IGNORED

Where to eat late

• 5 months later...

I used to eat at Kiss Food, until I discovered Leng Kee restaurant, end of soi Buakhao in Pattaya Klang.

Their roasted duck is awesome. They also have a separate area with air conditioning, which they keep open until late.

He who loses a limb lives on. He who loses his head does not.

Lengkee restaurant on pattaya klang end of soi buakow, great food open 24 hours.

I went there for the first time in August ordered green thai chicken curry. I found a grub (small caterpillia)in the food.

I showed the waiter who did nothing, had a waitress come over had a look & said no problem then walked off!!!

Paid my bill without eating it, never ever to return again.

One has to think of their food handling procedures or lack of!

I went there for the first time in August ordered green thai chicken curry. I found a grub (small caterpillia)in the food.

I showed the waiter who did nothing, had a waitress come over had a look & said no problem then walked off!!!

Paid my bill without eating it, never ever to return again.

One has to think of their food handling procedures or lack of!

Grubs are a delicacy in Isaan cuisine so maybe they thought, "We'll be nice and let him have the grub for free!" :rolleyes:

On my last trip I ate sober for the first time at Kiss Food. It is ok after a few beers but when you are sober you realise that the food is bland to say the least. I was watching them in the kitchen as well and that did not exactly inspire confidence.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

Soi Diana, Subway, Kebab stalls, 7/11 etc etc

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Opposite soi 13 on 2nd rd the Avenue shopping center has a place called restaurant 24 and has good Thai and Farang food

its just up from California Wow, i always eat here and am always happy with the food

• 2 weeks later...

Just in case, stop at the travel plaza halfway to Pattaya from airport. Several places to grab something fast. Driver will probably want to stop anyway.

• 4 months later...

great new place between cherry bar and atlantic bar on 2nd rd called Mcdoners,,,, tasty lamb kebabs and baked potatoes had one the other night and can only say aroi mak,,,,

Posted Image

Simon +66 (0) 874406060

Josh +66 (0) 820889263

Fun Golfing days /Bar Crawls to The Darkside and Banchang/ Hotel / Bar / Diner

Email : [email protected]

http://www.the-i-rovers.com/

Up to date happenings and Live Sports Schedule add us on Facebook

LIVE WEBCAM http://lk-metro.com

VOTED BEST LIVE SPORTS BAR IN PATTAYA

i-rovers often Copied NEVER Equalled

All room enquirys please email: [email protected] LK METRO WEBCAMS HERE www.lk-metro.com

This place gets my vote everytime, no-nonsense tasty thai food at economical prices, never had a bad meal there, although

the service can be erratic at times but can't complain too much..

i would go one step closer and say that it is the greatest restaurant in the world when you consider the great meals are costing 30 baht.

There's a pretty good (and cheap, 55 baht) 24-hour sandwich place on Soi Chaiyapoom about halfway up to Third road on the right side. It has a sign saying SNACK in front and is next to the little French restaurant . It's run by the guy who owns Barbie bar down the street. Pretty nice sandwiches on little baguettes at a fair price.

On my last trip I ate sober for the first time at Kiss Food. It is ok after a few beers but when you are sober you realise that the food is bland to say the least. I was watching them in the kitchen as well and that did not exactly inspire confidence.

LOL you have to be drunk to eat at that place but it is always packed.

LOL you have to be drunk to eat at that place but it is always packed.

I have now switched to Lengkee, good either drunk or sober. :GoldenSmile1:

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

I have now switched to Lengkee, good either drunk or sober. :GoldenSmile1:

yah me too, sometimes splurge on dinner there or a 4 in the morning duck with rice i think it is 40 baht, like a sore dick you can't beat it.

yah me too, sometimes splurge on dinner there or a 4 in the morning duck with rice i think it is 40 baht, like a sore dick you can't beat it.

They say it's duck but you don't get many oranges in it!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

That duck is good value for money and a great late night / early morning fix. They always seem to have plenty ready so no waiting time either.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

I found a grub (small caterpillia)in the food.

Paid my bill

Haha. (Falls of chair laughing.)

Not sure which is funnier though: the pub grub or the fact that you paid!

• 1 month later...

Just in case, stop at the travel plaza halfway to Pattaya from airport. Several places to grab something fast. Driver will probably want to stop anyway.

Compulsory stop for us between airport and Patts. My wife is from Chon Buri, she introduced me to their version of pork noodles and sweet coconut ricu in bamboo. Delicious!

image.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lengkee restaurant on pattaya klang end of soi buakow, great food open 24 hours.

number one for me, great food and good price, my place when i come back late the morning from ws..!