IGNORED

Vista Hotel Soi 4

Alleycat

I'm here now. it's nice but i need good internet and here it is shitty at best. it's taken me 2 days to get connected

i don't know if it was my machine or if they rebooted the access points because i could connect to vista network but could not get an ip. but i could connect to mike orchid resort across the soi wiht no problems.

update 11/18

Well the internet crapped out on me after i thought i fixed it. so i had to use the free wifi at coffee world on beach road.

When i got back to the room the internet for me was still down but after doing some trouble shooting. i figured out what the issue sorta is and it looks like the isp does not have the dhcp server configured correctly. so what i did was give my self a static dns address and now it seems to be working pretty good

i'll be posting my review with some pics shortly

Edited by jim2k

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bkkguestfriendlyhotels

• Big Yuley

• Alleycat

• SlickMonkey

Still no joiner fee atm as this topic is from some time ago...

Can anyone confirm this?