IGNORED

Great Hotel just off walking street

nigelpatrick

looks like a nice spot! :Insanity:

i dont rate the bar at all when there twice over christmas and was very poorly run with no talent in there at all....

how many guests can you bring back at once and do they prefer you take from their bar.....

is there a joiners fee

Its a nice place for a beer or 2 and maybe something to eat early on, talent wise seen some nice girls but have never took, never stayed at the hotel but for sure no joiner fee for 1 girl for 2 can t say ..

The bar don t prefer you take a girl working at the bar , you can for sure bring your own guest back to your room.....

cheers Jonny ...

No joiner fee at Secrets and you can take as many girls back as you wish. Also there is no necessasity to take girls from the bar. As they say in LOS.........up to you

• 1 month later...

I've been to pattaya a few time's and i stayed in a hotel called secrets in soi 14 which is just off walking street, it also has its own bar full of girls down stairs, please check out there web site, its the dogs bollock. :GoldenSmile1:

http://www.secretspattaya.com/

I found Secrets a bit of a hassle. The management was pushy and girls were wanting drinks everytime you turned around. As far as a clean hotel try P-72 was clean close to WS and had no problems taking girls in. Only hassle it has no web site and you have to call for reservations. Google it for the numbers.

• 2 months later...

I found Secrets a bit of a hassle. The management was pushy and girls were wanting drinks everytime you turned around. As far as a clean hotel try P-72 was clean close to WS and had no problems taking girls in. Only hassle it has no web site and you have to call for reservations. Google it for the numbers.

I cant comment on the hotel side but I've never been hassled for drinks in the bar.In fact the service recently and IMO always has been excellent.

• 2 months later...

:c45ec00b:

I've been to pattaya a few time's and i stayed in a hotel called secrets in soi 14 which is just off walking street, it also has its own bar full of girls down stairs, please check out there web site, its the dogs bollock. :LMFAO:

:c45ec00b: Hi mate ,I ed stay in Grand hotel it's only a few meters away from Secrets right side to WS.When i go out my first way go to Secrets for a coffee,because they made by order and not the worth powder one you got at the beer bars as well.But what I want to know is the day rate for the rooms. :001_Thank_You5:

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

i agree, it is good for a first timer or newb to stay there, as i did.

but there is bigger and better fish to fry.

:c45ec00b:

:c45ec00b: Hi mate ,I ed stay in Grand Hotel it's only a few meters away from Secrets right side to WS.When i go out my first way go to Secrets for a coffee,because they made by order and not the worth powder one you got at the beer bars as well.But what I want to know is the day rate for the rooms. :001_Thank_You5:

http://www.secretspattaya.com/hotel/rooms_and_rates.php

Allen

I've never been hassled by the management. I stayed there my first time in Pattaya and the management/staff of the hotel and bar were always very friendly and helpful.

The girls have never been "wanting drinks everytime you turned around" the many times that I've been there.

I've heard that the P-72 can be very noisey until the bars/clubs on Walking Street start closing down in the early hours of the morning; but I've never stayed there so I can't confirm that.

Allen

I finally tried Secrets my last trip and thought they were great; didn't have any problems of pushy girls. I did a ST with a tiny cutie and really liked the room - a bit small but very clean, good bed and everything in good repair.

Previous trip I took a room at P72 for a few days as a ST room and got an odd one at the end of the hall that overlooked WS. It was odd because it was a converted fire escape route that used sliding glass doors instead of a real door, and neither the interior bedroom door nor the window leading to the fire escape could close all the way. So you couldn't lock the room from someone climbing in through the fire escape. The room was also very worn: the AC looked dirty & smelled musty, and the bed was badly worn with plywood boards under the matress that didn't quite reach the edge of the bed frame. So one part of the matress always sagged badly and you risked actually falling through it if you sat on the unsupported corner. The regular rooms of P72 may be a completely different story, but I never saw them.

Edit: Cutie desk girl though ;)

Edited by SmellyFarang

Perfecting my ability to "let that which does not matter truly slide"

No joiner fee at Secrets and you can take as many girls back as you wish. Also there is no necessasity to take girls from the bar. As they say in LOS.........up to you

:001_Sawasdee: I stay near by in the Grand hotel,and first way after wake up is mostly to Secrets for a good coffee made by order.Now my question.Rate per night and how much for girls ST or LT in or outside Secrets? :001_Thank_You5:

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

:001_Sawasdee: I stay near by in the Grand Hotel,and first way after wake up is mostly to secrets for a good coffee made by order.Now my question.Rate per night and how much for girls ST or LT in or outside Secrets? :001_Thank_You5:

As far as i know LT can be anything from 1000bt upwards to 3000bt and ST anything from 1000bt to 1500bt. All depends on the girl. There is room for negotiation mind!

