IGNORED

GO GO Recomendations

scooby28

Hi all

Just opened a new A Go Go in the WalkingStreet. The iron club. Beside the Aitport A Go Go.

Looks not bad, but imo, to much light.

Anyway, a new star is born. Good luck.

Believe me, that's not the normal lighting: that must be during the day or when it's closed

When I was there it's a LOT darker, serious

Reality is wrong, Dreams are for real

hot-asian-cg-art.jpg

• 5 months later...

You'll find your own favourite gogo bar when you get there and it will be the one in which you find the most attractive girls. One man's meat is another man's Poison. My pals and I seldom agree on which gogo bar is the best.

i perfer iron and Windmill on my trip in sept. heading back in a few days so ill probly have different choices this time

• 2 weeks later...

You'll find your own favourite gogo bar when you get there and it will be the one in which you find the most attractive girls. One man's meat is another man's poison. My pals and I seldom agree on which gogo bar is the best.

That's the truth ! Although I thought the whole go-go scene had gone a bit samey during November, I did have some good nights in Peppermint, Casanovy, Cavern, What's Up and Champagne (LK Metro). Peppermint, Cavern and Champagne all had trouble duplicating the vibe on successive nights and I find What's Up too crowded and busy for repeated visits. Fahrenheit was OK as was Silver Star (3 ?) and showed plenty of promise. Heavens Above has some lookers, but has never really clicked with me. Worst experience for over-pricing, layout and appalling sound quality was Iron. Alcatraz had just opened and was very dull...their eye-watering prices for drinks and BF will not endear themselves to most.

Its allwys different i think the best bet is to go in have look if no good move on you got 3 weeks im sure youll find the best ones angelwich is also good

<p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p>Quotable Quotes......

"IM AN AUSSIE! OF COURSE I GO DOWN UNDER"........AUSSIEASSMAN

"I BRINGS THE RUCKUS TO THE LADIES"

"HOW YOU GOING TO FUCK BITCHES IN A TWIN BED"?

"BLACKMAN DOING HIS THING BABY, BARACK OBAMA MOTHERFUCKER,BARACK OBAMA IM THE PRESIDENT OF HITTIN THAT ASS"!

"YOU CAN HAVE YOUR WIFE BACK MAN,I DONT WANT THE BITCH NO MORE, I JUST SAID I HIT IT AND I QUIT IT"!

.......LEON BLACK

"WOKA WOKA".....FOZZY BEAR & SHAKIRA

This thread's a year or so old, so some things have changed a bit.

Having found myself here, I'll punt Heaven Above. Never had a bad night there.

Happy hour 8-9.30 and they have some really quaffable draft (Carlsberg?) at 50 Baht a glass.

Having found myself here, I'll punt Heaven Above. Never had a bad night there.

Happy hour 8-9.30 and they have some really quaffable draft (Carlsberg?) at 50 Baht a glass.

Sold, I'll buy you a pint of piss there in April. I might even grow a quiff!

Pet Shop Boys. :GoldenSmile1:

sgu_banner.gif

• 6 months later...

I just visited Angelwitch & Alcatraz.

Didnt like the music in Alcatraz but the surroundings are good and the girls were nice.

Angelwitch on the other hand is very good and as well as the usual dancing girls they put a show on as well which was excellent.

babygirls and Babydolls are very nice gogo's with nice sexy ladies.

Happy agogo is a classic, can't go wrong there.

Angelwitch for the shows.

Baccara for the, well, the gogo itself. Very slick decoration and clean, consistent quality and quantity of ladies.

There are many more, you will just have to check them out for yourself, everyone has their own preference.

You will like one more than the other.

babygirls and babydolls are very nice gogo's with nice sexy ladies.

Happy agogo is a classic, can't go wrong there.

Angelwitch for the shows.

Baccara for the, well, the gogo itself. Very slick decoration and clean, consistent quality and quantity of ladies.

There are many more, you will just have to check them out for yourself, everyone has their own preference.

You will like one more than the other.

Thanks for all the advice and tips.

"Naughty But Nice"

Airport has been a pretty good sport for this guy. Really nice girl I met there. I hope to find her again. Holla!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

For short time you cannot beat Soi 6 but they close by midnight. They also open at 2:00 in the afternoon.

I have lived here for nine years and I will give you my oponion. Remember it is My oponion so take it for what it is worth and I am sure I will forget some.

I live near Soi 8 and never go there because the bars in the Walking Street area are so much better and cheaper. I love Shark, Tiger, and Ferenheight the best. Heavans above is worth honorable mention. Iron Club, Airport, Living Dolls 1, Casanovy, What's up, Spanky's, and a lot of others have 1,000 Bt bar fines now so I stay away from them. Beach Club, Baccara, Happy, Peppermint, and Cavern are owned by one person who consistantly keeps the bar fines, lady drinks, and beer prices low. Some of the girls in Baccara and Peppermint have attitudes though. ALL of the bars on Soi Diamond are crap. Stay out of Alcatraz and Moon club unless you want to pay a 2,000 Bt bar fine for a girl with an attitude.

The girls at Saphire will only go upstairs. The bar fine is high, the room is high, and the girls who have attitudes are high. I am not into paying top price for a girl that screws six men a night. I can do that well in America.

The Doll house and Living Dolls 2 are, with nothing coming close, the two worst bars in Pattaya. Overpriced and even the barkers outside have attitudes.

Soi Bakaeu and LK Metro have a few good bars but they are usually overcrowded. Soi 7 and Soi 8 are a waste of time because everything cost more than Walking Street.

I will not comment on girls because everybody has their own taste.

Since there are over 100 go go's in Pattaya, I am sure I left a lot out. Beer bars all over the place that are cheaper and pretty good.