Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

24 seven serviced apartment

jackiethai

Now, The owner is changing. The US owner who asked your gf were not working here anymore. I will improve this place. Sorry about everything. I'm a new manager. I will not give up. Thank you for your all comments. It's ok. I will build my customers again. Give me time.

Hey JackieThai - how do you expect to be part of the solution when you are clearly part of the problem? Perhaps your career move from the dance floor to the reception desk was too much for you to handle.

BM's - avoid this place like an STD! Stay at a good place like the LK Renaissance on Soi Diana!

Hey JackieThai - how do you expect to be part of the solution when you are clearly part of the problem? Perhaps your career move from the dance floor to the reception desk was too much for you to handle.

BM's - avoid this place like an STD! Stay at a good place like the LK Renaissance on Soi Diana!

LoL , Sydney. Please do not look down my reception. She is not a kind of your gf. I know my reception well. It's ok if you will not visit my place. I think I will handle everything myself. If you have never been in the business, YOu have no idea about the problems. I understand you. I'm a working man.I think everything is not smooth but It can not ruin your future for sure. Good luck Sydney. Have fun in Pattaya. As long as you spend money in Thailand, I don't mind even though you are not stay in my place. YOu still help Thai business going better for their cash flow. Thank you everyone. I'm glad to hear your comments. I'm not giving up for sure.

Question.gif from dance floor to reception can you elaborate on this statement sydney95b , seems you personal know the manager and the problems occurring at this establisment ?? may be a rival business man or ex bf with STD 5555 , look forward to your personal in sight into Faulty TowersWhistle.gif

Sorry, Mr.Sydney has never stayed and known me. My reception is an old woman. She worked in minimart before. You should not say some bad things to a person who have never met before.That's not a good maner. I don't want to talk about your background Aussie. I'm Thai. I do have a maner. Sydney, maybe your girlfriend is coming from some bar but doesn't mean every girls in Pattaya will work as your girlfriend.

A farang owner wanting to fuck a paying customers longtime gf ????? that about sums up his business skills . Hey Bry i would have knocked him out cold the cheeky little twat.

This place is worse than Faulty Towers mate , the comments i have heard around town of past customers say only one thing about this place NEVER AGAIN.

When it happened, I just thought we have already agreed to a long period and it was going to be a second place for me to stay when i go to pattaya often. I simply didnt want to cause a problem, so I ignored it. After living here for two years I have a very low expectancy of guys in Pattaya/Thailand, so i am not shocked often.

Then after a long list of problems we finally pulled out of the deal and thought if he cant even give the owners of a large pattaya forum, good customer service, then he wont be able to do it with the members. So I think we banned him from promoting on the forum.

I don't know which bosses who asked your gf for sex. One was Mr.xxx from England , another was Mr.xxx from USA. Both of them were gone. If you feel mind about them, I would say they were not involve with the business anymore. I didn't know this story before and I was not agree with if I was in your situation also. So Mr.English and Mr.USA ,both are gone now.

Archived