• 1 month later...

I've been to pattaya a few time's and i stayed in a hotel called secrets in soi 14 which is just off walking street, it also has its own bar full of girls down stairs, please check out there web site, its the dogs bollock. :LMFAO:

Id be like hugh heffener :GoldenSmile1:

• 1 month later...

I have NEVER been approached by a girl in Secrets to ask me for a drink. It is very laid back with sports always on one of their flat screens. The mamasans inside are very friendly and will hook you up with girls or a channel change if you need them to.

As far as the hotel goes... I enjoyed almost a week there during my last vacation. The rooms are nice for the price and location. Only problem I had while I was there was a group of extremely trashed Russian dudes.

They where falling down out in the hallway EVERY night they where there. Shit, I have been fall down drunk before. But these guys where cry your eyes out drunk. No joke, had a dude sobbing to his buddy outside my room two nights in a row.

• 5 months later...

I've stayed at both Secrets and P72. Both decent hotels for the price of under 1000 baht, I like the showers in Secrets better although P72 had bigger rooms. One benefit of Secrets is you don't have to go far if you are looking for some company for a little while. Just go downstairs.

Mr. Q

• 2 weeks later...

I've stayed at both Secrets and P72. Both decent hotels for the price of under 1000 baht, I like the showers in Secrets better although P72 had bigger rooms. One benefit of Secrets is you don't have to go far if you are looking for some company for a little while. Just go downstairs.

Mr. Q

aynoen stay at marriott before

• 1 month later...

Stayed at Secrets my last 2 trips. The best hotel so far in Pattaya for me.

Resons to stay there:

Clean and big rooms at good prices.

Good bed.

Nice shower and toilet.

The food from the kitchen is fantastic. As romservice 24/7 or in the bar downstairs.

Its allways good to have a GoGobar in downstair.

Management and ovners are realy friendly.

Close to WS and Beachroad/2.road

Free Wifi

They have a good taxi service

Recomended!!

SuperVirgin

Hey guys stayed there for 4 days early March don`t have a bad word too say about the place meet I think Dan downstairs in the bar and he was a very friendy with and offered good advise keep in mind this was my first trip and i would recommend to anybody looking for a nice place good service felt very safe my entire stay only downfall was I stayed on the 3rd floor and no elevator otherwise keep up the good work at Secrets

• 1 month later...

I cant comment on the hotel side but I've never been hassled for drinks in the bar.In fact the service recently and IMO always has been excellent.

TRY jasmine AT SOI BJ

VERY COURTEOUS STAFF AND NICE /QUITE ROOMS.

• 1 month later...

Stayed at Secrets my last 2 trips. The best hotel so far in Pattaya for me.

Resons to stay there:

Clean and big rooms at good prices.

Good bed.

Nice shower and toilet.

The food from the kitchen is fantastic. As romservice 24/7 or in the bar downstairs.

Its allways good to have a GoGobar in downstair.

Management and ovners are realy friendly.

Close to WS and Beachroad/2.road

Free Wifi

They have a good taxi service

Recomended!!

SuperVirgin

TOTALLY AGREE...

I've stayed there 3 times and never had a problem. Rooms are clean and worth for money (795 to 995 baht/night). Free Wifi, good meal, qualified bar inside, Always good music and sports on TV at bar. Highly recomended.

Hey guys stayed there for 4 days early March don`t have a bad word too say about the place meet I think Dan downstairs in the bar and he was a very friendy with and offered good advise keep in mind this was my first trip and i would recommend to anybody looking for a nice place good service felt very safe my entire stay only downfall was I stayed on the 3rd floor and no elevator otherwise keep up the good work at Secrets

Maybe the elevater is the only thing which could be a disapointed point for whom stays in 3. floor.

I also enjoy to pay all my costs upfront as cash in order not to worry for my expenses and spending the money out.

Also you can prefer to pay all costs while leaving the hotel which includes (hotel cost, bar fines in Secrets, All drinks you have inc. lady drinks, and food which you eat during your stay)

It's an good advantage that you do not need money when you go down from your room to bar, eat and drink, chat with ladies and bar fine the lady / ladies:)) You can pay totally when you are leaving the hotel. (Of course you have to count what you spend...)