IGNORED

Anna Jet

alonen

Sawadee Guys!

I have been thinking of staying on Anna Jets Place... Bad or Good place to use as hotel?

:Chokdee:

Don't ask what the Thai girl can do for you!

Ask yourself what you can do for the Thai girl! 

(Sent from my ashole, using crapatalk…)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.annajet.co.uk/

just so you know i have no affiliation with anna jet or its owners

as it is i went there one time after an older mongerer and his mates went there but missed him that night as im

never really in any rush in patts and somehow found the place close to midnight i think.

having seent hat they have a website aswell is helpful i also aske dto see a room which they wanted something like 450 baht

yet sawasdee on soi diana were asking something around 350 per night as basic as you can get however i didnt see the sawasdee on soi d

but the one near it off 2nd road which is down an alley was actually pretty nice and it had to be i was charge 600 baht for that one and it was mainly so the girl didnt have to climb so many stairs.

so back to anna jet looking at the prices it looks fine basic accom and and rock bottom prices so dont expect alot

the bare minimum i didnt check the shower which is very important moreso than the ac for me.

the ac should work well in aj as for 450 your gonna get something with a window if your lucky imnot to sure as i saw one or two rooms and they both looked ok for the money dont expect alot as long as its cleaned everyday and close to the center i'd think it was ideal in some senses just dont expect to have room to stretch out but is that really what you need to worry yourself about?

if the room is clean cheap and central what more could you want?

it is very central im not sure but its location is nice i've lived on soi 7 beforeand it's very close to beer bar action so your never far from it

on my last stay i stayed in soi boukou and probably would want to try one of the hotels on soi dianan or bou kou or the street where i would say pretty much it has everything you vould possibly want.

but how it is the internet prices are usually upped so if you like you can try to bargain with them depending on the season and the popularity of the hotel.

ok ok less chatter more fact i didnt see anything wrong with the bar when i was there and the girls were very friendly

the bar staff didnt know me but the bar/disco is ok i prefer a bit more quiet

no offence to any business owners but soemtimes it's better to get a hotel for a couple nights and do some legwork

you can usually find soemthing you like as it was i saw nothing wrong with it

hope this helped in amidst my unfocused venting

things i look for ac flow cleanliness and good shower what more do you need?

agreed but it depends some people arent there for the plus pillows and what not

some people just need a pot to piss in

however there are better places and worser

i didnt stay anna jet maybe someone can let us know what its like

:Thanks3: Thanks Ritch! :D

Thank u for a so big and great report from the place!

Maybee I check in... soon :Evil_Grin2:

I stayed there very basic would not bother again.cleaned daily but had 1 or 2 cockroaches.you can get a lot better for 200 baht more.

Stayed there once a couple of years ago. Dump. Room faced 2nd road, so max traffic noise.

I like Anna and Peter, good place to have a drink, but you can do better accommodation wise.

On the other hand if you like to get hopelessly pissed and have a room you can crawl upstairs to...

I really like the bar. Have had many a good night in the place.

Have never stayed there buthave seen the rooms. I really wouldnt bother. They are on par with some of the more low end Soi6 ST rooms.

Testicles

Nice bar, nice girls ..met one of my first 'Tee rak's there :P

Good website also ..to bring on the good memories.

As for 'looms' I couldn't comment as I havn't stayed there, but check the website it's pretty honest and straight forward. It is what it is I guesss , reasonably priced but right in amongst the madness of soi 7, so I guess it's pretty noisy right upto closing?

Wouldn't be too concerned myself if I woke up there one morning ..I imagine I'd have a smile on my face :P

Life's too short!

• 2 weeks later...

Rip off joint.

Greetings Stoney

Could you expand on your post?

This is the first complaint I have heard about the place!

Was it an isolated incident or something we should be wary about?

My Uncle was there(AnnaJet) for Songkran 2009....everytime I ask him about the place he smiles and giggles for about an hour...and then he tells me to go there myself if I want to know more. Bastard has only shared one pic with me, talk about whetting the appetite.

Anyways, I'll check it out in March and post my opinions then.

Regards all...

The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves!!

i stayed at anna jet one week, had a great time over there was the aircon that made a littel noise my room was near the road but i was was too drunk or too busy to notice.

the room had a safe and was cleaned every day, one time i lost a few thousand bath they just put it on the table.

Greetings Stoney

Could you expand on your post?

This is the first complaint I have heard about the place!

Was it an isolated incident or something we should be wary about?

