Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Vista Hotel Soi 4

Alleycat

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bkkguestfriendlyhotels

• Big Yuley

• Alleycat

• SlickMonkey

Love the Hotel

But hate joiner fees

I Would want a definitive answer to whether it has or it hasnt a joiner fee.

Before making a booking

email the hotel. I did and got reply back from Ken the manager that joiner fee waived. But if you want to take her for breakfast in hotel it costs 300 Baht... But as Alleycat said, breakie is 6am to 10 am and I was never up that early...

Thanks for the reviews. Great pics Alleycat; does the room come with that little hottie included lol! Looks a great hotel in a superb location as well.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Love the Hotel

But hate joiner fees

I Would want a definitive answer to whether it has or it hasnt a joiner fee.

Before making a booking

Guys,

Dunno how many times I have written this on the forum. Thinking about it probably 5 times. Ha ha ha.

I can arrange it to be guest friendly. I have sent over 20 guys there already and no problems. They waive it for me. :GoldenSmile1:

You only get 1 breakfast coupon though.

Tim

email the Hotel. I did and got reply back from Ken the manager that joiner fee waived. But if you want to take her for breakfast in Hotel it costs 300 Baht... But as Alleycat said, breakie is 6am to 10 am and I was never up that early...

Big Yuley,

Hope you had a nice time and enjoyed the hotel.

Hopefully you can vouch for the guest friendliness of the hotel that I arranged for you?

Cheers

Tim

One breeky coupon is a fair call, the transient person goes hungry! I'm impressed with this establishment, defo would like to see it first hand.

Edited by eanto

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

email the Hotel. I did and got reply back from Ken the manager that joiner fee waived. But if you want to take her for breakfast in Hotel it costs 300 Baht... But as Alleycat said, breakie is 6am to 10 am and I was never up that early...

/quote]

Big Yuley,

Hope you had a nice time and enjoyed the hotel.

Hopefully you can vouch for the guest friendliness of the hotel that I arranged for you?

Cheers

Tim

Tim,

Not a problem at all..

The reception staff take the girls id when we arrived, and not a drama at all

I would fully recommend both the hotel and also Tim

I will be in touch in coming months for my next trip on the 2nd of January

• 4 weeks later...

I just stayed at the hotel Vista a few weeks ago. I’d highly recommend it if you want a quality place at a reasonable price in North Pattaya. They don’t have a joiners fee UNLESS you bring back more than one, then it’s 600B I believe.

Breakfast was included, I think I paid about 1800B, probably could have done better. The best rate at the desk I heard them offer was 2500B. There was a loud Thai group that arrived while i was there, but I don’t think that’s the norm for this hotel. Very quite, nice staff … away from the fray.

No views of the water, but right by PIC restaurant. Not far from open air bars on 2nd street. Internet was slow and iffy, but otherwise was a very pleasant stay.

vista.jpg

Strikes me as very small and out of the way for such a price.

Pussy is sweet,

but so is honey.

So beat your meat,

and save your money.

Strikes me as very small and out of the way for such a price.

Yeah the 6 minute Baht Bus trip from and too Walking Street is a total total killer

:rolleyes::Clap7:

Yeah the 6 minute Baht Bus trip from and too Walking Street is a total total killer

:Chokdee::Bow2:

In yer dreams fellah. On an average nite it can take the bus 6 mins to get from Soi 13/1 to Walking Street.

Also, the room's still effin tiny!

Pussy is sweet,

but so is honey.

So beat your meat,

and save your money.

Don't worry sluminit, you don't have to stay there.

This place reminds me a lot of the Adelphi Suites in Soi 8 in Sukhumvit. I was going to stay there (Vista) in August but was told it wasn't joiner friendly.

Now that Tim has cleared that up, I'll definitely be staying there in January. Good location also.

Thanks Alleycat.

Don't worry sluminit, you don't have to stay there.

This place reminds me a lot of the Adelphi Suites in Soi 8 in Sukhumvit. I was going to stay there (Vista) in August but was told it wasn't joiner friendly.

Now that Tim has cleared that up, I'll definitely be staying there in January. Good location also.

Thanks Alleycat.

Inspecting hotels and staying there, I get to see quite a few places. Given the hotel Vista's price and location and rooms. I think its hard to find somewhere better given the price. Compared with Tim Boutique that I used to promote and have stayed there 3 times.

hotel Vista rooms are spotless. On the arrival date of my inspection.

