Allan

--- On Mon, 22/2/10, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: Re: Booking Request

To: "Allan Douglas" <[email protected]>

Date: Monday, 22 February, 2010, 12:38

Hello Mr. Allan Douglas,

Today is 22nd Feb. I'm still waiting for you to show at my apartment.

I think you book at my place. Hope you don't decrease my trust with

foreign customers.I've never asked deposite in advance caz I trust

people. Please, don't loose my trust.

Thank you.

Regards,

Torsak.

66(0)897482743

Quoting "Allan Douglas" <[email protected]>:

[Hide Quoted Text]

Torsak,

Could I book this room as previously discussed (Rooms 201/202/203).

Arrival in BKK 15:40 on 22nd Feb. Departure will be on 2nd March as

my return flight will leave BKK at 00:10 0n 3rd March

Also, can you recommend transfers from Bangkok Suvernabhume Airport?

Many Thanks

Allan Douglas

--- On Wed, 17/2/10, [email protected]

<[email protected]> wrote:

<[email protected]>

Date: Wednesday, 17 February, 2010, 14:22

Hi again Mr.Douglas,

From your schadule,it's the same 10 days from 22/2/10-3/3/10.I can

quote the price for ten days about 5000 baht include the water and

electricity (Free wifi internet account).Thank you.

REgards,

Torsak.

Torsak,

Thank you for your reply.

My actual dates will be arriving on 22nd Feb, departing 03rd March.

Please can you quote me a TOTAL price for the whole stay.

Many thanks

Allan

<[email protected]>

Date: Wednesday, 17 February, 2010, 12:54

Hello Mr.Allan,

Thank you for your inquiry. I think your plan is going to stay in

Pattaya for 10 days from 21/2/10-2/3/10.I can quote the price for ten

days about 5000 baht include the water and electricity (Free wifi

internet account).If you would like to book the room. Please let me

know in advance of your trip.

Hope to see you soon.

Best regards,

Torsak.

24seven manager.

66(0)897482743

FIRST NAME:

Allan

LAST NAME:

Douglas

ADDRESS1:

ADDRESS2:

POST CODE:

IV31 6DP

CITY:

United Kingdom

PHONE:

+447974 951688 +447974 951688

FAX

E-MAIL:

[email protected]

ROOM:

ADULTS:

CHILDREN:

CHECK IN:

21/02/2010

CHECK OUT:

02/02/2010

COMMENTS:

Please could you quote me a price for these dates (These dates are

not finalised and may change)? Thanks Allan

hotel INFORMATION:

hotel NAME:

24 7 Serviced Apartments Pattaya

ADDRESS:

124/44 Moo 10, South Pattaya Rd,

nongprue,Banglamung,Chonburi

Thailand

PHONE:

FAX:

E-MAIL:

[email protected]

ROOM TYPE INFORMATION:

ROOM TYPE NAME:

Rooms 201/202/203

Is that call booking too ??? What should I could do with him ???

so, Mr.Welsh , Please give me your name and email. I will check to email box and show you all detail that you booked with who. I want to find out. In your case, I guess you booked with Mr.Jeff but during the day that you showed here. I found that my receiption gave you another room instead of but you were refused caz you wanted to stay only that room only. I would understand your case if the receiption would not give you the room , by this I mean let the rooms fulled. However, She gave you an option to stay another room which was the same furnistures but no barcolny. If you think we are so wrong. I'm sorry but I don't think I get booking from you at that time. You are my first surprise person. I want to find it out.Also, please give me your solution in case that some customers who book as you but never shown here. What should I complained to ???

My solution is

Book mean tranfer some deposite to apartment bank account or by Credit card.

Is it fair enough ??

Business and chairity are not the same meaning.

When customers canceled me without telling without paying , who I can claim to ??? Please give me the answer.how to say. But I'm not giving up.

Well, I feel tired to explain now. Today, I talk to my boss and get the anwer that. If everyone think here is not a good management, maybe we will think about sale the business cheap and go away from this hotel. Open for a good person who think that you are a good manager enough. Maybe I'm not good enough to run it.

