IGNORED

where is best most expensive place to eat...

suffolkcouple

while were over im looking for a top restraunt to take the other half for a night out.

dont mind if its in bangkok or pattaya

looking to spend 70'000 to 100'000 baht between us both inc wine etc.

any ideas anyone?

SUFFOLK COUPLE

still in business in pattaya

but not a bar

I would imagine that there would be more of that in Bkk.

Catering for the hi-so thais

But I wouldn't know where.... a not so hi so aussie B)

When you go take some photos so us riff raff can see what its like :P

Member since Dec 06.

if they let me take pics ill take some for you

ill bring a doggy bag back to you so you can taste it.

i have to spoil the wife now and then.

SUFFOLK COUPLE

but not a bar

I don't think I know of anyplace that I could spend that much even for the best meal and night out. Places like that don't advertise in the places I hang out, I'm not allowed to look at the door let alone inside it. I think I've spent less on an entire vacation. :P

Instead of just going to a restaurant, why don't you charter a boat for the evening with a top chef ??? Me thinks it would score more points...

...or you could take a morning flight to Macau, go to the Sands, put it all on black, and either eat twice or go back to BKK. :blink:

San Francisco Cocksucka !!!

"Hey, you ever hear, Tom, the Chinese whore has a ancient way of milking ya of yer sorrow, your loneliness and that awful feeling of bein’ forsaken?"

"Seems to me that’d leave you with nothing."

A little bemused,

What has price got to do with good food? and how does paying more make it better.

In Pattaya, Try Bruno's or the Manhattan Steak House both on the Jomtium road and close to each other. Food wise you will be pushed to get the bill above 5,000/6,000 each and thats taking into account imported fresh oysters and Japanes Kobe Steak, and you both being capable of eating 4/5 courses. No problem spending your money though, there are wines on both places menus which will easily allow you to reach your goal.

Are they good wines? well if you think that paying 18,000 baht, (250 GBP), for a bottle of wine that would cost you less than forty quid in UK, yep their good, for the restaurant owner :P

In Bangkok, there are so many places, you could try a night in the Peninsula Bangkok, on the river and opposite the Orient hotel. A great hotel in a stunning location, no problem spending your money there.

Alternatively head for Vertigo on the top of the Banyan Tree hotel at the far end of Silom road, 64 floor, open air restaurant. Get there 15 minutes before sunset and enjoy some to cocktails whilst watching Bangkok change, as the sun sets and the neon rises. then a few paces to your dining experience. Not for those that are nervous of heights, as there is little in the way of fencing, merely a thigh high rail which you can sit back and put your feet on while enjoying the view.

dog

Edited by dog

post deleted...............................................(insert insult here)

Edited by sexy beast

I'm assuming you meant 7,000 - 10,000 Baht right? Otherwise I think you have waaaay too much money and should lend me some. :P

If not meaning 7/10,000 bht then just TROLLING

fuck it post deleted...............................................(insert insult here)

Made my night SOS, Can't be arsed to say it ? :001_XMas_Chokdee1:

If not meaning 7/10,000 bht then just TROLLING

true

Made my night SOS, Can't be arsed to say it ? :001_XMas_Chokdee1:

thanks I like to bring joy to others :rolleyes: Tiss the season to be jolly tra la la la la la la la la.

thanks I like to bring joy to others :rolleyes: Tiss the season to be jolly tra la la la la la la la la.

Is this going to be your good deed for the year?

yes i was talking 70'000 to 100'000

between

SUFFOLK COUPLE

but not a bar

the wife is letting me come and try the best thai girls so im going to treat her.

Give her the cash and send her to boys town :rolleyes:

dog

A couple of years ago I stayed in the Dusit Thani in Bangkok. they have some very nice 5 star restaurants inside. then when you've finished your meal, it's a 2 minute walk across Rama IV Road to Patpong for desert.

Double Gold Medalist. 2006 Mongering Olympics

Well it's your money and you can spend it as you like.Please don't take offence but i think spending that much money on a meal is just a joke.It's the rich and famous who go to "the in places" who pay that sort of money,more often than not because they know the paperazzi will be lingering outside to get their photos.

JMO.

Well I will open a restaurant and feed you both for that.

Then I would shut it down.

What is the point.

Why do some western people think that food has to be expensive to be good.

Fashion victims.

Look at London. So much overpriced hype I would not eat it let alone pay for it.

Once again its cognitive dissonance.

The more you pay the better it has to be. You cant shell out on an expensive meal and say it was a load of crap.

If it was,you just go home and say nothing. Otherwise you show yourselves to be a victim. No one wants that.

Did you enjoy your meal Madam/Sir ?? Oh yes thank you I was only sick once. :angry2: :angry2:

What a load of bollocks.

The same people in the UK pay

the wife is letting me come and try the best thai girls so im going to treat her.

Good to see you got your bosses permission,very noble!IMHO that's just another way of saying that you are not allowed out on your own,and you drag a ball and chain around.Talk about coal to Newcastle,the mind boggles.

Good to see you got your bosses permission,very noble!IMHO that's just another way of saying that you are not allowed out on your own,and you drag a ball and chain around.Talk about coal to Newcastle,the mind boggles.

Sorry but i totaly dissagree.He has what 99% of men would like.A wife that not only lets him enjoy a bit on the side but actualy joins in with him.Has it occured to you that maybe taking his wife along and having her join in is a bigger turn on for him than having to lie to her about where he is going on his "business trip" and sneak around behind her back.Power to them both i say.

Just an honest opinion here :rolleyes:

You haven't been yet, spending that sort of money isn't needed in the LOS.

Whilst spending that sort of money is totally ridiculous ( unless youre hiring 500 stunners for the night aswell) or even my good self :rolleyes:

Dog has given some good ideas.

But if you want to give her the wow factor, then book a dinner at the shangri la hotel by the river, its 5* with total refinement & luxury.

http://www.shangri-la.com/bangkok/shangri-la/en/index.aspx

I alway thought that it was away to a mans heart

Diamonds are a girls best friend or gold or rubies or saphires or or or

Member since Dec 06.

Diamonds are a girls best friend or gold or rubies or saphires or or or

I would not buy diamonds in Thailand they are shit and overpriced and you get ripped off alot.