Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Pattaya Beer Garden - New Video and blurb

PattayaPete

I've noticed a few comments saying I have not posted about the Pattaya Beer Garden for a while. It’s not so much that I’m lazy (although that could have something to do with it) but more the fact that things have been carrying on in much the same manner. There is not too much new to report and my Dad always told me if I had nothing interesting to say then best to keep the mouth shut!

It has certainly been a very low, “Low Season” this year and Pattaya has been quieter than usual. I am happy to say though, that the Beer Garden has been doing OK. We are always working to improve our service and that’s been the main thrust of activity over the past few months.

I’ve done a few management training sessions for our Thai managers, which is a lot of fun. I used to train managers back in Farang land so it is fascinating to compare the difference. It can be a little frustrating getting Thais to show initiative. Not that they don’t have any, just that culturally, questioning the boss or suggesting something could be done better is not usually acceptable.

One improvement we have made is to the lighting on the balcony tables. It’s always been pretty dim out there but when we increased the strength of the light some customers complained that it ruined the view and the atmosphere. Each table now has it’s own portable lamp that works with rechargeable batteries. The lamp has 3 dimmer levels or you can turn it off so everybody can now set the light level to suit themselves.

I’d like to correct some wrong information I have seen posted on Pattaya message boards.

I’ve seen a few people commenting that they liked The Pattaya Beer Garden but the food service is slow. While it is true that we were very slow getting food out last Christmas, that is not the case anymore. I often run a stop watch on food orders and most are now served within 10 - 15 minutes. We have not had a 30 minute delay since February. I wrote about this problem in earlier blogs if you are interested in how we fixed it but enough for now to say you should find the service very quick these days. Even when we are full there are no appreciable delays.

The second wrong comment I see is about the number of freelancers at The PBG. The numbers have been improving monthly to the point now there are often more girls than guys in the bar after 8 pm. It is true that freelancers are sparse during the day time and early evening. Not because they don’t want to come but because when they do, there are no guys interested. Our daytime customers are mainly in for a drink or a meal and a chat with friends. No customers for the girls means they don’t bother coming in. It’s VERY different from Bangkok in this regard.

The promotions we do for the girls on Tuesday and Friday were partly intended to get the girls in earlier. It does bring in quite a few from 7pm but its biggest impact has been to improve the number of late night girls. (Go figure). Anyway it has been a big success and will continue for the foreseeable future. I’m thinking of adding a slightly different but similar promotion on Wednesdays and Thursdays from next month. If I do I’ll be writing about it in the blog.

Last Friday I took the trusty video camera down to the PBG and filmed some of the girls just to prove my point. It was shot mainly between 7 pm and 10 pm. As you can see, lots of girls around and although I can’t guarantee how many will be in the bar at any particular time (that’s why they are called “freelancers”) you can generally be pretty sure there will be plenty around between 8 pm and Midnight, especially on Tuesdays and Fridays when we run the promotion.

Well that's it for now. I hope to see you enjoying a meal or a drink or a freelancer at The PBG soon.

Pete

Pattaya Beer Garden Website

i had a meal there in june very quick service and large portions never got back but will be there in december.if you have not tried it i would recomend the food 100%.i will try it on a friday night next time. :10of10Score:

Most of those wouldnt last long on a pole in a gogo before getting barfined

Just out of interest.........where's all the ugly ones??? :10of10Score:

Hedonist

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

Some beauties there - I'll definitely give the place another chance when I'm back in Pattaya.

Do you have any games to play with the girls?

Have you read the forum rules?

Please resize your photos!

Sitting here now in this bar for hours,

whilst strange men rent strange flowers,

I'll be picking up your petals in another few hours...

Pete, I am impressed! You sure know how to do good organic marketing. And your place is clean, neat and efficient (ok, so I was mostly looking at the background in the video to check out the operation). Count me in as a customer next month :10of10Score:

Walked past the place several times when entering WS last april 09 but never got there for a drink. But in november will stop for a bite and a drink for sure as on the vid the place and ladies look really nice!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Most of those wouldnt last long on a pole in a gogo before getting barfined

Just out of interest.........where's all the ugly ones??? :EvilLaugh1:

Hedonist

We get our share of, shall we say, less beautiful girls too but they need loving as well. I tend not to put them in videos though :Chokdee:

Edited by PattayaPete

Pattaya Beer Garden Website

I was there in June, good food but wasn't given the same warm welcome by the waitresses as the "older crowd" because I am younger and they knew I was just there for a beer and some food. Not complaining, just giving my experience.

Hi Pete I`m glad to meet you this week when I`ll arrive in Pattaya on Thursday. It will be great to visit your place mate and join you there for a good time. I`m curious how your bar has developed since you start there last year.

Cheers,

Adrie

Nice video Pete. Look forward to seeing you on the 19th October. :Cool_Pics:

"When the going gets weird... the weird turn pro" - Hunter S. Thompson

Pete:

Sounds like the improvements are working and am looking forward to coming in again. Hopefully this time the "farang" will get fed as well. See you in less that a month mate. Cheers

May the best of your past, be the worst of your future.

The most professionally run bar in Pattaya, will always be a stop for me, I'm in the same business and appreciate the finer details

Hi Pete dude. Is this kinda the same as the Bangkok beer garden? the same owners etc? Will visit for sure next vacation. Seems the food is good and the staff efficient and friendly from wot I read on other threads bout the place.

hi guys, i will be there in 4 weeks and i was wondering what the prices we are paying for these freelance girls for st/lt and tip

any advice would be appreciated

I am looking forward to spending time at your fine establishment in just a few more days!

Thanks for the vid!

I am visiting Pattaya for the first time in November this year. I lookforward spending time at the pattaya beer garden.

Cheers,

Sam

Pete, do you still have the filet mignons under 400baht? I love the seafood appetizer sampler you have, but for the money the steak there way damn good.

Another thing that is kind of fun about the PBG, is that you walk the gauntlet of beer bars to get there, almost like a mini Soi6. Always makes you feel good with the ladies howling and whistling at you.

Sitting all in the back, next to the sea is very nice...I also like it there because it is calmer

I also think beergarden has a totally different aproach to customers than the ussual bars and thats well appreciated, since all bars have the same concept actually...good going

Edited by TMTI

Great place, cold beer, good food, top location.

An oasis of calm before the madness of Walking Street.

Will be a regular again, during November.

Dont know you Pete, but glad all is going well for you.