I think the boss want only 1 Million for all ( 9 rooms guesthouse and Minimart ) 6 years contract. ;( I'm tired now.

Well, I feel tired to explain now. Today, I talk to my boss and get the anwer that. If everyone think here is not a good management, maybe we will think about sale the business cheap and go away from this hotel. Open for a good person who think that you are a good manager enough. Maybe I'm not good enough to run it.

I think the boss want only 1 Million for all ( 9 rooms guesthouse and Minimart ) 6 years contract. ;( I'm tired now.

I do believe you and I promised to get to the bottom of it, don't give up to easy!

You need to rename/rebrand so everyone knows its a new owner

Thanks for your input, don't worry the truth will come out at some point. Could you PM me the link to the secrets thread?

Hi Bryan , dont know the link mate aint that up to speed on techno stuff sorry, im writting my reply know on Secrets with all the emails between me torsak and Alexanderthai , the ownwer hasnt got a clue wat he is talking about or his manager they are floundering in the dark and losing face among all members on all boards . Alexanderthai or jackiethai which ever was there in dec 09 when one bm got shafted with elec scam and he was there when laptop,camera $3,550 went missing in room 402 early feb 2010 and he was aware of my booking too, the link i not now but thread in accomodation i aint finish yet but i will post it on here too ok

I guess you are confused. Mr.Jeff is an American man who is the owner before. Makesure that you were booking with who ?? Before I posted on the webboard because I knew him. Now,I'm a new manager here. so,please tell me your name. I will check your email detail and tell you what is going on.don't try to make a mess. But I'm think if you are booking that mean you should pay some deposite to him ,right ?? What do you mean booking or only asking for ???

I am certainly not confused about anything , its you that has lied and said i made no booking even tho i got an email in my hand right now from Torsak dated the 28th december 2009 stating " thank you for your confirmation, see you soon.Happy new year 2010. regards T orsak 24seven manager" if you say i made no booking why i got email from your manager goofy !

as for deposit i sent i have another email in my hand from me offering a deposit and reply of you dated12th october saying you just took over 247 and have no facility to take deposit over internet SteamingMad.gif

As for starting this mess it was you in the first place posting on Secrets and addicts telling everyone that i made no booking and made me lose face you bumbling idiot Basil bloody faulty Banghead2.gif

Since I 've worked here as a manager. I found many cases who had no payment and never shown to our apartment.

This is an example for this month case. ( No only one ).....

Torsak,

I must apologise, I have been called back to work and had to cancel my vacation. I forgot to let you know.

I am sorry about this.

Allan

--- On Mon, 22/2/10, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:

Date: Monday, 22 February, 2010, 12:38

Hello Mr. Allan Douglas,

Today is 22nd Feb. I'm still waiting for you to show at my apartment.

I think you book at my place. Hope you don't decrease my trust with

foreign customers.I've never asked deposite in advance caz I trust

people. Please, don't loose my trust.

Thank you.

Regards,

Torsak.

66(0)897482743

[Hide Quoted Text]

Torsak,

Could I book this room as previously discussed (Rooms 201/202/203).

Arrival in BKK 15:40 on 22nd Feb. Departure will be on 2nd March as

my return flight will leave BKK at 00:10 0n 3rd March

Also, can you recommend transfers from Bangkok Suvernabhume Airport?

Many Thanks

Allan Douglas

<[email protected]>

Date: Wednesday, 17 February, 2010, 14:22

Hi again Mr.Douglas,

From your schadule,it's the same 10 days from 22/2/10-3/3/10.I can

quote the price for ten days about 5000 baht include the water and

electricity (Free wifi internet account).Thank you.

REgards,

Torsak.

Torsak,

Thank you for your reply.

My actual dates will be arriving on 22nd Feb, departing 03rd March.

Please can you quote me a TOTAL price for the whole stay.

