IGNORED

Anna Jet

alonen

go a bit further back towords 3rd road an u can get a room for a 10 er a night 500bht .. an its only 5/10 mins walk from all the action ,, if moneys no prob the hotels on 2nd road an beach road are all good ....

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anna jet usually has some fairly decent girls working at the bar.

they always have a couple of crackers in stock

• 1 month later...

I think there are better places and worser

i didnt stay anna jet maybe someone can let us know what its like?

and let me guess why must I stay or why must not stay?

Batoche1885,

Probably over the last 3 or 4 years all the Pattaya forums have at one time or another had repeating threads about customers being ripped of in Anna Jets, do a search on here or any of the other boards and you will find all the stories.

Me, personally I went there once about 4 years ago and they and they tried to rip me off with dumping other peoples bills into my bill, I paid for my 2 drinks and told them if they had a problem I'd call the police for them.

Since then I just hear the same stories over and over again and wouldn't dream of giving them my custom.

But each to there own, I am sure you will also find threads where people love the place.

Cheers

Stoney

Well i was ripped off 3000 thb barbill

• 2 months later...

un ami ma dit que c’était pas mal pour le prix

a friend told me it was not bad for the price

THX for all answers! :001_Thank_You5:

I passed a couple of month ago, lot of really fresh girls, what a hysterical place, love it! :Grin_Jump1:

I picked one for ST, the girl was fantastic, but the room was awful. Maybe not the room they let u stay in if u stays longer…

But the noise! :unsure:

Don't ask what the Thai girl can do for you!

Ask yourself what you can do for the Thai girl! 

(Sent from my ashole, using crapatalk…)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

booked for 1 week stay at anna jet some years back . wanted me to pay on arrival . Said i would pay next morning as not enough cash on me at the time .

good job too , the " room " was a disgrace . checked out pronto the next morning .

Always plenty of fun girls in the bar , with parties often on .

Don't go there for a quiet evening drink though , the music volume is a nonsense .

Mikeyboy

• 2 months later...

Anna jet is always a favorite of mine down soi 7! Some nights the music can be a bit too much though! Nice bar with lots of ladies!

• 4 weeks later...

True that there a few stunners in there, but the music is so disgustingly loud that they fuck up the whole atmosphere for a hundred yards around. I pity the bar and hotel owners who have to tolerate this most inconsiderate neighbour. I would suggest to ignore this place (as in: run away, fast!), because taking them out of business is the only way to restore peace in that part of Soi 7. I'm sorry, but I positively hate them, as I fail to understand how you can have such a total lack of consideration for your neighbours - AND for your customers' hearing...

• 2 weeks later...

nice bar and girls

i have a friend there her name is new , go drink with her guys :)

• 5 months later...

Must have nodded off for a while but anyhow I missed it just realised that it no longer exists.its now jt dj bar, or similar

Must have nodded off for a while but anyhow I missed it just realised that it no longer exists.its now jt dj bar, or similar

Yes,  some farang bought a 50% share in it and the name has been changed.  Anna is still there. 

There is more info on the Anna jet website. 

Stevie

Yes,  some farang bought a 50% share in it and the name has been changed.  Anna is still there. 

There is more info on the Anna jet website. 

i agree with the opinions through the years of this thread about the room quality.  It is probably not a place I would stay at...... again.  However my thought about the ownership is that Anna and Peter co-owned the bar and Peter now owns 100%.   If Anna is still there I think that nothing much will change except the name.  Peter and Anna in my opinion have always been good hosts, so if Anna is no longer there, it should still be a good time.   I have always had a good time there if I only had a cup of coffee in the afternoon or spent the entire night there.  Another good point there is that no matter what your taste is in the ladies, you can probably find it there.  There was a wide range from farm fresh to seasoned pro.  It has been over a year since I was last there, so I will check it out next month on my return trip.   Actually, that visit was already planned before I noticed this thread.   The noise?   Yes it is loud, but not always; sometimes it is deafening.  The DJ does or did quiet it down some from time to time.

I spent most of my money on Booze and Bar Fines....The Rest I just wasted.

Hi mate ^

obviously i read it wrong first time round, i just looked at the site again,  you are correct Peter has bought out Anna's share. Thanks for clearing this up.

Stevie

• 3 months later...

My first ever bar I visited on my first Patts trip.

Pity they don't update the website pictures anymore.

Sent by Scotay using Tapatalk.

My first ever bar I visited on my first Patts trip.

Pity they don't update the website pictures anymore.

Sent by Scotay using Tapatalk.

go to the facebook page

pj dj bar

Before it was a noisy shit hole, if they turned down the music a bit and got some younger better longing girls I'd have a drink there but

I hear it changed hands and a Brit named John now owns it? Has it improved in the last 6 mths?

• 5 months later...

Hi

Was in the bar in April girls friendly music total utter shite from local DJ,,, firking ear busting, pity it could be an OK bar.

• 1 year later...

It's now called PJ DJ Bar and I have actually had alot of fun there. Rooms are not super great but it is good for girls.

Countdown Clocks

• 4 weeks later...

its ok if you have ear defenders on..otherwise its to loud..i mean king lound

I'll second that pal....way too loud

Archived