Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

New living dolls one

S.A.S666

When are you back with us? its only going to get better and better trust me, we hope to have around 50 dancers and show girls on the books soon my friend. Hope to see you real soon.... :Number1a:

I'll be back in October. NLD1 was my first stop last trip and I think I'll have to keep it that way. :BJ3:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• S.A.S666

• maddy_1987

• Angelo

• Robbiarti

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

please somebody give me details of the girl i mentioned,, the girl in jeans wearing black top sitting in the picture 2 posts up....

Hi there, her name is Nok.

One of my favourite bars in Pattaya..........I just wish the skinny blond would let me barfine her.

She says I am her friend so we cannot go together.............she does not realise I love her..............well I will for at least 1 or 2 hours. :001_Thank_You5: Keep up the good work mate you have a great bar with some great girls.

Send Steve my best wishes and I hope he gets better soon.

What an amazing selection of beautiful girls...The blond and the one in jeans are my personal favourites...I'll just have to BF both and see which one sticks...a looooong 6 months to go before I visit...hoping they are both still around then...thanks for posting Simon....

Fantastic photos, im next in Patts next Friday, i'll drop in for sure. If your around I'l be sure to sat hi and thanks!!!!

Oh brother! I see how a guy can get himself in big trouble. NLD1 is definitely on the list this trip.

The CHOCOLATE MAN

Everytime I think of staying with her, she brings a friend around and makes me reconsider

Is the girl in the jeans a working girl or no !. She appears miles beyond the others a real darling.

Yes mate she is working in the bar and her name is Nok, she's cracking and better in the flesh!..... :NoNo3:

Oh brother! I see how a guy can get himself in big trouble. NLD1 is definitely on the list this trip.

See you soooooon !........ :NoNo3:

Fantastic photos, im next in Patts next Friday, i'll drop in for sure. If your around I'l be sure to sat hi and thanks!!!!

See you friday mate,ask for the boss and i'll be over to say hello, let me know your off the board........ :NoNo3:

What an amazing selection of beautiful girls...The blond and the one in jeans are my personal favourites...I'll just have to BF both and see which one sticks...a looooong 6 months to go before I visit...hoping they are both still around then...thanks for posting Simon....

No worries see you in 6 months, hope they are still around for you mate.

nice line up simon! :WTF1: your gona be doing ok this season! however, on a bad note, i think you may have just f@#ked my 2 month tour right up! :NoNo3: your bar and ladies will be having most of my baht and ill be back in farang land within 3 weeks skinto! :) ill be out there with robbiarti. see you in 12 weeks!

See you soon lads, hope to have a few more quality additions before your next visit..... :)

Some gorgeous girls in your pics.

Must give this one a visit next month: What's her name?

Her name is Fon and she's all yours on your next visit my friend, happy day's....... :Clap8:

NLD1.jpg

Edited by claretnblue

Hello guys, My first post on the site. I'm a long time visiter of the Phils and just booked my 1st trip to LOS.

After seeing the hot babes on the living dolls web site and now these girls, WOW, I'll be looking forward to making this place my 1st stop.

some fantastic photos Simon I don't recognise any of the girlsthey must be all new but good looking bunch you got there. I do recognise some of the service girls.Can i pre book NOK for January LOL!!!! good luck with the club.

some fantastic photos Simon I don't recognise any of the girlsthey must be all new but good looking bunch you got there. I do recognise some of the service girls.Can i pre book NOK for January LOL!!!! good luck with the club.

Hello mate got a few things in common, birds, football, karting, see you in the bar in January hope Nok isn't to busy..... :WhoSaw1:

Hello guys, My first post on the site. I'm a long time visiter of the Phils and just booked my 1st trip to LOS.

After seeing the hot babes on the living dolls web site and now these girls, WOW, I'll be looking forward to making this place my 1st stop.

Don't forget "New Living Dolls One" Walking Street, ask for the boss when you land and i'll be over to say hello, see you soon mate.... :WhoSaw1:

Take it easy! you wait and see in the morning..if she still looks great as it is go for it! but just to remind you that in the morning the scene is quite different~ cheers!

Wise words mate! Never judge a girl before you're souber and the sun comes up.

:WhoSaw1:

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

• 2 months later...

hi guys,ill be arriving in patts in a couple weeks and i was just wondering if any of the girls from the original posters picture are still working there? particularly the one in the black tie from the first few pics lol :D

hi guys,ill be arriving in patts in a couple weeks and i was just wondering if any of the girls from the original posters picture are still working there? particularly the one in the black tie from the first few pics lol :P

No idea if she is still there but why not go in and have a look around anyway. I'm sure that you will find something there that you like :)

Testicles

hi guys,ill be arriving in patts in a couple weeks and i was just wondering if any of the girls from the original posters picture are still working there? particularly the one in the black tie from the first few pics lol :GoldenSmile1:

Last October I spend many nights there. But I never saw your Lady (black tie) going with customer. She told me she doesn´t want to go with custumer and she doesn´t need the money. I don´t know if she lied me, but as I said before, I never saw her going with customer indeed.

This was one of my favorite places to visit on my first trip. I understand ownership has changed since then but it sure sounds like the place hasn't. I look forward to reaquainting myself...

From my first trip...

IMG_2363.jpg

hi guys,ill be arriving in patts in a couple weeks and i was just wondering if any of the girls from the original posters picture are still working there? particularly the one in the black tie from the first few pics lol :)

Hi,

The girl in the tie is named Noi and still works in the bar along with the rest of the girls in the photo, and she does go with customers, areal hit and dead friendly. 10/10

• 2 weeks later...

04-09-200920-04-10_0004.jpg

i love the girl in the black top and jeans on the left end (sitting).... anyone know her name?

i would love to meet up with her on my next trip there.... :10::ILoveSex1::Jump_Drool::Bow2::GoldenSmile1:

WOW think I will have to double the amount of money I take

Nice girls, will definitely make a visit when I am back on Christmas day

Stay safe

Dave