IGNORED

Lady Drinks

neill

Hi Everyone,

Just got back from LOS on Friday after a great 2 week tour, just wondering how others regard the folowing..... after bar fining a cutie from Soi 7 for a number of days, each time we frequented her bar,either just for a drink or to pay bar, they still made me buy her lady drinks at a higher price than mine please discuss!

Very bad form Id only get caught once and id walk plenty other fish in the sea

• 2 months later...

Who care if they don't get commission they are already getting part of the bar fine and in many cases 1,000 bt per night. I would put her back in the bar and go find a bar that doesn't try to pull tricks like that.

the amount of bars that all try to rip us off, by either selling out of date beer or putting cheap crappy vodka in with cheap coke and charging over the odds for it and then they have the nerve to call us cheap charlies.

Stop going in these bars they will soon get the message

No money no honey, Bollocks I say no honey no money

Personally I have an issue with Lady Drinks, fair enough if you are working up to taking a lady from the bar, that you are paying Lady Drink prices for her.

The issue I have is, when my wife still worked bar and I bought one of her friends a drink out of the goodness of my heart, she should be thankful I bought her a drink and not expect that she will also get a "commission" for it as well.

I got to the stage I would ask if they wanted a drink and then order it without letting on who it was for, too avoid being what I consider ripped off, my name is Billy Hunt, not Silly C#*t.

:NoNo3:

Bam Bam

That which doesn't kill me only makes me stronger

I always get caught in Afterskool, one of my favourite bars on Soi Cowboy in Bangkok. The girls swarm you in there and it is hard to get away without buying a round or two of lady drinks. I normally buy one for each girl and then tell all but three or four of the cutest ones to be on their way. They still come back and try it on again during the evening.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

• 3 weeks later...

This is an easy one. If she is working, (on duty), then yes. But if she is not working, then they have no claim. :NoNo3:

• 3 weeks later...

Fair points. In all honesty if the difference is only 20 Baht per drink I would not say anything either. There is an element of the girls not wanting to lose face in their place of work but I think that many mamasans will take advantage of this fact. I must admit that I only drink in a BG's place of work sometimes. Whenever I do there's nearly always the feeling that the girl is still working i.e. if something happens in the bar she will get involved. I've had it where my BF has joined in an argument over a bill for instance. I can understand her feelings on this but the fact is that for me it was an unwelcome distraction. I just prefer taking them elsewhere anyway.

i read your post ,,, but i think its more like 20% on all drinks,, bg main drink is only malibu and orange or samaung,, with water or not,,,, lol yabba optional!! ,, its thailand they are there to make money pease remember that all members ,, take care

Hi Jeemy here, I am new on this forum, I want to say all my visitors a very warm hello...

Hi Jeeny or Jeemy.

Welcome to the forum.

There is a section dedicated to introductions of new members here:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/forum/76-introductions-congratulations-greetings-birthdays/

You'll no doubt have a better response there.

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

sgu_banner.gif

When the GF was still 'working bar' last year during Songkran, the bar rule was 300 BF + 2 LD or 500 BF. I used to pay the BF for 3 days at a time & the mamasan gave her grief about not bringing me to the bar every day.

The GF eventually said OK just pay 400 per day & don't worry. She told me this summer that she actually paid the 100 extra herself; for a whole month!

Must be love. :22600584-Th:

sgu_banner.gif

When the GF was still 'working bar' last year during Songkran, the bar rule was 300 BF + 2 LD or 500 BF. I used to pay the BF for 3 days at a time & the mamasan gave her grief about not bringing me to the bar every day.

The GF eventually said OK just pay 400 per day & don't worry. She told me this summer that she actually paid the 100 extra herself; for a whole month!

Must be love. :22600584-Th:

Such a greedy bar ... i just go elswhere.... remember when you give rope they climb....higher and higher :GrinNod1:

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

Seriously it is just time to harden the f***k up. I pay lady drink prices before i have negotiated a fee. After that i split. As for go back my bar and see my friends..... Er NO. I am the payer and I am in charge. It sounds harsh but the truth is its Thailand. Be a buffalo and get treated like one. Same deal as when they want to go to a bar because i have friends there. Its a good idea to just say great but i will not buy friends drinks only you because you number 1. No care about other lady.No pay for other lady.

Just don't get roped in to that rubbish. if they try it on just tell them I think you like me? maybe you just like my Baht. Of course they want to save face with mama and friends but there comes a time when the endless bleed of cash needs to be dealt with swiftly and firmly.

My experience is the girls actually respect you more for showing some balls. Its crazy Thailand logic. Don't try to figure it out it will do your head in.

• 2 months later...

I'm not a fan of going to the pub for a few beers ...but I recently had to meet a mate and he chose a beer garden in Perth...I bought two beers and was surprised that there wasn't much change from $20.... Wow...I pointed out to the bar maid that in Thailand I get a heineken stubby and a drink for the bar girl for about $6...(220 bt)...then the bar girl stays and talks to me and for another $10 she will go home with me...

