IGNORED

Whats up go go?

gspotman

Best place to go out to in Walking, music is great, staff are good, if you go in a bit they really look after you, short time room upstairs if you get the urge!, ticks all the boxes, they girls arent the best looking, but if you want a 3 some, the girls work well together, also these girls seem more open, great for anal, and money shots, girls always seem happy to allow pictures, always like to bob in for a drink, its also popular with expats and there girls, picked up lots of girls just out for a drink while the people who finance them are away working, they are dropping pills and getting shagged in the toilets!!! never had any issues there

It is probably the most maligned gogo bar in Pattaya regarding it pricing and policies.

However it also (probably) the most successful gogo bar in Pattaya. This is with ZERO advertising and marketing so it must all be via word of mouth and that says a lot really.

@ritch - the owner is a tomboy. I COULD have been her but she does have a few others work there too.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

• 2 months later...

I was there a week ago. I can say that the best gogo in town. I say it is the best because the number of the quality girls are very high. In other gogos there a few nice girls and the rest is avarage, but here most of it is above the average.

I barfind one nice girl from there (1000 baht was the barfine) and I paid 2000 for S.T. (Note: They asked 4000 for LT. I did not want to take long time so I did not try to lower the price and the girl did not want to come for L.T cause she will be heading to BKK to see her child during 1 day off in Pattaya). She was cute, nice face, nice body but after she is naked the boobs were awefull.

The music, the ambiance is very nice, one bad impression is the lady waiting nearby the toilet to take money.

Has to be one of my favourite places on earth!! Had some great nights in there

Some thing's baby i just can't swallow,

Momma told me that girls are hollow..

Uhuhh...whats inside a girl....?? Lux Interior

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/91866-first-port-of-call/page__fromsearch__1

CountdownClockCodes.com

• 4 weeks later...

This gogo is one of my fav and each time I'm in town, I make sure to spend some time there as the shows are nice, girls are beautiful and prices are higher than elsewhere and yes, they can be pushy with the lady drinks. Haven't barfined from there, went there for the shows but I do want to sample one from there next time. It's one of the funnest place to be. The 2 twin gay owners can be annying at times...but overall, a fun place.

This is my favorite GO GO bar for the shows, drinking, flirting, etc. I will say they are VERY pushy for drinks. Once you buy one LD all the other servers come running over asking for one. This place would be perfect if is wasn't like that.

I went in twice during my stay in March . Some stunning girls but as said above, pushy for LD . I had the best nights in Windmill and Angelwitch....not the same standard of girls , but found them better company.

If getting there is half the fun then you're having a pretty bad holiday !

• 1 month later...

best go go bar I luv the rubitex fun, the biggest draw back as everyone said within 1 hour you will wonder where the hell di all my baht go? I say catch the midight show but after an hour so leave becuase you will leave broke, Happy as a son of a gun but broke