Many thanks

Allan

<[email protected]>

Date: Wednesday, 17 February, 2010, 12:54

Hello Mr.Allan,

Thank you for your inquiry. I think your plan is going to stay in

Pattaya for 10 days from 21/2/10-2/3/10.I can quote the price for ten

days about 5000 baht include the water and electricity (Free wifi

internet account).If you would like to book the room. Please let me

know in advance of your trip.

Hope to see you soon.

Best regards,

Torsak.

24seven manager.

66(0)897482743

FIRST NAME:

Allan

LAST NAME:

Douglas

ADDRESS1:

ADDRESS2:

POST CODE:

IV31 6DP

CITY:

United Kingdom

PHONE:

+447974 951688 +447974 951688

FAX

E-MAIL:

[email protected]

ROOM:

ADULTS:

CHILDREN:

CHECK IN:

21/02/2010

CHECK OUT:

02/02/2010

COMMENTS:

Please could you quote me a price for these dates (These dates are

not finalised and may change)? Thanks Allan

HOTEL INFORMATION:

HOTEL NAME:

24 7 Serviced Apartments Pattaya

ADDRESS:

124/44 Moo 10, South Pattaya Rd,

nongprue,Banglamung,Chonburi

Thailand

PHONE:

FAX:

E-MAIL:

[email protected]

ROOM TYPE INFORMATION:

ROOM TYPE NAME:

Rooms 201/202/203

Is that call booking too ??? What should I could do with him ???

Anger.gif What in gods name has this got to do with shafting me over my room, or the break in into room 402 in january which a bm lost $3,500 or you scamming 500bth of a bm for electricity you must have been a highway man in a prevous life . you Torsak are the cause of all this shite and caused all this bloody mess in the first place !!! let me jog your memory Dick Turpin ! it was you that sent me the last email dated 28th december 2009 13:39:25 hrs thanking me for re confirming and wishing me happy new year you cheeky gonk and when i turned up you gave my room to somebody else and told me i no booked even tho i showed you your email written by you you bloody muppet SteamingMad.gifBanghead2.gif

so, Mr.Welsh , Please give me your name and email. I will check to email box and show you all detail that you booked with who. I want to find out. In your case, I guess you booked with Mr.Jeff but during the day that you showed here. I found that my receiption gave you another room instead of but you were refused caz you wanted to stay only that room only. I would understand your case if the receiption would not give you the room , by this I mean let the rooms fulled. However, She gave you an option to stay another room which was the same furnistures but no barcolny. If you think we are so wrong. I'm sorry but I don't think I get booking from you at that time. You are my first surprise person. I want to find it out.Also, please give me your solution in case that some customers who book as you but never shown here. What should I complained to ???

My solution is

Book mean tranfer some deposite to apartment bank account or by Credit card.

Is it fair enough ??

Business and chairity are not the same meaning.

When customers canceled me without telling without paying , who I can claim to ??? Please give me the answer.how to say. But I'm not giving up.

Mr Welsh ? you Having a laugh Dick Turpin. you have my email as i recieved an email of your side kick Torsak dec 28th 2009 telling happy new year and see you soon. I booked with Torsak and you know that as i have the email . No No No and No the lady did not give me a option of another room or i would have taken it immediatly as i have been travelling 21 hours was tired,frustrated and totally drained by the whole fiasco , please show me the evidence of this lady offering me another room ?? as going on your track record so far you aint doing to well are you in the hall of truth ?. I am not your first surprise either what about the man in room 402 that is the room i booked remember that you forgot about he had a surprise when he opened the door didnt he biggrin.gif and found his laptop gone, his flash drive gone, his camera gone and all his exspensive diving gear gone . You have had many many surprises so dont play the thai with me . What the Buddha are you going on about Basil business and charity we are talking about you booking me in, your manager confirming my booking, me turn up and no room and on the bloody soi at 12 midnight looking for a bed !!!!Banghead2.gif you keep yak yaking about who you can claim from !!!! I should be claiming of you for failure to honour agreement, causing unecessary costs because of your business skills and ability !!! what about my compensation and for loss of face you owe me money .