The room was filthy, dust everywhere on the worktop and the drinking glasses. Worst thing was the toilet. A shit was left there for us. If thats an inspection room, well that's not good.

Think that Tim Boutique was great 3-4 yrs ago

Like many hotels in Thailand, no maintenance. hotel Vista is a great hotel no doubt bout that. You either like or loathe the location.

Tim

In yer dreams fellah. On an average nite it can take the bus 6 mins to get from Soi 13/1 to walking street.

Also, the room's still effin tiny!

Well i was there only a month ago and never had that drama. Longest Baht Bus trip I had from 2nd Road up near Walking Street to Soi 4 was about 12 minutes and that was in afternoon. But night time never had an issue at all.

And the rooms are not small.

But then each to there own, but if someone is raising an issue of being on a Baht Bus for 6 - 10 minutes to get to there hotel, well I guess its hard to please some people.

Anyone got their phone number of the hotel so when Im in town I can inquire about a room.. I dont see the phone number on their website??

Anyone got their phone number of the hotel so when Im in town I can inquire about a room.. I dont see the phone number on their website??

PATTAYA OFFICE

Address:

196 Pattaya Soi 4, Banglamung

Chonburi 20150, THAILAND

Tel: +66 (0) 38 052 300

Fax: +66 (0) 38 052 317

Tim

Just got here 2 days ago, thanks for the good service Tim (Thaihoteldiscounts).

By far the best hotel room I've tried (I stay in the club Luxx room), before coming here I tried a 5 star hotel in Bangkok, and it isn't even near as good as this room.

Room and balcony is quite big, and the bathtub is 3 times the size of a normal one, looks like a jacuzzi.

However upon arrival the staff were a little too pushy trying to sell their halloween tickets, that put me off a bit (been driving from Nakhon Sawan 7 hours before, so was way to tired and couldn't be arsed) but thank god it's over now.

Another sad thing is constant shade near the pool. I've observed that you can only really get a tan near the pool in the morning up until around 11 am, after that the hotel block the sun, a bit annoying as I prefer to lay there instead of the beach.

But overall it's a really nice hotel, and I'm glad that I took this.

How many of you guys are staying here now?

Regards

Daniel

Another sad thing is constant shade near the pool. I've observed that you can only really get a tan near the pool in the morning up until around 11 am, after that the hotel block the sun, a bit annoying as I prefer to lay there instead of the beach.

But overall it's a really nice hotel, and I'm glad that I took this.

How many of you guys are staying here now?

Regards

Daniel

Yeah, looks a great hotel but the dealbreaker for me is the lack of sun the pool area gets.. shame.

Hello,

I would be interrested to book this hotel for 15 days but the best rates i get on thaihoteldiscounts.com is 1800 bath and not 1400...

I suppose there is no way to get the 1400 rate with the waving of the guest surcharge anymore?

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

I would be interrested to book this hotel for 15 days but the best rates i get on thaihoteldiscounts.com is 1800 bath and not 1400...

I suppose there is no way to get the 1400 rate with the waving of the guest surcharge anymore?

Thanks in advance.

Heard from Ken that he has waived all joiner fees for all agents now.

The 1,400 Baht was till 31 October. Its now the new season and the price is higher, but still is worth the money.

Tim

Heard from Ken that he has waived all joiner fees for all agents now.

The 1,400 Baht was till 31 October. Its now the new season and the price is higher, but still is worth the money.

Tim

Ive booked again for my next trip and got email from Ken re waiver.

looks like a good hotel

will check it out in a couple of weeks

but being a creature of habit i will be staying at dianna inn on soi dianna

great new rooms with balconey overlooking pool,outdoor setting,indoor setting

great pool ,two returaunts, 3 bars,no joiners fees,2 breakfasts

and in the heart of the action and can always talk then down to 1100 baht

i think normaly 1500,but i always buy the girl behind the counter a little teddy from australia

Thanks for the review Aleycat!

Just booked a week at the end of Feb through Tim's website and also confirmed with Ken [hotel manager] that they do indeed waive joiner fees.

The rate has increased, however, to 1,814 BAHT / night -- which is up from the 1,400 BAHT / night off-season promotional rate. Still a good deal considering the quality of the room.