My Uncle was there(AnnaJet) for Songkran 2009....everytime I ask him about the place he smiles and giggles for about an hour...and then he tells me to go there myself if I want to know more. Bastard has only shared one pic with me, talk about whetting the appetite.

Anyways, I'll check it out in March and post my opinions then.

Regards all...

Batoche1885,

Probably over the last 3 or 4 years all the Pattaya forums have at one time or another had repeating threads about customers being ripped of in Anna Jets, do a search on here or any of the other boards and you will find all the stories.

Me, personally I went there once about 4 years ago and they and they tried to rip me off with dumping other peoples bills into my bill, I paid for my 2 drinks and told them if they had a problem I'd call the police for them.

Since then I just hear the same stories over and over again and wouldn't dream of giving them my custom.

But each to there own, I am sure you will also find threads where people love the place.

Cheers

Stoney

• 2 weeks later...

Batoche1885,

Probably over the last 3 or 4 years all the Pattaya forums have at one time or another had repeating threads about customers being ripped of in Anna Jets, do a search on here or any of the other boards and you will find all the stories.

Me, personally I went there once about 4 years ago and they and they tried to rip me off with dumping other peoples bills into my bill, I paid for my 2 drinks and told them if they had a problem I'd call the police for them.

Since then I just hear the same stories over and over again and wouldn't dream of giving them my custom.

But each to there own, I am sure you will also find threads where people love the place.

Cheers

Stoney

Stoney,

Thanks for the heads up...I will try to take care when I make it over there.

I questioned my Uncle and it seems that he paid for a few extra drinks...or he thinks he did, he said it is hard to tell when you start drinking at noon

Regards...Batoche1885

The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves!!

Batoche1885,

Cheers

Stoney

Yea, I've heard the same thing on another board. However, I was there once in an afternoon of Aug 09 and didn't have any problems. It seems like it would be a great place to party at night. The one piece of advice that I've always heard is to make sure that you always check your tab whenever you order a drink (then again, that's usually a good piece of advice no matter where you go).

Allen

• 4 weeks later...

stayed last night in room b 4

its fine if you want bog standard accom

525 baht and i dunno never found a cockroach

its a very oild building i got in when the music was quiet about 4 am so i didnt care too much i just wanted somewhere to stay for a night

if money is your conern by all means stay here otherwise keep looking

• 3 weeks later...

I staid there for 1 week Aug 09 rooms basic air con noisy if you can hear it over the music I didn’t get ripped of at any time room clened daily there was 1 cockroach called him Fred the girls down stairs wow wow ther was one farm fresh turned my back for one minute BF some baxxxxd got her dint see her all week sick !!!!!!!!!!!! back to the room cheep but you aren’t looking at the walls when you stay there :GoldenSmile1:

I staid there for 1 week Aug 09 rooms basic air con noisy if you can hear it over the music I didn’t get ripped of at any time room clened daily there was 1 cockroach called him Fred the girls down stairs wow wow ther was one farm fresh turned my back for one minute BF some baxxxxd got her dint see her all week sick !!!!!!!!!!!! back to the room cheep but you aren’t looking at the walls when you stay there :Insanity:

THX for all answers!

I was down nov-dec, but I glad that I didnt stay there, because I was diving - not only muff-diving, I also dived in the ocean.

(But I think Anna Jet is mostly a "ST stop"...) :CatDance1:

• 1 month later...

I went there first time I was in Pattaya because I had found it on a website when I was in Bangkok. The room had 1 or 2 cockroaches, although not all the time. The shower worked OK although it looked like it was ready to tear itself away from the wall if I turned it on too hard. It was extremely noisy, or at least my room was. There was a 37-year old dancer there(dressed as a schoolgirl) who cottoned onto me. As a first-timer this made me very nervous bringing other women back as I had heard stories about jealous Thai bargirls and didn't know whether there was any truth in them. I always felt the other girls were looking admonishingly at me as if I should be exclusive to this one girl. I moved to a place around the corner which was 50 baht cheaper, had no cockroaches and the old lady who ran the place couldn't care less what anyone did so long as they didn't burn the place down.

Maybe I just had a bad experience caused in part by being new to Pattaya, but I won't be returning to AnnaJet.

• 2 weeks later...

Bar ok but would only stay in the rooms if nothing better available. Believe me there is a lot better for little more money. Very noisy and not the cleanest place to stay.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice place and friendly ladybar.. :22600584-Th: But not the cleanest place to sleeping in room-stay.

Is my one of my favorites bars in Pattaya, but i will not sleep there.

For 200 or 300 baht more, you could have a hotel room.

But is your choice.

Archived