Yes i feel very tired and exhausted too as i did also on january 29th 2010 when i was told no room and was on the streets walking around trying to find accomodation its not nice or nesscary is it .For once i can hear the sound of common sense and logic, some people are not business men and neither have the ability or skills to run a business but you ran the business for only a short time and there were many many problems concerning your man management skills/customer service. and going on any forum under the name Alexanderthai/Jackiethai or Jackiechan and stating blatant lies about a booking that Torsak confirmed and making me lose face is not the thai way to solve anything all you did was caused a bigger mess. Its not just one unhappy customer since you been in charge within a few moths its at least dozen which is quite incredible for the amount of time you have been in charge which is bad for business and bad for you. I will publish the complete set of emails tommorow if you wish me to for you to look at and understand , but i have no Desire or wish at present to publish them on a public forum as i think you have been taught a very hard and painfull lesson on how not to run a business until then tell your alias Alexanderthai, Jackiethai and Torsak the Terrible to stop posting any more shite as i am getting very angry and tired at all the nonsense. As it has been proven without a shadow of a doubt that you were in charge and Torsak did write the email.

First of All, you have no right to say some impolite words to me. Keep it with your family or someone closed to you.

Secondly, On that night, my receiption told me that she offered you another room ,not said that the rooms all were fulled.I remembered that.

Thirdly, Booking without paying call asking ,not booking. YOu paid nothing for us. That's way she swaped you to another room because you have never paid to us for booking. I thought it was make sense for business people could understand easily.

Anyway, Here is Thailand. It's my home country. As long as you come here for vacation and spend money somewhere else. I don't botter you. Avoid coming to my place,if you don't understand me. I'm welcome only guests who are flexible and understandnable. I still smile and work for better. I will forgive you Mr.Welsh. As long as you have no idea how to understand,please forget to talk to me. I don't want to explain again.

Booking without paying ??? That's not makesense. How could you complain for ??

Moreover, my receiption offered you another room for 1 week then, swaped back to your booking room but you said no. I don't know who to say about you.Open mind man, if you are a person who is very strick with your right, you can't be with other people. YOu also get suffer from your feeling too.I recommend you to learn how to live and how to understand people than try to change people to follow you. CAz if you are the boss in any company, your stuff will be suffered with your rude,impolite also emotion.Finally you will not feel happy with your life too. Nothing perfect in this world , but you can learn how to live and life with happiness. I Forgive you mr.Mad Welsh.

First of All, you have no right to say some impolite words to me. Keep it with your family or someone closed to you.

Secondly, On that night, my receiption told me that she offered you another room ,not said that the rooms all were fulled.I remembered that.

Thirdly, Booking without paying call asking ,not booking. YOu paid nothing for us. That's way she swaped you to another room because you have never paid to us for booking. I thought it was make sense for business people could understand easily.

Anyway, Here is Thailand. It's my home country. As long as you come here for vacation and spend money somewhere else. I don't botter you. Avoid coming to my place,if you don't understand me. I'm welcome only guests who are flexible and understandnable. I still smile and work for better. I will forgive you Mr.Welsh. As long as you have no idea how to understand,please forget to talk to me. I don't want to explain again.

Booking without paying ??? That's not makesense. How could you complain for ??

Moreover, my receiption offered you another room for 1 week then, swaped back to your booking room but you said no. I don't know who to say about you.Open mind man, if you are a person who is very strick with your right, you can't be with other people. YOu also get suffer from your feeling too.I recommend you to learn how to live and how to understand people than try to change people to follow you. CAz if you are the boss in any company, your stuff will be suffered with your rude,impolite also emotion.Finally you will not feel happy with your life too. Nothing perfect in this world , but you can learn how to live and life with happiness. I Forgive you mr.Mad Welsh.

WhoSaw1.gif Why didnt you take my advice and refrine from posting anymore shite, i told you that i was very angry with all your lies but you fail to take the hint and continue and make bigger mess, Firstlty i have never been inpolite or rude to you you need to understand,appreciate the Queens english and have a sense of humour as a thai i forgive you for the sense of humour.Secondly receptionist tell you and you remember 5555 lie lie lie i was there in reception talking to your receptionist you were not there i remember that , please stop lieing it is not good for you or your business.

