IGNORED

English girl working in Soi 3 bar?

wanking

hazze-i remember last trip on Soi 6 there was a falang girl who appeared to be working,she wasnt at all pretty on the eyes,and one days had this dress thing on that showed off her fanny lol dirty bitch

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

I went with a girl who spent 8 years living in luton, her accent was atrocious. I found it very unnerving. Much prefer thai accent

SHUDDER

Something so beutifull with a voice like that.

Its just wrong.

SHUDDER

Something so beutifull with a voice like that.

Its just wrong.

met a cutie in SISTERZ on Walking St 3 years ago, spoke very good English and I wanted to BF her, but as I was too pissed told her that I'd be back the next day.Turned up the next night and did BF her straight away. Went for a drink and she told me about herself..... mother wed a Brit when she was 4 years old and they went to live in the Crewe area. She came back to Thailand when she was 15 cause her mums husband had started taking too much interest in her. Went to live with her grandmother in Roi Et and came to Pattaya when she was 19. Realy good looking lass and spoke fluent English (with a slight Brummie accent).... in the end I did shudder...... couldn't go through with it..... ended up just drinking and chatting with her in various bars and pubs all night.... gave her Bhat2000 for her time and we went our seperate ways.

:Circle_Sharks:

Last visit to Patts in April met a beautiful Thai/Norwegian girl in the Hakon resteraunt which used to be located in Mr Macs hotel Pattaya/Jomtien rd. She had a fantastic body and was very pretty and extremely hot. Her mother was Thai and her father Norwegian! She was very european looking brunette with fairly light skin tone her face was european but with slightly chinky eyes she was also quite tall! She spoke fluent Norwegian, Thai and english and told me she spends most of her time living with her father in Skien Norway. I have a pix of her with my mate but will have to resize to remove friend (has a TGF)!

:GoldenSmile1:

Hoffmeister :GoldenSmile1:

Edited by Hoff

Any one bf an Amerasian from Baccara in WS cant remember her name but she had long curly hair strawberry blond i would describe age about 32 wish i,d got her number

• 2 months later...

used to be an half thai/half farang one working in tq,s gogo on beach road but that was a few years ago now.

cant remember her name but she had an attitude !!! lol

Edited by bling51

• 3 weeks later...

Years ago, when I worked as a tour guide in Khao Yai National Park I was asked if I wanted a farang girl by a tuk tuk driver in Pak Chong where I was living.

Out of curiosity myself and a mate went along to look. He drove us down some back alleys to a Thai style house. It was a pretty typical back street small town brothel. Sitting downstairs was a farang girl in her 20's. We were told that we could go with her for 500 Baht but the thought never crossed our minds after seeing her and we just said no. She looked dead to the world and the tuk tuk drivers explanation that she was a German heroin addict seemed as good an explanation as we could think of. I never heard of her again after that.

I've seen TG's working in Soi 6 who have valid visas to live in europe because they were settled there but split up from their partners permanently or otherwise. It's a rare sight but I feel it will become more common as more and more are drawn to Pattaya.

i remember her...it was surreal. and she wasn't even interested in going home

Met a luok kreung (half thai half western) coyote dancer once upcountry, she looked mostly european.

Was popular with the thais!

No english skill.

Member since Dec 06.

• 2 months later...

I have been back from the LOS for about 10 days. I spent a fair bit of time in the bars on Soi 3. Thats wher I met my TG she use to work in one of the bars. I did not see any English girl there all the GF has never knon of an English girl working in any of the bars.

This time I have got a very bad case of the blues I HATE BEEN BACK IN THIS SHIT WHOLE?????

Dave

That sounds exactly like a bird I met in October. She was there with her boyfriend who informed me that he took her dogging regularly in England, and that now it was his turn and she was up for a bit of muff diving with him and a Thai bird.

That sounds exactly like a bird I met in October. She was there with her boyfriend who informed me that he took her dogging regularly in England, and that now it was his turn and she was up for a bit of muff diving with him and a Thai bird.

Respect!!!! :-D

Posted Image

• 1 year later...

could be ture there are alot of English guys around that area as they show the football game in them bars

• 2 months later...

any thai girls try to speak like there from liverpool which is a defo turn off

• 1 month later...

I recall seeing two sisters in a gogo bar along fields ave, angeles a couple of years back who had an American father/filipina mother.

They hardly looked Asian at all and if seen on the street, would pass for university student looking types.

They both spoke perfect english with American accents and said they had been working in the bars for 1 year. Every now and then in Philipinnes, you see this. A very western girl grinding the poll amongst the crowd of flips.

While I have pondered-Never do- going upstairs to the Russian go go on Walking Street..

can not do farlang woman in Thailand..

I mean they can be mixed...from Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam.. OK...even Chinese or Japanese.

But, if not Asian...going to keep him in my pants

post-81078-0-56197400-1335046286.jpg

I remember back in the mid-1980s I was in S'Pore with my brother and we asked this trishaw man to take us to a brothel, so we ended up in this back alley joint and there were about a dozen hookers sitting in this small fishbowl area, the usual Chinese & Indian gals and there was a white woman sitting there with them. I never spoke to her so have no idea of her nationality, but this place was the pits, the real bottom rung of hooking, so I often wondered how that woman ended up there.