IGNORED

Rolling Stone Bar

fred64eric

Good Music , many people and nice girl

WOW !!!!!! Did you find here in Rolling Stone Bar ??? I want to met that girl !!

Name ? and number if someone have it !!

My linkAll my dreams will come true in Pattaya.....

• 2 months later...

I have been a regular of the Rolling Stone Bars but mainly RS1 and RS2. Over the years I have had a couple a great ladys from there and still keep in contact with an ex and her sister after probably 5 years now. The only issue I had a couple of xmas's ago was that they wanted to up the bar fine between 14th Dec to 14th Jan for high season to about 600 baht I recall. I did protest that I was a regular who bought a lot of drinks for the staff and brought many friends there and I was with one of their girls for a 6 week stay and that maybe I should be exempt from the surcharge....the mamasan did agree but I am not sure if it ended up coming out of my girls pay or not. Otherwise it has been good as beer bars go....was in RS7 the other night in the new Simon complex....was good to look out over the water in the lounge chairs for a change as it is located right up the back. I have never met the owner though so I do not know what he is like. If the real Rolling Stones found out about the place he may be up for a bit to renovate though with so many bars under the name.

• 2 weeks later...

You don't go to RS bar for the girls, go for the music. Great music. I go almost every night when I am in Patts. Nice place to take your girl, have a few drinks, and just enjoy the music.

Hi mate thats cool Iv always wanted to know a good bar to get left alone with great music to take a girl I'v picked up

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I can only talk about the RS2 bar, don’t know the others RS bars although living here since many years now.

I am a regular of this place, and I go there only for listening to the music bands, who are in my opinion very good professional musicians, the Ngoo Doo band being the one I love the best.

I never had any hassle from the girls, every time I have to look around and call one of the ladies for my beer refills.

Nice place indeed.

friend mars 2009

So is this the same girl as in your OP ??? always convenient to give some extra info like BF, LT, which soi in your OP!!!! As that are the questions we all want to know!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Becareful

in december 2010, she see me, say hello.. j'm going out, she take my bill, and give one bill more (tequila), but j'm not drink too much .. no cool,she say "sorry sorry j'think you buy me tequila" no cool, no good!!!

054.JPG

Good bar for listening to rock music! There were some girls there of course, but they were rather unnecessary there.

• 2 months later...

Good Music , many people and nice girl

Great picture she hot

• 2 months later...

Love RS2 Bar. Great band and drinks are very reasonable for Walking Street band bar. Great range of music and great people performing.

I have had a couple run ins with drunk hostess's practically demanding drinks from me. I also run with the policy that their chances of getting a drink out of me deminish rapidly when the ask me for a drink. Good service is the best way to get a drink out of me.

Regardless, I totally recommend RS2 for a cold beer and good music.

I had girl Rolling stone bar on WS before. Good music but I think drinks little bit more expensive.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

• 1 month later...