Why do you keep on about not paying the deposit all the time when i have told you a million times i offered to pay the depositin my email below and you replied you havent got the facility to except interenet payments.If you cannot understand english get somebody to translate because i am getting very tired and angry at you repeated continual allegations, please read and understand the following conversation between bothe parties concerning the bloody deposit :-

Date:- sunday 11th october 2009

To : [email protected]

Subject: booking room 402

Hi

No problem sir, yes i would like to book room 402 from jan 29th to feb 5th 2010, would you like me to forward a deposit ?.

regards xxxxx

then comes your reply biggrin.gif

Date: monday 12th october 2009

To: xxxxxxxx

Subject: Re :booking room 402

Hi xxxxxx

I have booked room 402 for you for the dates you requested in january 29th to february 5th.

The old owner had nothing in place for taking deposit payments over the internet, i am amazed that he had nothing as i have found that i am getting many no shows.biggrin.gifSo i am working in putting something in place at this moment but i have got nothing in place at this time, just your word is enough..So hope to see you in January.

Now you can see that i offered a deposit and you refused because you just took over the bussiness and didnt have the facility to take my deposit. YOUR FAULT NOT MINE, YOUR PROBLEM NOT MINE, NOW LETS HAVE NO MORE LIES ABOUT NOT OFFERING/SENDIND A DEPOSIT AS I AM VERY TIRED OF EXPLAING THE SIMPLEST THINGS TOO YOU.

Yes this is your country ? and i am married to a thai lady, have a house in Surin, my brother lives in bkk , i have becoming to your beautiful country for over 10 years have enjoyed thai culture and living along side them in Sankat, i love and respect your country and its values more than you do, so dont ever try and play the race/sympathy card with me thai because its the small minority of thais that spoil it for the majority of good thais. I have spent my money inThailand helping your people and economy just like millions of other farangs, so dont ever be disrespectful to me and tell me to go somewhere else and spend my money. You mr thai are very disrespctful.

Finally we will have the last email conversation between myself and Torsak (24/7 manager) which proves Alexanderthai/Jackiethai took my booking for room 402 for thedate 29th january to 5th february and re confirmed my booking, but then decided to shaft me and give my room to anothe guy at a greater cost, another greedy thai management skill.Please pay special attention to dates/signature as i will not be dicussing this email again to you.

Date: tuesday 22nd December 2009

To : info@24/7servicedapartments.com

Subject: updating confirmation/booking

Hi

How are you settling in to your new business, hope things are going well and all is good. Just a quick email to re confirm/refresh the booking info since our last email.

As prevously mentioned i will be arriving on 29th january 2010 and hopefully be in pattaya around 2200hrs depending on traffic/customs and will come straiaght to 24/7, will anybody be there to pick up the key to room 402 or were shall i pick up from , look forward to meeting you .

regards xxxxxx

now comes your reply from none other Torsak aka Basil, confirming my booking and arrival please read it closely Jackiechan . I re confirmed my room and booking 1 month before arriving and you also re confirmed my booking and room 402, so please tell me and everyone else why you keep saying i no booked

Date:28th December 2010

Subject: Re:updating confirmation/booking

Hello xxxx

Thank for your confirmation.So see you soon. Happy new year 2010.

Regards Torsak

24seven manager

Well that about covers it doesnt it my good man, this has become your Waterloo in a matter of speaking has it, You are definately not suited to run a business any business come to think of that, and you certainly dont take advice, but a big lesson has been learnt by yourself dont ever call anybody a liar and make them lose face in front of there friends when you dont know what you are talking about or have the facts.

As far as Lek my wife and her family and myself all forgive for what you have done, and wish you every success in the future , Buddha bless you.

Is this GUY for real??? Makes Basil look positively efficient! I realise that English is not his native tongue but with all his stupid repetitive statements he'd do well to apologize and learn from his mistakes particulary when dealing with farangs, and his receptionist appears to have a problem with the truth also, but we only have his word as to what she did or did not offer!

