IGNORED

Premiership 2009/10

Siam Sam

Well Sunday week is the Community Shield and then the season starts the weekend after that so I want all the football fans here to predict the top four next season. As many know here I am a United fan so there's no surprise who I think will win it but hear me out first.....

Everyone is criticising us for not buying big in the transfer market and are going to miss Ronaldo but I still think we have a great squad and one player does not make a team so I think we will win a record fourth successive title. I just don't think there is a team as good as us over thirty eight games or one that can hold their nerve when the nitty gritty at the end of the season comes. Chelski are for me our biggest threat, although they too have not brought big close season they have an excellent squad and now one of the best managers in the business. I think he will surprise people and have an excellent first season. The dippers for me still lack that killer instinct required to win it and I think that Beneitez is under such immense pressure to secure a title it will go against him and effect his decision making over the course of the season. I think that the gooners have matured as a side a little bit more and will start to get more out of their players, enough to secure fourth spot.

Sorry to say it but the big four will still remain the big four for me next season, city will need another year to get it together before they can mount a serious challenge on the big four and Villa just don't have a big enough squad to compete. Let's just see how everyone fares with their predictions come next May.

Champions - United

2nd - chelski

3rd - dippers

4th - gooners

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

with the signings that are yet to me made

1st man ure

2nd chelsea

3rd liverpool sadly

4th Everton

you heard it here first

(1) Liverpool ( I think the time has come for them, they lost silly games last season against teams they should have beat and could have won the PL)

(2) Man U (It will be very close this season but I feel they not make it, due to goal difference as they have now sold Ronaldo and they do not have a person who can score the number of goals he did in his playing position !!!)

(3) Chelsea (Will be close to Man U, but they might surprise us all and win the PL)

(4) Man City (They are getting bigger all the time and it's only a matter of time before they break into the top 4 with all the money they have)

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

(1) Liverpool ( I think the time has come for them, they lost silly games last season against teams they should have beat and could have won the PL)

(2) Man U (It will be very close this season but I feel they not make it, due to goal difference as they have now sold Ronaldo and they do not have a person who can score the number of goals he did in his playing position !!!)

(3) Chelsea (Will be close to Man U, but they might surprise us all and win the PL)

(4) Man City (They are getting bigger all the time and it's only a matter of time before they break into the top 4 with all the money they have)

Under Rafa Liverpool will never win the league, they talk about it as if it is a given right when the facts are they have not won a league for nearly 20 years

as for man city not this year, it will take at least a season to bed in all the players they will be buying

I've never understood the appeal of football. Watching 22 blokes running around in shorts? I simply don't get it, and thats not to mention the ridiculous sums they get paid for it, the inane punditry, pointless soundbites of brain dead players and the supremely boring never ending conversations about kicking a ball!

But

1, Man U - Again! The Micheal Schumachers of the football world

2, Liverpool - Following his recent court appearence Gerrard has released a statement, he realises that as a role model to Liverpools youth the correct course of action would have been to stab the fecker and nick his car!

3, Man City - Due to the fact that none of the rest of the premiership can get 11 players that haven't been bought by them or Chelsea

4, Tottenham - Good ole Harry!

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Well Sunday week is the Community Shield and then the season starts the weekend after that so I want all the football fans here to predict the top four next season. As many know here I am a United fan so there's no surprise who I think will win it but hear me out first.....

Everyone is criticising us for not buying big in the transfer market and are going to miss Ronaldo but I still think we have a great squad and one player does not make a team so I think we will win a record fourth successive title. I just don't think there is a team as good as us over thirty eight games or one that can hold their nerve when the nitty gritty at the end of the season comes. Chelski are for me our biggest threat, although they too have not brought big close season they have an excellent squad and now one of the best managers in the business. I think he will surprise people and have an excellent first season. The dippers for me still lack that killer instinct required to win it and I think that Beneitez is under such immense pressure to secure a title it will go against him and effect his decision making over the course of the season. I think that the gooners have matured as a side a little bit more and will start to get more out of their players, enough to secure fourth spot.

Sorry to say it but the big four will still remain the big four for me next season, city will need another year to get it together before they can mount a serious challenge on the big four and Villa just don't have a big enough squad to compete. Let's just see how everyone fares with their predictions come next May.

Champions - United

2nd - chelski

3rd - dippers

4th - gooners

Good analysis.

I'd go with the same big four.

I think villa are the number 5 club and they've lost players over the summer.

It could happen for city, but they won't be in the top 4 this season. The best they can hope for is to be a top 5 quality side by the end of the season. Personally I think they need a new manager, and some defenders and midfielders before they do it.

United are weaker this season, hopefully some young players will get a chance to prove themselves. I think Owen will be a good signing.

The biggest thing in uniteds favor is no one else has improved.

Chelski have the will to win and the experience, but they get older every season

Arsenal are developing, but they seem to loose key players every season and I'm not convinced they have the fighting spirit

Liverpool are the biggest threat. They have the players and the experience. And surely they won't bottle it again?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say:

1. Liverpool

2. Man U

3. Chelski

4. Arsenal

Edited by hazze

I'm finding it hard to understand why all these idiots think city are suddenly going to finish in the top four because they have brought Barry, Adebayor and Tevez? They were shite last season and although they will be better next season they still won't finish in the top four yet. Mark Hughes will be under immense pressure and if they are still in the bottom half of the league come Christmas he will probably be the first manager to get the boot in the Premiership next season.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

not in my lifetime will liverpool win the league they just cannot pull it together for the whole season and the comment re Spurs above is laughable- anyone that watched them yesterday will know that they are more likely to get relegated. Finally Man City will be closer to mid table than the top come the end of the season

and the supremely boring never ending conversations about kicking a ball!

