IGNORED

New living dolls one

S.A.S666

Very nice set of girls.

Any info on the blonde with the white top on & black tie ???

Has Ken sold up or taken in a new partner ???

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• S.A.S666

• maddy_1987

• Shuggy

• Slapman

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Has Ken sold up or taken in a new partner ???

Thaihot, you are either confusing New Living Dolls 1 (directly opposite Happy on WS) with Living Dolls Showcase (just beyond the Muay Thai boxing ring), or Shane (who sold NLD1 in August to SAS666 + partner) for Ken who had/has interests in Living Dolls Showcase, Dollhouse, Sisterz.

I believe Ken and Shane were business partners many years ago (not 100%), but fell out.

Looks like only the girl in pink is left for me...

am sure ile manage shes yum..jan 13th she gonna get

soooo bad..bluddy great pics mate any more please :GoldenSmile1:

I've seen some of the girls every time I've been to NLD (~4-5 so far...need to up my numbers on that club). Notable absence of Gib...maybe she's on holiday.

Girl in the black top and jeans is always a beauty. She's wise. You can tell by how comfortable she is with the club...no anxiety, no nervous looks. She's all cool. Beautiful in person as well. Never had the pleasure, but I've not heard anything bad, either.

Thanks for the pics.

175px-Royal_Navy_Albion_silhouette.png

Oh YESSSSSSSSssssss!!! I'll be hittin' NLD1 again as well in a few days !! :Jail1::10:

HAVE SOME FUN....GET IT ALL OVER HER FACE!!

PATTAYA IS A MAN'S PARADISE !!

Great pics. Definately will be going there next trip. Can't wait.

OMG I´M IN LOVE! I´m not into tattoos, but I´ll make an exeption for this one. I want to marry her and give her all my money! For real! Now! Pronto! :GoldenSmile1:

All your money hahaha... GO GO GO!

:) I can't go untill Oct. 2010 so don't any of you wear out any of these lovely's

I think I'll start with the one one the left and work to the right

any of them like threesomes Simon?

WOW think I will have to double the amount of money I take

[/quote

does anybody know the names of the hot gal in the white & the one on the far right???

Thanks for any info you may have!!!

Noted & I will take a look in this bar on my next trip.

this is my favourite girl what is her name my darling.......see u in feb

She's now working at the Baccara on WS

Her name is Nok and she is hot! :Clap8:

thanx mate.... will look her up first thing next time....

If you like my posts feel free to leave a comment.... :D PATTAYA IS HEAVEN !!!!maddy *8*:Number1a:

WOW think I will have to double the amount of money I take

lol.... just thinking the same thing now.....

me coming this jan or latest by feb.... hope to meet up with some of u veterens whilst i am there....

If you like my posts feel free to leave a comment.... :D PATTAYA IS HEAVEN !!!!maddy *8*:Number1a:

Any chance of some updated pics of the latest recruits. This place has an amazing recruitment policy. Looking forward to spending some hard earnt Baht in there.

04-09-200920-04-10_0004.jpg

i love the girl in the black top and jeans on the left end (sitting).... anyone know her name?

i would love to meet up with her on my next trip there.... :10::ILoveSex1: :Finger: :Bow2::ThankGod1:

I'll take the one on the far right. Don't much care for tats, prefer tits.

It's not how much you make... it's what you don't spend. 60% of NBA players are broke within 5 years of retirement. 78% of NFL players are in financial distress within 2 years of retirement. Live off the income from your nest egg, but don't spend the principal and let it grow a little each year for inflation to increase your income a little later on.

ive had my eye on Noi (one in the black fishnets) for a few years now,,, shes hard to catch up with! let me tell you! Ive been out with her and all the girls from LD1 several times,,, she is the ring leader and definitly the leader of the pack! she is the life of the party,, im sure she would be a great shag,,, im just trying to get the chance