Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Australian sporting prowess

bocelli27

You have to take your hat off to Australia - only 22 million people I'm told, but 14th in the FIFA rankings for 'soccer' and 2nd in the Aussie Rules world rankings. As a young nation, Australia has excelled over the years in many sports - athletics, swimming, cricket, golf, both rugby codes, boxing, even the less physical past-times like snooker (remember the late Eddie Charlton).

So, as a humble pom, awestuck at such achievements, I have to ask in all sincerity whether - other than test cricket, obviously - there are any sports that Australians as a whole have tried and failed at?

When a man is tired of Pattaya, he is tired of life.

An Agent of DOOM - defenders of older men

How can they be 2nd in Aussie Rules??? They are the only ones mental enough to play that game :001_Thank_You5:

I was rubbing my head about that one too...lol

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I think it is New Zealand, but I'm still awaiting confirmation on that one.

I was rubbing my head about that one too...lol

Me to ? i really cant work that statement out ?only one,s with any guts to play something like it is the Irish! well put my 2 cent worth in bikes we kick arse , wayne gardner, mick doohan, casey stoner

Yes indeed the Irish - Gaelic football and hurling. They would be top of the ratings in both. As 'sports' (using the term in its widest sense) they are probably the only 2 that make Aussie Rules look like a walk in the park.

Aussie Rules aka GayFL is played only in Australia but there is a mixed game they play once a year against the Irish.

As for the cricket, the poms can have the ashes, dont think anyone really gives a shit about. But yes, we are good at everything :)

• Like 1

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

Don't forget the Kangaroo skinning world record.....

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Aussie Rules aka GayFL is played only in Australia but there is a mixed game they play once a year against the Irish.

As for the cricket, the poms can have the ashes, dont think anyone really gives a shit about. But yes, we are good at everything :)

I take it your from the bum sniffing state of NSW. :)

LOL of course I am given my love affair with GayFL. Nice sport though, love those tight shorts and singlets. All in fun brother.....damn good game to watch live though, credit where credit is due.

LOL of course I am given my love affair with GayFL. Nice sport though, love those tight shorts and singlets. All in fun brother.....damn good game to watch live though, credit where credit is due.

Just having some fun mate :)

I went to the storm manly game last night.Billy slater is a freak.

I was going to mention the league. Cant believe that game had no coverage in Melbourne, disgraceful. I watched it. He was on fire that Slater. Not as good as my boy Hayne though......Im a one eyed Parra supporter lol.

when aussie rules play gaelic football (international rules) it strangely turns into boxing haha. they dont do it any more because every one just got sent off

I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered.

I used to go missing a lot...Miss Canada, Miss United Kingdom, Miss World.

George Best the World Greatest.. Just ask Pele

Don't forget the MotoGP.... Wayne Gardner, Mick Doohan, Darryl Beattie, Casey Stoner, Garry McCoy, Anthony West and Troy Bayliss.

We've also done alright in the tennis over the years :)

We even have a couple of players in Gridiron Rocca was one not sure of the other players name, just goes to show after your washed up in the Aussie rules you can get a kick with the yanks and make more money hahaha.

Isn't it some guy from Aus who holds the record for sheep shag....erm shearing too? :Good_Post:

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

Isn't it some guy from Aus who holds the record for sheep shag....erm shearing too? :Good_Post:

i think you are thinking of kiwis ?

Joking aside I think Australia might be the surprise package in the World Cup. They have a decent footballing team.

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

Joking aside I think Australia might be the surprise package in the World Cup. They have a decent footballing team.

Like to see the referral system used for the WC this would dispel any doubt whether a free kick should be awarded at crucial times.

no its not GayFL its aerial ping pong

I can feel an angel sliding up to me nz immigrants raising the IQ of both countries pattaya makes a humble man hard

no its not GayFL its aerial ping pong

:GoldenSmile1:

Edited by moza7