Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

I Have Stayed Here..

Soi Sauce

I like most Addicts am always on the hunt for the best hotel, Guest House, Room, at the best price I can get, but I still like to stay in comfort. It appears that most Addicts are quite frugle when it comes to spending money on there accommodation. I guess the more you save on Bed and Breakfast the more you have for "Mongering" But I could be wrong?

What I am trying to find out is "Where Do You Stay" or indeed where have you stayed in the past. Depending on the response I get (IE the number of returned entries)I will post the findings back on the Addict Forum in a month or so.

Bellow is a link that will take you to Google DocsPage. Here you will find a spread sheet with 328 hotels in and around Pattaya (The list was taken from another Addicts post and is not my work, however it is comprensive) What I am asking Addicts to do is scroll down the list and enter their user name against the hotel or Guest houses that they have stayed in. Not the number of times you have stayed there.

Has you will see I have stayed at the Areca Lodge and I have entered my name once on Row15 (Although I have been there many times)

When I have enough data I will post the results back to the board. Please note the Spread sheet is not protected and maybe overwritten. I trust that you will not delete other members enteries or delete any data.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=tymvICgapkI1goESBNxjCiw

Thank's in advance for any replies

i have added a few, i will add more as i remember :laugh:

later GD

the general and his knights swept through the holy land towards certain victory.........

The ultimate Pattaya holy grail! The question of the best place to stay will haunt us forever, good luck in your survey!

I(now)stay away from places that charge a big surcharge over Xmas/NY. (Sandy Spring)

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Perhaps have an additional column or request that members can leave a rating of their stay from 1 - 5?

Then correlate that data when you post the results?

Perhaps have an additional column or request that members can leave a rating of their stay from 1 - 5?

Then correlate that data when you post the results?

Maybe something that could be set up next time! But what I am thinking is, if a BM finds a hotel he rates as 5* why does he move around so much? does it mean they are still looking for the hotel Holy Grail, is it that thier mates have booked in to a perticular hotel and they want to stay with them, or is it just a question of thier preferred hotel being fully booked?

I don't know what the answer is but the findings look like they may make interesting reading Ie as I said in my opening post I always thought BMs stayed in tacky run down rooms. But LK Renaissance!! looks a bit classy for me (opey de place-what was I thinking)

Thanks for the reply

I guess they are already rating the various hotels by staying there

Cheers Peeps

Some of the ones i have stayed in i wouldnt stay again while there's a hole in my arse, while some of them i have stayed multiple times, so, no, just booking/staying there isnt indicative of a good or bad experience

Hedonist

Edited by hedonist

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

I guess your right. But I had to start some where. Mybe I should have said only enter your user name aginst the hotels you have stayed in "more than once" and that would in itself be a "Recommendation"

I don't think anyone would stay in a hotel they didn't like on their first visit. Maybe I should re-post the question?

Cheers for the reply