I realise that by now things have gone too far and an apology will never happen as to do so would involve a massive loss of face for him, and rightly or wrongly that simply cannot happen!

Jackie/Alex I suggest you find alternative employment as you come across as a complete failure in your present position!

Hey Welsh Wonder...

Don't let this scammer get the best of your emotions - just chalk this up to experience. He's clearly in the wrong and has absolutely no HONOUR! It's very clear to see from the email chains that he and his so called "business" are in a total state of disarray. Plus, the dickhead could have taken your personal info details out of the emails, but I guess he's just too stupid to handle that either.

For any future trips go to Trip Advisor for hotel reviews (in addition to any found in this forum). You may also want to review this "hotel" on Trip Advisor so you can warn any other punters of the highly questionable business practices of this establishment.

"LOS" means many things - Land of Smiles, Land of Sun, Land of Sex and Land of Scams!

Hey Welsh Wonder...

Don't let this scammer get the best of your emotions - just chalk this up to experience. He's clearly in the wrong and has absolutely no HONOUR! It's very clear to see from the email chains that he and his so called "business" are in a total state of disarray. Plus, the dickhead(WHY DO YOU CALL YOUR DADDY NAME LIKE THAT ?) could have taken your personal info details out of the emails, but I guess he's just too stupid to handle that either.

For any future trips go to Trip Advisor for hotel reviews (in addition to any found in this forum). You may also want to review this "hotel" on Trip Advisor so you can warn any other punters of the highly questionable business practices of this establishment.

"LOS" means many things - Land of Smiles, Land of Sun, Land of Sex and Land of Scams!

LOL, AUSSIE IS AUSSIE. DON'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN!! YOU KNOW WHAT IS YOUR BACKGROUND FROM ENGLISH NATIVE.I HAVE BEEN THERE FOR A WHILE IN BRISSY. (SORRY FOR SOMEONE WHO IS THE SAME NATIONALITY WITH HIM.I DIDN'T MEAN YOU.I TRY TO SHOW THAT HE HAS NO RIGHT TO LOOK DOWN MY COUNTRY AS LONG AS HE STILL WANTS TO VISIT MY HOME.

LOL, AUSSIE IS AUSSIE. DON'T HAVE TO EXPLAIN!! YOU KNOW WHAT IS YOUR BACKGROUND FROM ENGLISH NATIVE.I HAVE BEEN THERE FOR A WHILE IN BRISSY. (SORRY FOR SOMEONE WHO IS THE SAME NATIONALITY WITH HIM.I DIDN'T MEAN YOU.I TRY TO SHOW THAT HE HAS NO RIGHT TO LOOK DOWN MY COUNTRY AS LONG AS HE STILL WANTS TO VISIT MY HOME.

WhoSaw1.gif Do you ever give up from throwing persona insults and threats at me Banghead2.gif , Why do disrespect me all the time . Why are you now saying " That i have no right to look down on my country as long as i want to visit" why again are you still insulting me and telling everyone i look down on thai ???? you are a very bad thai man and Buddha will not help you , it is you that does not respect thai or farang and i have told you at least 3 times now to stop posting lies and shit and get over it and move on with your little life i am tired of you. The more you keep posting lies and personal insults towards me the greater face you lose, more customers you lose dont you understand what a big mess you are causing.

If you read my prevouse post correctly i stated how much i love and respect thailand, my wife is thai , i have house in Surin , my family work and live in BKK and i have many thai and farang business owners as friends in pattya. As for your stupid statement " as long as he still wants to visit my home" I will continue to come to Thailand to see my wife , family and friends and you little man will not stop me, so grow up and shut up because you dont fright me Jackiechan.

What a good Thai man and business man should be doing and saying now is apologizing for all the inconvienence and lies you have told everyone about me not booking and the way i was treated by yourself and being compensated financially and apoligize to all your other customers, and start to listen to educated business people on how to control the damage limitaion which you have caused. You have solely destroyed a good business and its reputation and you have been caught out lieing infront of millions on the internet. Dont you think enough is enough and walk away quitely, any good thai man would. Please do not post any more concerning either me or 24/7 booking or deposit as everybody can see you not tell truth and it is getting very boring and tiresome repeating myself to somebody who is not prepared to listen and learn from his mistakes, thank you.

