IGNORED

Pattaya Beer Garden - New Video and blurb

PattayaPete

Last time i ventured here was over Christmas and new Year 08/09 and it became my favorite place too eat. The service was slow then but i didn't mind as the food was good and i liked just having a drink and relaxing.

As for the freelancers i don't really care if they are around or not as i come to the Beer Garden for the great food,drinks and location. I prefer to pick up my women later on in the night.

Keep up the good work will definitely be back on my next trip

Cheers!!

• 2 months later...

Visted PBG few times during last summer's visit. Great setting, and would seem ideal to become hot FL place, not unlike Soi 7 BG in BKK. Such a place for daytime pick-ups would be great. I'd be much more inclined to strike up deal with girl there than out on Beach Road sidewalk. But for some reason, such a place just doesn't seem to work in Patts.

Will be back next month, and will give another try.

BTW -- I think I lost my Redskins cap in there. Did anyone ever turn it in?

Haven't seen any videos since Sept. I've always made a point of visiting your site and watching videos. (Makes me want to be there.) How about your Christmas party? I'm sure I'm not the only one visiting.

hey pete, nothing but praise for the place, always felt very welcome walking in, brekky was always top notch, girls very attentive in service,

always a cold beer waiting, no waiting at all!

always taken care of by two of the best waitresses around, nat and bee! havent been back in 7 months, are they still around?

cheers

perth owen

Been to the bar/restaurant many times for many reason. Sometimes during the day just to eat, use the free wi-fi and have a beer. Been there for dinner, the food is good and the view is as good as it gets at sunset. Been there with my buddies to meet the ladies. Love the place. Great job!

thanks for the video, looks like a nice spot. :D

Ive spent alot of time here the last few trips and ive always enjoyed the service and I have a good laugh with the staff. Is there any chance you can add a few Gary Moore or Thin Lizzy videos to your selection for my next trip in March. Iron Maiden and Metallica also but I think that would be pushing it :-)

Thanks

I was there last October and it is very :Cool3: with a girlfriend, but only you do not stay long, or discussed with a friend ... after the time and mood with stunning views.

:001_Thank_You5:

I have been a number of times this year, but most notable was last New Years Eve. What a view to see all of the fireworks across Pattaya! Absolutely magic. I think that the doors were shut eventually to control the number of folks coming in, making it more comfortable for everyone already inside.

Thumbs up, will perhaps be there tomorrow night. Save me a seat.

The best things in life are free... except for really good prostitutes.

Stopped by a few times over the last couple of weeks.

Great food, great music as always.

The lack of freelancers was quite noticeable. :)

Happy new year. :)

sgu_banner.gif

I took a number of my nightly dates to the PBR last May and June. Always a good experience for the ladies and me. I did not see many freelancers, but since I was already with someone, not a need for one. I was wondering what the freelancers who hang at the PBR charge for LT. Perhaps Pete has a handle on this.