IGNORED

Whats up go go?

gspotman

I was there in june 2009, 5 times..a great place with lot of nice girls. I really liked the girls in the shower and they have some good shows to.

Living the life...

What soi or street is this one located? can't view pics yet!!

:GoldenSmile1::GoldenSmile1:

Gspotman

some lovely birds in there.

can get away with 1500 but most in there want more.

I want never gets is what i was told as a lad!

enjoy

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Not a bad spot with a lot of good looking girls. It has two levels with both levels having shower shows on. I was on the upper level with some friends and watched a few of the girls get freaky and dance. There was one girl in the shower who allowed a punter to eat her out in front of everyone and then she let him finger her. This was followed by the dancer taking the punters beer and sticking it right up her snatch. She had a decent body but the head was a bit rough and she had braces, apart from that she was a great performer. As we were leaving she grabbed my friend and shoved her tongue in his mouth and repaid her by sticking his finger up her, my mate gave her a tip for being a good sport and off we went. Great Bar.

• 2 months later...

Anything to share on the Whats up go go?

The Gogo is in Soi 15, by the way. I've been there in April 2010 and the shows are quite professional. The girls are nice, some are beautiful, some look like drug addicts. And they are keen on drinks all the time. Don't know how many they have to have to avoid having their wages cut. Whatsoever, I decided to go with one of the girls, a slim young one.

800 the fine for ST (1600 for LT I was told), 2000 for her she said. When I was to pay, I've seen that the management charged me another 400 for the room upstairs. Altogether 3200 Baht! One thing that's Up at What's Up is certainly the money they want to squeeze out of you. I expected the room to be included in the barfine. I asked myself how extraordinary her performance might be. And I refused. She wasn't worth that much money, I decided.

However, it's worth visiting. But don't expect to make a bargain - Shorttime or Longtime.

IMO the best gogo in walking street if not pattaya

I have to agree with this. Everyone in the bar including serving staff and door staff seem to be much more fun and outgoing than other gogos on Walking Street. They have some awesome looking girls; however the downside would be the pushy lady drinks attitude and the high prices.

take your own girl there it stops the pushy drinks...

the shows are great....

had a pushy tomboy ( girl who looks like a guy) extort a drink from me

some really nice girls in there i like to go to what's up and beach club since they are right next to each other why not

Edited by ritch

had a pushy tomboy ( girl who looks like a guy) extort a drink from me

some really nice girls in there i like to go to what's up and beach club since they are right next to each other why not

That is the only thing that puts me off What's up agogo. I hate being pushed into buying lady drinks, and they can be real pushy in there. The Tequila girl can be amazingly pushy, it is such a shame because it is easily one of the best bars in Pattaya.

• 1 month later...

Soi 15 is a good night out. What's Up and Angelwitch are both good go-gos, drinks are pricier than elsewhere but the atmosphere is usually good. Great looking girls but much more pricey. What's Up is fun. Best to BYO girl to both.

Some attractive and interactive dancers, but the overall staff is highly pushy for drinks and tips. I overheard a dancer ask a customer for a drink. He declined and her angry response was, "Then why did you come here?!!"

Therefore, I never liked What's Up until my recent holiday. I inadvertently created a protective shield around me by flirting and subsequently befriending a service girl. It got to the point where people thought I was her boyfriend. Problem solved. Unlike my prior holidays, no one pressured me for anything. The downfall was other girls wouldn't approach me at all!

• 3 months later...

I have been there, the contrast between the stark white decor and the dark, dark skin is so poignant. I go with a big mob from the hotel I'm at so I can coast on buying one drink while they splash the money around. Of course, I get a commensurate level of attention, namely, something close to zero. :) Fun to watch girls who are sexier in five seconds than Western women are allowed to be, aggregate, in their whole lives.

Under the current ownership, I will not set a foot into this gogo.

Reasons?

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

• 2 weeks later...

Been going to Whats Up for about a year and its miles better than your usual Go Go bars where the girls look bored to death and input minimum energy, at least these girls look like they are having fun

I thought this place was ok.

Had a whole bunch of shows while I was there.

A falang next to me was all over a girl dancing, looked like she was a little annoyed cuz she asked a for tip and he didn't give her one.

Never got pressured into buying drinks.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Buddy i must say that what's up is one of my faviourite bars in this part of town lots of sexy girls with a great chilled vibe also great selection of tunes always playing loud..Ill be back there in three more weeks can't wait Go Pattaya...Luckyluke99

• 1 month later...

went there once a few months ago, from what i can remember it was a pretty good joint, a lot lighter then a lot of others

• 2 weeks later...

we were they a while back and it seemed to be an ok place. No problems encountered.