IGNORED

Most Frequented Hotels By Addicts

Soi Sauce

A couple of days ago I posted this topic I have stayed here

The aim was to find out which hotels BM's have stayed in whilst in Pattaya, and the response so far has been great. A total of 59 members have registered their stay on the spread sheet on GoogleDocs. Here is the direct link... http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AmaADL64d5N7dHltdklDZ2Fwa0kxZ29FU0JOeGpDaXc&hl=en

If you have not yet entered your user name next to the hotels that you have stayed in yet please do so, if you are not sure how to enter data in to Excel then you can always post the names of the hotels back to me on this thread.

So far 59 BM's have registered staying in 193 hotels. I thought that BM's typically would be staying in "Cheap" hotels and guest houses however the data is showing that BM's like a little luxury. The most frequented hotels being Areca Lodge and Sunshine hotel and residence in first place. Flipper lodge and LK Renaissance joint second.

The more names enterred help in achieving an accurate picture. If you can spare a minute or two your registration will count.

Cheers guys

Edited by Soi Sauce