Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Great Hotel just off walking street

nigelpatrick

I have just returned from my 6th trip to Pattaya, the last 4 times stayed at Jasmine hotel in Soi BJ. They have finally got thei elevator working, most rooms have limited cooking facilities, but it is pretty much in the centre of Walking Street. Pricing is very good, from about 550 baht to 1200 baht if you want the top floor, dependent on the season of course

babydollsaddict.gif

I have just returned from my 6th trip to Pattaya, the last 4 times stayed at Jasmine Hotel in Soi BJ. They have finally got thei elevator working, most rooms have limited cooking facilities, but it is pretty much in the centre of Walking Street. Pricing is very good, from about 550 baht to 1200 baht if you want the top floor, dependent on the season of course

Which room did u take and how clean was the hotel?

I can't remember any of the room numbers I have stayed in but have been there 3 times and my next trip will make it 4 in a row. Always been very clean and as soon as I would leave the room (usuall early afternoon) they would be straight in and tidying up for my return.

For location & value its great although rooms are a little basic but I am not here to impress girls with the fixtures and fittings in my room.

It's so convenient for WS that I have popped back to change a shirt, to get more cash or even to use the bathroom without feeling it has cut into my night.

This year I had 410, previous 2 years had 506 on top floor, before this had a couple of rooms on level 3 I think. The rooms are always clean, the reception girls are very polite & helpful, they have a 'security' guy, swimming pool on ground floor which was very cold in Sept last year. They do ask for ID from the girls, but if you have a 'regular' they do not continue to ask for it. You can sign a waiver if you trust them. I have a regular long time GF in Pattaya, reception remember her each year so not a problem. Also free wifi, only have smallish safety boxes down stairs at reception, but have never had any problems

They do have 2 hotplates to cook on, some crockery & cutlery, but no saucepans, etc. If you do become a regular stayer & buy some cooking gear, I believe they will store it for you & have it in your room for you next time you come back (have a friend from OZ that does this)

You have inhouse laundry, but I take mine to laundry just up from hotel, plenty of salons in Soi BJ for the girls to get their hair, face done for the nights activities, good massage place right on the corner. They have live band playing every night at the bar on the corner, also. I have to have my last drinks here every night, just because I haven't had enough before

I find it great as it is fairly in the centre of Walking St, plenty of drinking/eating/whoring places close by

Edited by Gordie
babydollsaddict.gif

This year I had 410, previous 2 years had 506 on top floor, before this had a couple of rooms on level 3 I think. The rooms are always clean, the reception girls are very polite & helpful, they have a 'security' guy, swimming pool on ground floor which was very cold in Sept last year. They do ask for ID from the girls, but if you have a 'regular' they do not continue to ask for it. You can sign a waiver if you trust them. I have a regular long time GF in Pattaya, reception remember her each year so not a problem. Also free wifi, only have smallish safety boxes down stairs at reception, but have never had any problems

They do have 2 hotplates to cook on, some crockery & cutlery, but no saucepans, etc. If you do become a regular stayer & buy some cooking gear, I believe they will store it for you & have it in your room for you next time you come back (have a friend from OZ that does this)

You have inhouse laundry, but I take mine to laundry just up from hotel, plenty of salons in Soi BJ for the girls to get their hair, face done for the nights activities, good massage place right on the corner. They have live band playing every night at the bar on the corner, also. I have to have my last drinks here every night, just because I haven't had enough before

I find it great as it is fairly in the centre of Walking St, plenty of drinking/eating/whoring places close by

Thanks 4 sharing. I just wanted to know about the different types of rooms. I am planning to have a superior room with balcony so that I can smoke without having the room becoming smelly. Would this be an advantage over Secrets hotel?

• 2 months later...

Secrets is a good hotel for the money. I have taken ladies from the bar downstairs and from outside, and there is no problem. I would also like an elevator, but I don't think it can be done with the limited space. Breakfast is not included in the price here, unless it has started since I stayed there.

I have stayed at the Grand on several occasions. It is more expensive, but good quality. WiFi is also available there. No problem with joiners.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I think its a great location however i don't like the bar. Its not one thing or the other. I stay in Greenview which is very close but better I think.