Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Lovely Bar

PRPlaya

So what's the name of the road? Second Rd. and what? Forget this complex crap give me the name of the cross street. Is it by chance Soi Diana?

• 4 months later...

have been there a few times last couple of weeks and seen some very nice looking girls there

took one home last night her 1st BF just arrived from BKK with friend ,not worked bar before

as u can tell they not know how to mix drinks etc no english

she looks a little japanese white skin from Chaing Rai

thought she might be a starfish but once she got into it fuckinggg beautiful

I've visited this bar on 3 consecutive trips and the attitude and atmosphere have always been the same. Like most bars, friendly smiles, good laughs and as the name implies, "lovely ladies". Bar is ran by the owner's daugther, who recently got married. Every time I've been, the Samsong bottles are floating around, as girls are getting a little mao and all the fun starts. To me, highly recommended, stop by for a drink or two.

She is so sexy...

post-43040-0-94830900-1294265680.gif

• 1 month later...

so many bars..so many girls...and i need to waste 8 months each year working

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

So what's the name of the road? Second Rd. and what? Forget this complex crap give me the name of the cross street. Is it by chance Soi Diana?

I believe its on Beach Rd and Soi 7.http://www.pattaya-bars.net/lovely-corner-pattaya.html

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

from diana facing second road, turn right and about 5 mins to 5 hours walk depending if you stop for a drink

or two along the way

http://www.pattayaphotoguide.com/?SUwRUuerkcVB7CAA - photoguide is bit out of date so the area looks slightly

different especially at night

think daokai ? beer bar is at the front of the complex. boss man usually wears a red hat and is very friendly, dropped in there for a couple of drinks on my birthday and boss supplemented me with a few freebie sang soms. the girls got me a few drinks and those flowery garlands to. and they paid up when i beat them at connect four and the dice game, so very friendly place.

i did give them the winnings back in tips though, the garlands ended up around a few of the dancers in submarine

jb

babydollsaddict.gif

• 2 months later...

Damn was so Totally confused there for a minute - I have walked past that place plenty of times when im up at club blue walking to Rcon but never been inside. as for lovey corner bar i have been there actualy they have rooms upstairs if you can haggle for about $1000 baht a night lcd tv ,tiled floors ,bed sheets changed and washed everyday if you dont mind the noise and head downstairs at night to get some action that bar is also great.

So next trip in over a month will report how the visit turns out ..

btw thanks for the info ,

• 3 weeks later...

This is Wannisa (Sa) who freelances at The Lovely Bar, Made in Thailand Bars off Second road. Goes backback and three holes no problem.

Very lively in and out of bed for the two weeks she was with me. Worth bar fining again when i go back in january !!!!

05092011420.jpg

11092011478.jpg

14092011525.jpg

16092011552.jpg

ndvd002a.png

sa2s.jpg

ndvd009p.png

• 1 month later...

Is the g

I've visited this bar on 3 consecutive trips and the attitude and atmosphere have always been the same. Like most bars, friendly smiles, good laughs and as the name implies, "lovely ladies". Bar is ran by the owner's daugther, who recently got married. Every time I've been, the Samsong bottles are floating around, as girls are getting a little mao and all the fun starts. To me, highly recommended, stop by for a drink or two.

Is the girl in the black top available or is she the one who's married?

I'm confused. Is the Lovely bar same as the Lovely Corner bar?

You are probably correct. I may be the confused one. I will find out in about 6 days.

2 differant bars if you will read all the thread it tells where the bar is.

• 11 months later...

Must have passed this place umpteen times last trip but didn't know of or notice it! Will definitely have a look next trip!

• 1 year later...

Like the smile and looks on the first girl very nice in first picture

• 3 weeks later...

now am fucking lost....view talay is where please..looks good fun by the way thanks

Looks almost opposite Central Festival, against the traffic about 50m or so ending or starting on 2nd road.

Archived