IGNORED

phuket addicts

soi6devient

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anyone have any idea when the phuketaddicts website will be up and running

Funny you should say this, it is in the pipeline, but we need a Phuket Expat willing to run it.

As Laamok says its very opportune you mention this as we were discussing it just the other day and with some of the Mods here.

We are actively looking for someone to run it and hopefully it wont be too long.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• 2 weeks later...

Well if I come in to money anytime soon.Phuket will be my new home so I'll gladly run it.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for a lottery win

Great idea, although I think you'll get more meat on the bones if you included the nightlife of Samui, Hua Hin and Krabi as well! :Beer8:

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

I'm a member of this site

http://www.phuket-info.com/forums/

not as much activity as pattaya addicts but much the same content

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

• 4 weeks later...

I love Phuket too!!

As Laamok says its very opportune you mention this as we were discussing it just the other day and with some of the Mods here.

We are actively looking for someone to run it and hopefully it wont be too long.

There are lots of talented guys living on Phuket who might be interested to do the job.

Maybe you should register with Phuket Gazette and post a free private online add.

Hint: commercial ads are not free.

Just a thought.

Great idea, although I think you'll get more meat on the bones if you included the nightlife of Samui, Hua Hin and Krabi as well! :GoldenSmile1:

Plahgat

Good point! This might cover the whole South of LOS, including Kao Lak, Had Yai, and the southern border towns.

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

The problem with that site, like all other Thailand sites, is they dont play ball. Links get removed and banned faster that you can crap. If we have a Phuket forum, we will let business owners and members carry links in there signatures, like we do here.

The problem with that site, like all other Thailand sites, is they dont play ball. Links get removed and banned faster that you can crap. If we have a Phuket forum, we will let business owners and members carry links in there signatures, like we do here.

LOL tell me about it. Their webmaster emailed me and asked for a link from P-A, then duly deleted our backlinks. No big deal just very small minded.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Patong beach ureal spot

• 2 weeks later...

Phuket-info is quite boring compared to this forum, maybe that reflects the difference in nightlife options between Phuket and Pattaya, but seems there is too much censorship on that board. Hope Phuket Addicts will be similar to Pattaya Addicts and allowing posters to not hold back on details etc.

• 1 month later...

Totally agree. Did some research ont his forum for my trip to Phuket next april, last visit was the summer of 2005, and didn't get too much usable info for Phuket as for Chiangmai i found plenty on this Phuket-forum!!!! So i am looking forward to see a forum for Phukiet with the same quality as PA!!!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

thanks for the link! :001_Thank_You5:

anyone know when the forum is kicking off?

we need mods and admin first! volunteers?

I have a little experience being a member of phuket-info, in my opinion, this forum is a COMMUNIST forum where free speech and fresh ideas are supressed!!!

Seriously, it is a non friendly board where a group of 5-10 expats, like to flame each other and any newbe's.

It has all the basic introductory info that informs all new-comers to draw you in BUT

ask any question or make any statement that is outside of there incestuos square and expect to be lambasted!

Oh, nearly forgot, it overwhelmingly encourages all new BM's to ring the bell at Mai Thai Bar in Soi So, so Boring Patong. (Soi Eric) A very capitalist/government regime point of view...

I must state that I apolygise for my strong point of view and I think Phuket is a most beautiful part of the world, I encourage and support a PA style board.

Mods please feel free to edit my comments and views :)

Jumbo

"Bucking and Rogering in the 21st century!"

Great idea, although I think you'll get more meat on the bones if you included the nightlife of Samui, Hua Hin and Krabi as well! :)

Plahgat

This is a great idea! Call it thaisland-addicts.com or just island-addicts.com

"Bucking and Rogering in the 21st century!"

• 3 months later...

im on Phuket info as well and been to Mai Thai bar lots of times....they filtch you for drinks at every chance and when they give away shots they are small and tastes like mouth wash...watch your bills in this bar as the girls are money and lady drink hungry foe sure...

the forum is way over moderated and not much info to be found on Phuket info forums...

im on phuket info as well and been to Mai Thai bar lots of times....they filtch you for drinks at every chance and when they give away shots they are small and tastes like mouth wash...watch your bills in this bar as the girls are money and lady drink hungry foe sure...

the forum is way over moderated and not much info to be found on phuket info forums...

I am very busy this week, but i shall make a start on it, as soon as possible.

• 1 month later...

i consider myself a Phuket addict and would love to help out but unfortunatley i dont live in Phuket.

I am headed there in Sept for the first time. I was hoping to get some info here. I know nothing about the area!

• 1 month later...

Funny you should say this, it is in the pipeline, but we need a Phuket Expat willing to run it.

ive seen on the Phuket addicts site that the forum will be launched in the later quarter of 2010, is this true

• 1 month later...

Archived