Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Spurs And The Champions League?

todder

After yesterdays defeat against Manchester United has spurs bubble already burst.

After yesterdays defeat against Manchester United has spurs bubble already burst.

i hope so

if not it will do come 3pm on the 31st Oct

i hope so

if not it will do come 3pm on the 31st Oct

Like fuck it will! We're 6 points clear of you now, let alone 6 weeks time. We have some games coming up that I can't see us losing.

Plus....YOUR TEAM'S SHIT!

Roll on 31st October.

COYS!

Vintage Spurs performance at Stamford Bridge this afternoon!

'Can we play you every week?'

'There's only one team in London.'

'You're all wankers at The Lane.'

'Have you ever seen Tottenham win The League?'

'You've got your Tottenham back.'

Different season, same-same Tottenham.

• 3 weeks later...

Vintage Spurs performance at Stamford Bridge this afternoon!

'Can we play you every week?'

'There's only one team in London.'

'You're all wankers at The Lane.'

'Have you ever seen Tottenham win The League?'

'You've got your Tottenham back.'

Different season, same-same Tottenham.

Put it in context. Spurs have been doing ok for about five seasons now, and have been unfortunate to not quite take that 4th CL spot. As evidenced this season, they can't compete with the Chelskis and Man Yoo's over a season but they have a solid side with some talent up front. They are in a mini league with City, Villa and (to a lesser extent) Everton to take Arsenal for that coveted 4th spot. I doubt 09/10 will be Spurs' season - personally, i suspect City will actually achieve 4th spot given their spending - but it'll be close and interesting to watch.

OK, every year at the start of the season, us spurs fans say to ourselves, "this is going to be our year"

and guess what, it never is.

but after watching the spurs take apart Liverpool on sunday, i am wondering if this IS going to be our year after all?

yes i know its only one win, but the team played very well, the squad has a good look to it, that bench was very strong, and there is a few players injured also.

so i was just wondering if you non-spurs fans think it is going to be our year?

gooners need not reply.:Question:

must be good weed dude 555555

• 4 weeks later...

Vintage Spurs performance at the Emirates on Saturday ............. There's only one team in North London at the moment, and it ain't Spurs..........

:c45ec00b:

• 5 months later...

Yet another vintage Spurs performance today. After 'nearly' making it to an FA Cup final, what chance they 'nearly' qualify for The Champions League too?

• 1 month later...

Never scrolled down as far as the sport section before.Nice to find a Tottenham thread and start to find out who my fellow Spurs are,although some are quite obvious...eg COYS !

Good to read the expert opinions in hindsight.Anyone willing to reveal if they lost money betting against us ? And if so how much ?

Never scrolled down as far as the sport section before.Nice to find a Tottenham thread and start to find out who my fellow Spurs are,although some are quite obvious...eg COYS !

Good to read the expert opinions in hindsight.Anyone willing to reveal if they lost money betting against us ? And if so how much ?

I have to congratulate Spurs on getting 4th place and the CL spot and their fluke win at the Lane!!

The only good thing about Spurs last year is that London now 'owns' 3 out of the 4 CL slots. I think that the 1st time that happened. Is this the start of a North-to-South power shift, I ask ??

:GoldenSmile1:

I have to congratulate Spurs on getting 4th place and the CL spot and their fluke win at the Lane!!

The only good thing about Spurs last year is that London now 'owns' 3 out of the 4 CL slots. I think that the 1st time that happened. Is this the start of a North-to-South power shift, I ask ??

:ThankGod1:

re north south power shift I would doubt it, with what citey have to spend they are likely to gatecrash that party

..............................now if everton could only start a season like the finish a season......................

Spurs eh.....next season in their first 3 matches they'll stuff Chelsea Arsenal and Man Utd in the league,then they'll go to some unknown Icelandic team in the champions league qualifier and get thrashed 3-0.

With the players they've got they should be up with the others but they're so inconstistant,I really hope they do well but ............

If Everton could learn to wake up in the first few matches they'll be the top team in Liverpool next year.Hell of a manager David Moyes.