IGNORED

Where to eat late

My flight arrives near midnight, so I won't get down to Pattaya till sometime near 3am. What to do for food? Last year I was starving, seemed like they didn't hardly feed us on the flight from Tokyo either. Are there any good places to eat that late or should I just search out a street vendor? What about the food places in the airport? I've noticed some way upon the top level. Anyplce to stop on the way down or maybe suggest a taxi service that will bring food? I prefer to eat Thai while I'm there and will be staying at the Vault.

24/7 fast food joints maybe?

KFC has some asian orientated dishes...for real thai food that late i only know food carts being around this late

and even then allot of them are sold out.

Hi just walk down to marine seafood,near JP bar.

closing about 4-5,plenty of food around no worries :DeadHorse2:

bitches and hoes

Kiss food? Bottom of Soi Diana or top of 2nd Road.

Kiss food would be my recommendation, I ate there late a few times, and there is always the soi food carts!

Edited by furryman

Could always eat some Thai pussy! It'll cost you though!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Grab a TG and ask her for advice - plenty of anonymous Thai joints open well into the night. Kiss food is amazingly mediocre, but if it's all you can find I guess it'll taste ok on an empty stomach...

Have you read the forum rules?

Please resize your photos!

Sitting here now in this bar for hours,

whilst strange men rent strange flowers,

I'll be picking up your petals in another few hours...

Other option, there is a Thai soup kitchen as I call them in Soi Buekhou just at the top of LK Metro. Cheap and good.

Wha's like us?

I love that little place. Do you know what time they close or are they 24 hours?

24/7 as far as I am aware, have eaten in there at 4am and seen them open as I stagger back to the hotel at 7am.

Wha's like us?

Hit the place in Soi Marine. If you eat at the seafood place, be careful if you order anything raw, a few friends got sick there but the place across from it is good and much better for you than McDonalds or KFC. Delifrance on the beach side of Royal Garden is open 24 hours as well.

• 4 weeks later...

24/7 as far as I am aware, have eaten in there at 4am and seen them open as I stagger back to the hotel at 7am.

This place gets my vote everytime, no-nonsense tasty thai food at economical prices, never had a bad meal there, although

the service can be erratic at times but can't complain too much..

• 2 weeks later...

Hi just walk down to marine seafood,near JP bar.

closing about 4-5,plenty of food around no worries :)

I totally agree with you.

You must try the seafood soup, phed nid nooy (little bit spicy). It will rock your world (and tongue).

Edited by joran0031

Grab a TG and ask her for advice - plenty of anonymous Thai joints open well into the night. Kiss food is amazingly mediocre, but if it's all you can find I guess it'll taste ok on an empty stomach...

TG will know.

And you have everything you need.

• 2 months later...

Pattaya Klang 200 metres east of 2nd rd (south side) Many BGs dine here after work, plenty of choice, seafood, papaya salad etc . Infact quite a vibrant spot but doesn't fire up til wee hours.

Many good suggestions, Soi Buakow has everything, 24/7 restraunts,street vendors galore... sum do the late shift some do the day shift, never go hungry on Soi Buakow...

if you are staying in a hotel that have food service. maybe try it there?. if it was me i would venture to the first food vendor and have a blast... chicken wings and sticky rice please... YUM YUM...

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

Kiss Food open 24/7? Might try it in June when watching World Cup, close to Tim's Bar.

Edited by eanto

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

• 2 weeks later...

Good Lamb or chicken Kebabs & Pizza at the Istanbul kebab shop just in the new Plaze opposite Central Mall along second road.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg