Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Lovely Bar

PRPlaya

I've visited this bar on 3 consecutive trips and the attitude and atmosphere have always been the same. Like most bars, friendly smiles, good laughs and as the name implies, "lovely ladies". Bar is ran by the owner's daugther, who recently got married. Every time I've been, the Samsong bottles are floating around, as girls are getting a little mao and all the fun starts. To me, highly recommended, stop by for a drink or two.

100_6780.JPG

100_6782.JPG

100_6889.JPG

"Only Thai Women Are Greater Than My Sexyness"

If you got Quick Time Player, enjoy the ass shakin'!!!

100_6890.MOV

Thanks for the tip, looks good.

Nice pics.

:)

PRP,

I dloaded the .mov. Thanks.

I've never been in this complex but waked past

btw, what did you shot your .mov on?

My digital Kodak camera shoots on .mov. Quick Time Player is required to view.

nice ladies!! :001_Thank_You5:

Nice ladies mate

:001_Thank_You5:

“See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time.â€

• 3 months later...

I've visited this bar on 3 consecutive trips and the attitude and atmosphere have always been the same. Like most bars, friendly smiles, good laughs and as the name implies, "lovely ladies". Bar is ran by the owner's daugther, who recently got married. Every time I've been, the Samsong bottles are floating around, as girls are getting a little mao and all the fun starts. To me, highly recommended, stop by for a drink or two.

Thanks for the tip, looks good.

Nice pics, get go there during my next trip. :001_Thank_You5:

• 1 month later...

The atmosphere looks fun, i guess i will pass by for a drink or two.

Looks like a lot of fun if you can tell me where it's located i make sure to visit next time im in town

• 3 weeks later...

Great pics, :001_Thank_You5:

Good memories, there... :rolleyes:

I don't believe there's a lie in every smile.

Made in Thailand complex fronts second road on the right just before the new View talay condo block and the Central Festival centre on the left. it takes its name from the group of shops fronting second road. Easy way to recognise it is by the rows of coloured fluro lights above the shops. There are dozens of bars in this complex so its worth a look.

Is this bar located opposite soi 9,fro where you can go to soi buakow?

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Made in Thailand complex fronts second road on the right just before the new View talay condo block and the Central Festival centre on the left. it takes its name from the group of shops fronting second road. Easy way to recognise it is by the rows of coloured fluro lights above the shops. There are dozens of bars in this complex so its worth a look.

:001_Thank_You5: mate .I'l stay there one time with a friend,good place for :Beer8: and fun with the girls :Billiards1:

Looks fun.

Lots of gems to be unearthed on Soi Made in Thailand. Well worth a look around.

P4P. C4C. Soft Club. Skank Club. Club Bareback. Because if it's worth fucking it's worth fucking properly.

Back in employment. Korando's Bar, Soi Buakhao 15. 

Webp.net-resizeimage hh.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage bs.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage rm.jpg

Bagel and His Adventures in Thailand

My Day Working At Quicky Bar. A Romantic Encounter In A Sattahip Warehouse. Mr Pringles & His Adventures In Thailand.

"Is this bar located opposite soi 9,fro where you can go to soi buakow?" Midge, its not really opposite. If you are at the soi9 and second road intersection you need to head south towards pattaya thai. its on the opposite side of the road opposite the new view talay complex.

When you have finished at Made in Thailand, if you keep walking away from second road you will come to the R Conn bar complex, this fronts onto soi buakaow and has about a dozen bars.

:001ou

"Is this bar located opposite soi 9,fro where you can go to soi buakow?" Midge, its not really opposite. If you are at the soi9 and second road intersection you need to head south towards pattaya thai. its on the opposite side of the road opposite the new view talay complex.

When you have finished at made in thailand, if you keep walking away from second road you will come to the R Conn bar complex, this fronts onto soi buakaow and has about a dozen bars.

:001_Thank_You5: Next holliday in november i'l check out this bar complex and will tell the other members.Or better,meet some mates and have a look together what happen there with girls and drinks and fun. :Chokdee:

• 4 weeks later...

There are quite a few bars in this complex and I met some nice ones in there, at least one I hope to see again this next trip and a couple I did not have a chance to sample.

Pattaya Photoguide is fun :) makes it so easy to show where places are.

When you have finished at made in thailand, if you keep walking away from second road you will come to the R Conn bar complex, this fronts onto soi buakaow and has about a dozen bars.

now am fucking lost....view talay is where please..looks good fun by the way thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Ill stop by looks like a friendly place

Archived