SO I AM WAITING AND MANY OTHERS FOR YOU TO APOLOGISE AND FINANCIALLY COMPENSATE US FOR YOUR ERRORS/MISTAKES AND OVER ALL BAD MAN MANAGEMENT SKILLS TO YOU CUSTOMERS THAT HAVE SUFFERED AT YOUR HANDS AND RESPONSABILITY WHILE STAYING AT 24/7 APARTMENTS, LETS SEE IF YOU ARE A HONOURABLE AND GOOD THAI MAN SHALL WE.

No wonder the place is up for sale again!!! how inept and useless!!!

<!-- isHtml:1 -->

Finally , I found that you were booking with Mr.Jeff but the last mail was mine. At that time , I 've just worked 2 weeks at 24seven. I'm sorry if you think it's my fault.Just I'm new here at the moment. Don't blame me as I am a murder. I 've never killed you.

WhoSaw1.gif Why didnt you take my advice and refrine from posting anymore shite, i told you that i was very angry with all your lies but you fail to take the hint and continue and make bigger mess, Firstlty i have never been inpolite or rude to you you need to understand,appreciate the queens english and have a sense of humour as a thai i forgive you for the sense of humour.Secondly receptionist tell you and you remember 5555 lie lie lie i was there in reception talking to your receptionist you were not there i remember that , please stop lieing it is not good for you or your business.

Why do you keep on about not paying the deposit all the time when i have told you a million times i offered to pay the depositin my email below and you replied you havent got the facility to except interenet payments.If you cannot understand english get somebody to translate because i am getting very tired and angry at you repeated continual allegations, please read and understand the following conversation between bothe parties concerning the bloody deposit :-

Date:- sunday 11th october 2009

To : [email protected]

Subject: booking room 402

Hi

No problem sir, yes i would like to book room 402 from jan 29th to feb 5th 2010, would you like me to forward a deposit ?.

regards xxxxx

then comes your reply biggrin.gif

Date: monday 12th october 2009

Subject: Re :booking room 402

Hi xxxxxx

I have booked room 402 for you for the dates you requested in january 29th to february 5th.

The old owner had nothing in place for taking deposit payments over the internet, i am amazed that he had nothing as i have found that i am getting many no shows.biggrin.gifSo i am working in putting something in place at this moment but i have got nothing in place at this time, just your word is enough..So hope to see you in January.

Now you can see that i offered a deposit and you refused because you just took over the bussiness and didnt have the facility to take my deposit. YOUR FAULT NOT MINE, YOUR PROBLEM NOT MINE, NOW LETS HAVE NO MORE LIES ABOUT NOT OFFERING/SENDIND A DEPOSIT AS I AM VERY TIRED OF EXPLAING THE SIMPLEST THINGS TOO YOU.

Yes this is your country ? and i am married to a thai lady, have a house in Surin, my brother lives in bkk , i have becoming to your beautiful country for over 10 years have enjoyed thai culture and living along side them in Sankat, i love and respect your country and its values more than you do, so dont ever try and play the race/sympathy card with me thai because its the small minority of thais that spoil it for the majority of good thais. I have spent my money inThailand helping your people and economy just like millions of other farangs, so dont ever be disrespectful to me and tell me to go somewhere else and spend my money. You mr thai are very disrespctful.

Finally we will have the last email conversation between myself and Torsak (24/7 manager) which proves Alexanderthai/Jackiethai took my booking for room 402 for thedate 29th january to 5th february and re confirmed my booking, but then decided to shaft me and give my room to anothe guy at a greater cost, another greedy thai management skill.Please pay special attention to dates/signature as i will not be dicussing this email again to you.

Date: tuesday 22nd December 2009

To : info@24/7servicedapartments.com

Hi

How are you settling in to your new business, hope things are going well and all is good. Just a quick email to re confirm/refresh the booking info since our last email.

