Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

English girl working in Soi 3 bar?

wanking

WAS talking to a bloke tonight that said theres an English girl working (selling sex) in a bar in Soi 3 for standard Thai prices. Said he couldnt remember which bar, but its on Soi 3. He said she is fit, in her 20's and from Essex, and that she came here on holiday with her boyfriend. They has a massive row and split up, he then fucked off home to Blighty and she stayed behind, and is now a sex worker here.

Anyone know anything about her?

Sounds unlikely, but everything is possible in pattaya.

Last year it seemed like there was a falang girl working on Soi6, but her mother was a friend of one of the bar owners and she sat around drinking with the girls without going with falang.

Would be interesting if its true.

If she's fit she'd get tons of business just from the novelty value.

especially if the japanese caught a sniff of it.

Years ago, when I worked as a tour guide in Khao Yai National Park I was asked if I wanted a farang girl by a tuk tuk driver in Pak Chong where I was living.

Out of curiosity myself and a mate went along to look. He drove us down some back alleys to a Thai style house. It was a pretty typical back street small town brothel. Sitting downstairs was a farang girl in her 20's. We were told that we could go with her for 500 Baht but the thought never crossed our minds after seeing her and we just said no. She looked dead to the world and the tuk tuk drivers explanation that she was a German heroin addict seemed as good an explanation as we could think of. I never heard of her again after that.

I've seen TG's working in Soi 6 who have valid visas to live in europe because they were settled there but split up from their partners permanently or otherwise. It's a rare sight but I feel it will become more common as more and more are drawn to Pattaya.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

@Wan King, probably a wind-up. It's possible but highly unlikely a Western girl would work as a sex worker in Thailand. She could make more in her home country plus the problems with the Thai police...

Don't believe everything you hear in Pats. Or read on this board either LOL.

Men want to fuck many women. Women want to fuck the best provider. Only in the paysex scene both goals are met.

@Wan King, probably a wind-up. It's possible but highly unlikely a Western girl would work as a sex worker in Thailand. She could make more in her home country plus the problems with the Thai police...

Don't believe everything you hear in Pats. Or read on this board either LOL.

Heh heh mate, trust me Im not as innocent as I might sound.

Too right, I had serious suspicions about that story, but if I reckon theres a possibility of truth Ill post it and check it out. Also I think the bloke who told me is a bullshitter, as he claimed that all bar girls have valid STD tests!!!!!

Anyone got a pic of her??

I'm heading to Pattaya early Feb and would like to know if there are any Japanese or Korean girls that go to Pattaya for a bit fun.

Clubs or bars they hang out at would be appreciated.

Cheers

I'm heading to Pattaya early Feb and would like to know if there are any Japanese or Korean girls that go to Pattaya for a bit fun.

Clubs or bars they hang out at would be appreciated.

Cheers

Id say go to the capital city of Japan or Korea. Why the heck would you go to Pattaya if youre looking for Japanese and Korean girls?

• 3 weeks later...

A couple of years ago there was a free lancer working along Beach Road who was to all intends and purposes a Farang, However on speaking to her it turned out she was Thai with an American father, she was definitely not one of the normal looking half and half but certainly without speaking to her she would pass as a farang.

im sure there was a topic about this a while back, its a thai girl who spent her younger years in england, and therefore speaks with an english accent. For some reason she ended up back in Thailand, and is a hooker.

I went with a girl who spent 8 years living in luton, her accent was atrocious. I found it very unnerving. Much prefer thai accent

i know plentx of places in bkk where you can get european girls to go with.

never tried, but there were some nice ones. prices were average for thailand

anything can happen! :P

• 1 month later...

i know plentx of places in bkk where you can get european girls to go with.

never tried, but there were some nice ones. prices were average for thailand

Oh nonsense

the Uzbeki girls cost atleast double

and as for the ..... Oh forget it

I hear lots of back packers pop into Pattaya on their way to samui to earn some quick cash... They say they want the full Thai experience

There actually was a Thai/English bilingual girl who worked in Palmers in Pattayaland about 9 years ago who spoke with a London accent. Her father met her mother in Thailand and the girl grew up in the UK and somehow she wound up working in Palmers. She became involved with Yaba and consequently the Thai Police. The last we heard she was working for them in their fight against drugs. It was weird hearing a Thai bar girl speaking with a cockney accent. I would not know if she went with punters.

Anything is possible in Thailand

Are there any FL black girls available in Pattaya like Bkk Sukhumvit 5-7 area?

Yes, you are sexy....But do you take it up the shitter?

Are there any FL black girls available in Pattaya like Bkk Sukhumvit 5-7 area?

yes there are quite some these days. you can find em on Walking Street and the regular club hot spots....

they are getting more and more every week. but i hope they wont be as much as the russian girls. too overcrowded already with those ones...

Like most people nothing would surprise me in Pattaya but I find this one a bit hard to belive, think the bar would be having a lot of visits from the BIB for freebies just to let it carry on.

For me she would have to be some looker along the lines of Cheryl Cole or Rachel Stevens to pay even thai rates my flame for European girls died many years ago not that it was much of a flame anyway my first crush as a schoolboy was for the only asian girl in my year.

yes there are quite some these days. you can find em on walking street and the regular club hot spots....

they are getting more and more every week. but i hope they wont be as much as the russian girls. too overcrowded already with those ones...

Anyone know of the prices for these sultry vixens?

Yes, you are sexy....But do you take it up the shitter?

im sure there was a topic about this a while back, its a thai girl who spent her younger years in england, and therefore speaks with an english accent. For some reason she ended up back in Thailand, and is a hooker.

I went with a girl who spent 8 years living in luton, her accent was atrocious. I found it very unnerving. Much prefer thai accent

There was a Thai girl who had a liverpool accent in soi 7, well her and her exboyfriend owned the bar. she picked up the liverpool accent whilst living there.

Men fall in love by their eye`s, woman fall in love by their ear`s.

• 2 weeks later...

i ran into a thai girl who had a british passport that worked for the bangkook branch of angelwitch about two years ago. it was closing time and i remember walking round the block and having a drink at some street side vendor... she seemed a bit "unbalanced" and i opted not to take her back to the hotel. anyway that part of the night didn't end well but i do remember seeing her british passport and her telling me about her english boyfriend.

• 3 weeks later...

If you visit places like Subic or Angeles where there was a big military presence you will often see the odd girl with mixed parentage wondering about who looks very European or African. I walked into a restaurant in Okinawa a few years back and was served by a blond blue eyed girl who hardly spoke a word of English, and my girlfriend at the time said she spoke perfect Japanese with an Okinawan dialect.

Helps with the genetic diversity on small islands too, I visited some right dodgy islands in my time where everyone looks alike.

J

Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity

• 1 month later...

in pattaya anything is possible but i prefer asian girl because we go there for this not for english girl

and pay thai rate