Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

phuket addicts

soi6devient

Any new development about the Phuket Forum. Phuket is the second most popular place to go for farang.

Don't understand why there isn't a proper forum for it.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any new development about the Phuket Forum. Phuket is the second most popular place to go for farang.

Don't understand why there isn't a proper forum for it.

There is one already and has been for many years!

Phuket-Info

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

Phuket-Info

Plahgat

Is the Phuket-Info site down? Haven't been able to access it for a couple of days.

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

• 2 weeks later...

I've just joined this forum because of this post, I've wanted to run a Phuket forum for years as I always thought the Phuket info site sucked, and love doing Web work and have the time to do so. I'm not an Expat yet but plans are for next year, I spend around a month in Patong every year and keep in daily contact with many Expat business owners "bar owners, Tatt shops' geusthouses" who I consider great friends from both GB and Aus . I know I'm only fresh here but would be honoured to help in any way possible.

Cheers

I am an unashamed lover of Phuket and agree a more inclusive forum would be great. Go to give credit to the guy from Mai thai bar for running the forum when no-one else did but you get the feeling other businesses and bars are loathe to support it perhaps professional jealousy ore vested interest etc. i been t the bar but preferred others but that's neither here or there just think a forum thats run by expats is a better foundation than one run by a business owner.

I am an unashamed lover of phuket and agree a more inclusive forum would be great. Go to give credit to the guy from Mai thai bar for running the forum when no-one else did but you get the feeling other businesses and bars are loathe to support it perhaps professional jealousy ore vested interest etc. i been t the bar but preferred others but that's neither here or there just think a forum thats run by expats is a better foundation than one run by a business owner.

But 90% of the expats in Phuket are also going to have a vested interest in some local business in one form or another, unless they are retired, in which case they would hardly be interested in time taken moderating a forum . Would it not be better to have it administered by a neutral party with no real affiliation to local business that just loves everything Phuket has to offer.

But 90% of the expats in Phuket are also going to have a vested interest in some local business in one form or another, unless they are retired, in which case they would hardly be interested in time taken moderating a forum . Would it not be better to have it administered by a neutral party with no real affiliation to local business that just loves everything Phuket has to offer.

You are probably right. Finding the right person ore people to run the forum is really the important thing and will determine its success or failure. Still think a bar owner whether they do a good job or not of moderating the forum will still put other bars and go-gos from fully supporting it. Also Phuket has so much to do aside from mongering. Many guys like to go there as an all round holiday rather than just hard core mongering. Better promotion and info on all of those things would be useful. perhaps a subject of "touristy things" in the template could be added.

• 4 months later...

its ok guys im planning on winning the lotto next week $20,000,000 and i would be happy to run it from my villa in nakalay (just up the beach) overlooking the beautifull Patong bay/anderman sea with a herem of georgus LBFMs (about 15 i would guess) fanning me with big palm tree leaves, bringing me ice cold beers and gagging to service my manhood all day long, actually now i think about it there might not be much time to run a forum but id have a go

Phuket info a great forum and nicke the owner of the forum and mai thai bar on soi eric a great guy BUT there are some real cnuts on the board who flame everyone and have egos the size of the island and are backed up by another group of expats very clique' group which is a real shame.

nothing done about verbal abuse , racial insults of some members etc etc as mods and the owner dont want to upset them as they spend money in the bar...mtb seen as the hq of Phuket info and is always packed even when other bars empty on soi eric...i will always call in say hello but pattaya addicts is far far better and the nice to be nice policy works so well...shame nicke does not do the same for the sake of pandering to the egos of some sad old chaps.

this forum needs a good Phuket part/area i agree

• 3 years later...

I am moving to Phuket next month to spend at least a year training Muay Thai to get into shape and chase and fuck as many girls as I can.

I met LaaMok once at Treasure Island for Wow Wednesay or one of the other promos. Nice guy

Phuket-Info

Plahgat

Phuket-Info has been down for over a year after the death of its founder, Nicke, RIP.

I am surprised some enterprising bar owner in Patong hasn't started something similar to phuket-info. I know there is asia-info (or something like that) but it just seems to be full of whingers. Not much in the way of trip reports or the local bar / hotel scene for tourists.

Nickes bar pretty much survived from phuket-info. It was nothing special, but guys would hear about it from the forum, and once they found it Nicke was a great host.

12 Pints in Know it all

^ Phuket Info also gave rise to the Thai Dreaming Forum, which is much more active than Asia Info, has more Trip Reports, but not as hardcore as PA. 

• 1 month later...

Phuket-info.com domain name just went up for bid. It was won about two weeks ago for $885.

• 3 months later...

I guess it is safe to say Phuket-addicts has been scrapped for now. I did join Phuket-info.com and that site has nothing yet. 

I thought there was a Phuket section here a while ago, like the Soi 6 section but I may be mistaken.

WHEN IN THAILAND NEVER TRUST YOUR FARTS. :68: 

IT MAY BE A SQUIRT NOT JUST A FART. :SoWhat1: 

esSY2m9.gif

My Facebook.

I like to play Jenga on the first date. So she knows my pull out game is strong  :LMFAO: 

Maybe they could make one. For now I spend most of my time on Thai Dreaming. There's a few ex pats on the ground able to give updates on the current scene.

• 1 month later...

liked Phuket info site. It's missed. Thinking of going there for a few days on next trip in August. Very sad about Nicke. His site was never really replaced.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hope this goes live soon. Will have a TR ready to go in a few days

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• 1 month later...

Would be good to see the new site up soon and get some use over the high season, I havnt been to PKT or LOS for about a year or 2, and feel like Im not up to date with the latest going ons, and prob planning a trip for the end of high season early next year.

• 2 weeks later...

Would be good to see the new site up soon and get some use over the high season, I havnt been to PKT or LOS for about a year or 2, and feel like Im not up to date with the latest going ons, and prob planning a trip for the end of high season early next year.

If you need some specific info can always ask here. A lot of the ex PI crowd migrated over to Thai Dreaming forum as well as a new forum Asia Info.

Anyway looking forward to seeing this go up.

• 2 months later...

The site is still not up, I was on it an this link said it should be up and running in 2015, well that has passed.

http://www.phuket-addicts.com/phuket-forum.html

maybe ad a larger secttion to pattaya addict and bangkok addicts to get it rolling. a bigger sub forum maybe. Link them together so more people can access both without having to log into another site. Both sites use the same sub forum.

WHEN IN THAILAND NEVER TRUST YOUR FARTS. :68: 

IT MAY BE A SQUIRT NOT JUST A FART. :SoWhat1: 

esSY2m9.gif

My Facebook.

I like to play Jenga on the first date. So she knows my pull out game is strong  :LMFAO: 

I think the ship has sailed on any reasonable Phuket forum.... Not sure why.

I was in Phuket last year .... Mongering was still good ... High quality and reasonable price.

Allegedly

Archived