As prevously mentioned i will be arriving on 29th january 2010 and hopefully be in pattaya around 2200hrs depending on traffic/customs and will come straiaght to 24/7, will anybody be there to pick up the key to room 402 or were shall i pick up from , look forward to meeting you .

regards xxxxxx

now comes your reply from none other Torsak aka Basil, confirming my booking and arrival please read it closely Jackiechan . I re confirmed my room and booking 1 month before arriving and you also re confirmed my booking and room 402, so please tell me and everyone else why you keep saying i no booked

Date:28th December 2010

Subject: Re:updating confirmation/booking

Hello xxxx

Thank for your confirmation.So see you soon. Happy new year 2010.

Regards Torsak

24seven manager

Well that about covers it doesnt it my good man, this has become your Waterloo in a matter of speaking has it, You are definately not suited to run a business any business come to think of that, and you certainly dont take advice, but a big lesson has been learnt by yourself dont ever call anybody a liar and make them lose face in front of there friends when you dont know what you are talking about or have the facts.

As far as Lek my wife and her family and myself all forgive for what you have done, and wish you every success in the future , Buddha bless you.

Ok , finally I found that you were booking with mr.Jeff. My last email was from me. At that time,I was so new. I started to run the hotel from 10 Dec,09. I don't really know about booking system. Just replied email and

Dear Mr.Welsh. YOu were booking with last owner for sure. YOu can see his name which you haven't shown on your post that the name is Mr.Jeff. I'm not Mr.Jeff. so, this was the misunderstood during the time we changed the owner.If you thought that it's my fault, I don't mind to say Sorry. I do honest with all my customers. Anyone of you can visit my place without staying ,just asking my exiting tenants who are being here today that how I am. I think I do honest to every customers. I don't expect only one night business. Well, don't judge me wrong. I'm a good man and brave enough to talk to you face to face about the problems. Don't think about loosing face, who care about that ?? You can't get anything from your face but you can get things from your dignity. I 've never lied. I did accept that the problem between us was from the part of changing owner. Don't try to talk about somebody else. Let's make it clear. I do respect people right. Tell me what are you thinking ?? I'm really not often visit addicts website. Just found that my topic was the issue a few days ago. I have to make it clear. I don't run away from the problem. I guess some of this board memeber maybe meet me someday. If you know who I am, you will understand that I'm not that kind of what he say. I'm a real man ,business man. Don't get me wrong please.

Ok , Finally I remember you now Mr.Welsh.

YOu were a guy who talked to me on the phone in front of my receiptionist.

YOu came with a Taxi driver.

My receiptionist showed me others rooms (2 rooms) in the same building but you refused.

So,I asked you about booking because you didn't pay deposite and I 've never knew that

Mr.Jeff (Last owner) said to you that you didn't have to pay. (Not me)

For me, if somebody booked my room,I have to feel sure to keep the room for him by paying

only small deposite but must pay if you are a fair person.

YOu refused 2 rooms that my receiptionists showed you. I can show you my january 29th booking.

My apartment was not fulled at that time.

YOu were a person who shouted to me on the phone.

29th Jan,10. I have avaliable rooms for sure.Tell me the true Mr.Welsh. Please.. I'm not a bad person.

Tell me the true.

Ok,This is the true detail for every members.

See how he cut some name out and make it like my guilty all.

To: [email protected]

Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 14:51:15 +0000

Hi Jeff,

How are you settling in to your new venture , hope things are going well and all is good. Just a quick email to re confirm/refresh booking info since our last email on 12th october 2009.

As prevoiusly mentioned i will be arriving at Bkk airport 1900 hrs on 29th january 2010 and hopefully will be in Pattaya around 2200hrs depending on traffic/customs and will come straight to 24/7, will anyone be there to pick up key to room 402 or were shall i pick it up from ?. Look forward to meeting you and take care Jeff.

Merry Christmas to you and yours and Happy New Year

Regards Dxxx

I'm not mr.Jeff. He is a last owner. So , Clear very clear.