Understandably, the barmaid in Perth ignored my proposal and went off to serve other customers but it makes you think how good we have it in Pattaya... Sure ...the bar wants to make money from Lady Drinks but that gets the ladies to the bar,,...Trust me they don't make enough out of the profit on a $3 bottle of beer to keep all those girls and without them...i wouldn't go to the bars.

So be happy that you are getting very cheap drinks, more girls than you would get in any bar in the world and the chance to take someone home. Buy a lady a drink in most other bars and you have paid twice as much and all you will get left with is a damp drink coaster...

I can't wait to get back and buy a few lady drinks...great value :Drink4: :Drink4: :Drink4: :Drink4: :Drink4:

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

• 4 months later...

I'm not a fan of going to the pub for a few beers ...but I recently had to meet a mate and he chose a beer garden in Perth...I bought two beers and was surprised that there wasn't much change from $20.... Wow...I pointed out to the bar maid that in Thailand I get a heineken stubby and a drink for the bar girl for about $6...(220 bt)...then the bar girl stays and talks to me and for another $10 she will go home with me...

Understandably, the barmaid in Perth ignored my proposal and went off to serve other customers but it makes you think how good we have it in Pattaya... Sure ...the bar wants to make money from Lady Drinks but that gets the ladies to the bar,,...Trust me they don't make enough out of the profit on a $3 bottle of beer to keep all those girls and without them...i wouldn't go to the bars.

So be happy that you are getting very cheap drinks, more girls than you would get in any bar in the world and the chance to take someone home. Buy a lady a drink in most other bars and you have paid twice as much and all you will get left with is a damp drink coaster...

I can't wait to get back and buy a few lady drinks...great value :Drink4: :Drink4: :Drink4: :Drink4: :Drink4:

Good words.

In swiss, in bar I pay 300 Baht for a beer, bud I see only 1 maybe 2 bargirls behind the bar. In Patty I have for the same 2 beer, 1-2 LD and have a nice girl next to me, I also can touch and speak. what you will have more.

Hi Everyone,

Just got back from LOS on Friday after a great 2 week tour, just wondering how others regard the folowing..... after bar fining a cutie from Soi 7 for a number of days, each time we frequented her bar,either just for a drink or to pay bar, they still made me buy her lady drinks at a higher price than mine please discuss!

I presume that you know how LD's work in a beerbar after being two weeks in Pats, so i find it strange to see your question. It's just part of the beerbarscene!

You can pick up FL a t beachroad to avoid the LD's!

But 100-120 Baht for a LD i find it very cheap to have the company of a young beautiful girl for the evening.

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

I presume that you know how LD's work in a beerbar after being two weeks in Pats, so i find it strange to see your question. It's just part of the beerbarscene!

You can pick up FL a t beachroad to avoid the LD's!

But 100-120 Baht for a LD i find it very cheap to have the company of a young beautiful girl for the evening.

of course i understand how it works, just thought that once i had bought her out of the bar for the week i would be paying normal prces for her drinks as i would in the other hundreds of bars i could have taken her into!

your trauling some very old posts? and must be drinking in some cheap bars!:Club_fight1:

<p>

Thats one of the reasons why on the last trip I switched to FL's from niteclubs - and my nightly costs dropped dramatically, even had a few K baht in wallet after overnight darling departed. Then again I have never gone back to bar or go-go where the bf originated from either. Mind you, in the clubs the girls get preferential (lower) prices for drinks....

Its your money Ralph and you can't take it with you when you are dead.

just thought that once i had bought her out of the bar for the week i would be paying normal prces for her drinks as i would in the other hundreds of bars i could have taken her into!

your trauling some very old posts? and must be drinking in some cheap bars!

Just see the LD as a part of your financial compensation for her company. And you 're right: after a few LD's in her bar it is better to go with her to other places. Most girls will act different when not in the bar.

Cheap bars?

If you compare with gogo's = yes.

Most times i go to beerbars on drinking street 2nd road, soi 7/8 and soi diana/lk metro areas. I usually pay LD +-100, BF 200-300, LT 1000-1500 depending on time, place and girl. And if you see at my tripreports you can see that the girls are good looking.

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Money-clever people have the same amount of fun if not more than the money-stupid mongers.

Luckily there are so many 2-week-money-stupid millionaires around.

They pay for the basic upkeep of the girls.

:Grin_Jump1: :Grin_Jump1: :Grin_Jump1: :Grin_Jump1: :Grin_Jump1: :Grin_Jump1: :Grin_Jump1: :Grin_Jump1: :Grin_Jump1: :Grin_Jump1: :Grin_Jump1: :Grin_Jump1: :Grin_Jump1: