IGNORED

Rolling Stone Bar

fred64eric

Hahhahaahah, Good try.

That girl is not from Rolling Stone bar.

The picture has been around the internet for years.

Hahhahaahah, Good try.

That girl is not from Rolling Stone bar.

The picture has been around the internet for years.

Nuts, where is rolling stone bar??????

Good Music , many people and nice girl

Great pic, holy shit!

Great pic, holy shit!

RS #1 (I think is the best of the RS bars)is in Simon Beer Bar Complex on WS

You don't go to RS bar for the girls, go for the music. Great music. I go almost every night when I am in Patts. Nice place to take your girl, have a few drinks, and just enjoy the music.

There are 5 Rolling Stone bars that I know of, there may be 2 more as well.

Locations: Simon beer bar complex, corner of soi 16 & WS, soi 7, soi 8 & new Simon.

There are 5 Rolling Stone bars that I know of, there may be 2 more as well.

Locations: Simon beer bar complex, corner of soi 16 & WS, soi 7, soi 8 & new Simon.

Cheers gogo dog.

• 4 weeks later...

She looks like fun! :GoldenSmile1::Jump_Drool:

• 1 month later...

Internet pic or not, those tits are amazing! Thanks for the pic anyway!

"Only Thai Women Are Greater Than My Sexyness"

never seen a bar look like that. LOL.

very hot with nice big fun bags.

any more pics ????

:GoldenSmile1:

Which one is sold mate ? had a few good nights down the rolling stones on soi 8. Cheers...

Edited by jonny low

Rolling Stone 2 in WS has been one of my favourite bars for a long while. Great band playing music I like, plenty of space and 2 pool tables plus plenty of girls willing to play and have good, relaxed fun. The downside is the aggressive hustling for drinks, which has got worse over the last year. I used to visit this bar at least twice a week (I'm a resident, not on holiday), i.e. I was a regular customer throughout the year. Always bought a round or two of drinks for the mamasan and a half dozen other girls, played pool with them, got to know them quite well and was always made to feel welcome. Then one evening the mamasan dropped the pretence and hustled me for a third round of drinks. I refused, showing my annoyance when she actually got aggressive about it (my policy is: if you ask, you don't get). I realised that to this mindset, despite being a regular for 3 years, I was just another farang punter to be milked for every drink possible. Since that occasion I have been totally blanked by the previously very "friendly" mamasan plus one other stupid girl, but still continue to go to the bar on rare occasions, when I have a good chat and play pool with four of the girls who are still "friends" with me. Naturally they also get drinks (they're smart enough not to ask though), but the total cow of a mamasan no longer does - how clever is that? She's also made sure that I go there far less often, as I no longer feel like a valued customer. Sheer stupidity in business terms. Such a shame, as it's otherwise a great bar for which I have a soft spot. Anybody going to this bar should be more prepared than in most places to say 'no' firmly if they don't want to splash a lot of cash.

Rolling Stone 2 in WS has been one of my favourite bars for a long while. Great band playing music I like, plenty of space and 2 pool tables plus plenty of girls willing to play and have good, relaxed fun. The downside is the aggressive hustling for drinks, which has got worse over the last year. I used to visit this bar at least twice a week (I'm a resident, not on holiday), i.e. I was a regular customer throughout the year. Always bought a round or two of drinks for the mamasan and a half dozen other girls, played pool with them, got to know them quite well and was always made to feel welcome. Then one evening the mamasan dropped the pretence and hustled me for a third round of drinks. I refused, showing my annoyance when she actually got aggressive about it (my policy is: if you ask, you don't get). I realised that to this mindset, despite being a regular for 3 years, I was just another farang punter to be milked for every drink possible. Since that occasion I have been totally blanked by the previously very "friendly" mamasan plus one other stupid girl, but still continue to go to the bar on rare occasions, when I have a good chat and play pool with four of the girls who are still "friends" with me. Naturally they also get drinks (they're smart enough not to ask though), but the total cow of a mamasan no longer does - how clever is that? She's also made sure that I go there far less often, as I no longer feel like a valued customer. Sheer stupidity in business terms. Such a shame, as it's otherwise a great bar for which I have a soft spot. Anybody going to this bar should be more prepared than in most places to say 'no' firmly if they don't want to splash a lot of cash.

Sorry to hear about that. I can totally relate to your disappointment in the mamasan's attitude. I've always found the Thai sense of gratitude to be different from ours. When we will generous mamasan's will often treat you like a fruit machine that's paying out....hit it some more.

I really think that they should try to understand western views on gratitude and customer service if they make their living from westerners.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

Sorry to hear about that. I can totally relate to your disappointment in the mamasan's attitude. I've always found the Thai sense of gratitude to be different from ours. When we will generous mamasan's will often treat you like a fruit machine that's paying out....hit it some more.

I really think that they should try to understand western views on gratitude and customer service if they make their living from westerners.

I often wonder is it the Thai sense of gratitude or are we mixing with ill mannered low class Thais.

Good point Carl. I'm realistic enough not to expect gratitude - after all, I got the pleasure of their company and a lot of fun playing pool, and was happy to buy a reasonable (by my definition, not hers) number of drinks in return. But in customer service and business terms this particular, hardnosed cow is just plain stupid in her response. I wonder if her (Brit) boss knows that she and some of the other girls totally ignore regular customers who fail to cough up what they think is enough.

Bloody hell! Who is she?? She's got some amazing jugs :Bow5:

I often wonder is it the Thai sense of gratitude or are we mixing with ill mannered low class Thais.

I think it's complicated ,education does has something to do with it but i also think that there are genuine cultural differences, Thais just don't say thank you as much as westerners in my experience. I don't think it means that their manners are any worse than ours, just different. Usually i'd take the view that we are guests in their country but if they depend upon westerners for their living it wouldn't do them any harm to brush up on western expectations.

:GoldenSmile1::Cross_Fingers: most poeple who work the bars are the dregs of thai society,those whom normal thais with education and class would never consider mixing or spending time and they are confused why falangs fly half way around the world to fall in love with whores,then again most falangs who come to patts are equally the dregs of western society so maybe they attract eachother.

:Chokdee::HappyBDay1: most poeple who work the bars are the dregs of thai society,those whom normal thais with education and class would never consider mixing or spending time and they are confused why falangs fly half way around the world to fall in love with whores,then again most falangs who come to patts are equally the dregs of western society so maybe they attract eachother.

I agree that manners are linked to education and upbringing (though I also feel there different are cultural ideas around gratitude and the need to be grateful). Many Thais do look upon prostitutes as the dregs of society but don't forget that most of these BG's come from poor agricultural families who represent a majority in Thailand ,about 90% last time I checked. So which social group is 'normal'?

• 3 weeks later...

:):) most poeple who work the bars are the dregs of thai society,those whom normal thais with education and class would never consider mixing or spending time and they are confused why falangs fly half way around the world to fall in love with whores,then again most falangs who come to patts are equally the dregs of western society so maybe they attract eachother.

WHOA----WOW---MR BADBOY

I come to Pattaya frequently and can assure you I am not a "dreg of western society" as I am sure most of the "farang" who come are not. I have met some really nice people working in Pattaya and am convienced that they are not the "dregs of Thai society" either.

Be careful of such broad statements. Puts me in mind of an old saying. You know the one that goes---"If you live in a glass house---don't throw rocks"