IGNORED

GO GO Recomendations

scooby28

I'm headed to Pattaya next month for about three weeks. I haven't been there since last year. I just wanted some opinions on the gogo's and short time bars with the best girls. Also if anyone knew of the best places for happy hour specials.

I'm headed to Pattaya next month for about three weeks. I haven't been there since last year. I just wanted some opinions on the gogo's and short time bars with the best girls. Also if anyone knew of the best places for happy hour specials.

Hi I had a great night in New Living Dolls 1..There is a lot of new changes there since I went on my last visit...prices are great and loads on new girls.. What I also liked about it was its not brightly lit, so you don't feel as if everyone can see you..but you can see the girls..give it a whirl and let me know what you think..

draft beer 55 baht all night

Hi I had a great night in New Living Dolls 1..There is a lot of new changes there since I went on my last visit...prices are great and loads on new girls.. What I also liked about it was its not brightly lit, so you don't feel as if everyone can see you..but you can see the girls..give it a whirl and let me know what you think..

draft beer 55 baht all night

I also know all bar fines are 200 Baht after 2am...yummy

The Beach club on Soi 15 off of Walking Street has 2 happy hours one from 8 to 9 and another from 12 to 1. There happy hour is all drinks only 55 baht. plus lady drinks are only 100 baht all night. Most on the girls there are good looking. The only down side is it attracts a little be of an asian crowd in there, not too bad tho.

Hi all

Just opened a new A Go Go in the WalkingStreet. The Iron Club. Beside the Aitport A Go Go.

Looks not bad, but imo, to much light.

Anyway, a new star is born. Good luck.

iron2.jpg

cool, looks a bit like airport also :GoldenSmile1:

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

Hi all

Just opened a new A Go Go in the WalkingStreet. The iron club. Beside the Aitport A Go Go.

I went in there last night Paul at sisterz pointed us in that direction, its pretty good! Good luck!

Hi all

Just opened a new A Go Go in the WalkingStreet. The iron club. Beside the Aitport A Go Go.

Nice! That place looks pretty sweet. I'll definitely have to check it out.

Beavers is good for a stop at top of Walking st on the left near the Black & White bar. Really cute girls and you wont get hassled (unless you want to!)

Hi all

They are still struggling for for top shelf ladies although a lot have moved over from Airport. i think come high season this place will be kicking ass

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry

I agree with the comment on Beavers. There are nice ladies and if you just want to look, you can do it.

Baby Dolls and X-Zone are two other good places for entertainment.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi all

Nice club!

Everything I know in life...was learned on Soi 6...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ya I checked it out, not bad knda like the Tehran concept

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I found the Iron Club to be the best on my recent trip.

Bawdy.

Bawdy by name, Bawdy by nature.

• 2 months later...

Usually what we would do was start the night at Angelwhich at 2200. Drinks are a bit expensive but they do an hour long show with all different kinds of dancing and that kind of stuff. Really entertaining. Then (i do not remember the name of the go go but if you walk out of Angel which turn left and it is the next one down) some of the girls are pretty beat there but I found probably the hottest girl I banged in Thailand. anyways, it is a pretty good time in the go go which has a pretty entertaining shower area where the girls are just in there getting all soapy and are stark naked. One of them shoved ice up her twat and shot it out at my frined! Pretty amusing to say the least. Drinks are really cheep there also. worth checking out. If you see this same chick there let me know!! and hit it once for me! (not me in the picture, a jealous friend)QX5xK.jpg

lets hope this works, i have never posted a pic before

Where will the Bang bus stop next?

Top first post matey. Beautiful girl & picture the perfect size. How did an ugly bastard like you pull a bird like that...OH wait... :Bow5:

...Then (i do not remember the name of the go go but if you walk out of Angel which turn left and it is the next one down) some of the girls are pretty beat there but I found probably the hottest girl I banged in Thailand. anyways, it is a pretty good time in the go go which has a pretty entertaining shower area where the girls are just in there getting all soapy and are stark naked. One of them shoved ice up her twat and shot it out at my frined!

Sounds like you're talking about Windmill, although she looks too fit to be working there.

Peace. :001_Thank_You5:

Edited by El Cata
sgu_banner.gif