I'm finding it hard to understand why all these idiots think xxxxxxx are suddenly going to finish in the top four because

not in my lifetime will xxxxxxx win the league they just cannot pull it together for the whole season and the comment re xxxxxx above is laughable- anyone that watched them yesterday will know that they are more likely to get relegated. Finally xxxxxx will be closer to mid table than the top come the end of the season

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

1.MAN UTD

2.LIVERPOOL

3. CHELSKI

4.MAN CITY

5. ARSENAL.

5.VILLA.

As much as i would like to see them do it, i cant see Liverpool bettering 2nd.

Defence needs overhauling, midfield is going to fall apart as well, and too much relience on Torres up front for my liking

So its Chelsea (pref) or Manu again for champions, the other one vying with Liverpool for second/third spot, and one of the Arse, Citteh, or the Yids for 4th, with an outside chance for both Everton and Villa.

Hedonist

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

• 2 weeks later...
<br />Well Sunday week is the Community Shield and then the season starts the weekend after that so I want all the football fans here to predict the top four next season. As many know here I am a United fan so there's no surprise who I think will win it but hear me out first.....<br /><br />Everyone is criticising us for not buying big in the transfer market and are going to miss Ronaldo but I still think we have a great squad and one player does not make a team so I think we will win a record fourth successive title. I just don't think there is a team as good as us over thirty eight games or one that can hold their nerve when the nitty gritty at the end of the season comes. Chelski are for me our biggest threat, although they too have not brought big close season they have an excellent squad and now one of the best managers in the business. I think he will surprise people and have an excellent first season. The dippers for me still lack that killer instinct required to win it and I think that Beneitez is under such immense pressure to secure a title it will go against him and effect his decision making over the course of the season. I think that the gooners have matured as a side a little bit more and will start to get more out of their players, enough to secure fourth spot.<br /><br />Sorry to say it but the big four will still remain the big four for me next season, city will need another year to get it together before they can mount a serious challenge on the big four and Villa just don't have a big enough squad to compete. Let's just see how everyone fares with their predictions come next May. <br /><br />Champions - United<br />2nd - chelski<br />3rd - dippers<br />4th - gooners<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Agree but think that Chelski will be Champs, not ManUre.

Chelsea will win the prem 2009/10.

Man Utd did not sign the right players & Liverpool are a 3 man team.

Man City will be a soap opera but interesting.

Arsenal have great kids but to win the Prem you need some men.

The drop zone will be good & interesting.

Good luck to all teams they will need it but chelsea have the best Mid field & this will give them the edge IMO.

I hope Ferguson signs some new players before August 31st as if not Man Utd are not up to it.

I will also say Barrca will be kings of Europe & Real Madrid will not be close.

Man Utd need a striker & a creator in mid field.

Valencia & Owen are not a shadow of Ronaldo & Tevez.

Like Clough did in the end Ferguson may be losing his marbles a little.

Plenty of football for 9 months here & Pattaya is great for showing all the games.

World cup next summer & being in Pattaya will be best to watch these games as there are pain killers everywhere for 1000 Baht. LOL.

As a Spurs fan, I can tell you that yet again, we will fail to live up to expectations.

The only other prediction, Mark Hughes to be sacked before the end of the season.

" We didn't necessarily believe you. We believed your $50". Sam Spade (Humphrey Bogart) "The Maltese Falcon"

"What did it matter where you lay once you were dead? In a dirty sump or in a marble tower on top of a high hill? You were dead, you were sleeping the big sleep, you were not bothered by things like that. Oil and water were the same as wind and air to you." Raymond Chandler: The Big Sleep

As a Spurs fan, I can tell you that yet again, we will fail to live up to expectations.

The only other prediction, Mark Hughes to be sacked before the end of the season.

Totally agree about Hughes...Spurs fan? I dont think so. We will be in the top four AND win a cup. Fuck the Scum Gooners and the Scum from Fulham broadway . Real Spurs fans keep on believing!! The yidarmy will be triumphant under Sir Harry!!!! ( I've only had 2 pints honest)

Two pints of what though? :D

Hedonist

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

Totally agree about Hughes...Spurs fan? I dont think so. We will be in the top four AND win a cup. Fuck the Scum Gooners and the Scum from Fulham broadway . Real Spurs fans keep on believing!! The yidarmy will be triumphant under Sir Harry!!!! ( I've only had 2 pints honest)

Wouldn't I love you to be right. I may no longer be fully qualified to be a Spurs fan. I am suffering from a reality attack. But as we never get what we expect, perhaps I will be let down yet again in my expectations. On that basis, we should win the PL.

Looking at the transfer dealings, we have added Crouch who looks as agile as a pantomime horse. Two uncapped right backs to go with the three capped right backs we already have (would have been four if e had not sold Gunter), and Bassong. Once Woody and the King are fit again, how long do you think it will be

before he gets fed up with playing second fiddle, and he has to compete with Daws, Charlie and Chimbo as cover for the centre backs.

I really thought we were going to get KVH, but as a spurs fan I have reality issues as I mentioned earlier.

" We didn't necessarily believe you. We believed your $50". Sam Spade (Humphrey Bogart) "The Maltese Falcon"

"What did it matter where you lay once you were dead? In a dirty sump or in a marble tower on top of a high hill? You were dead, you were sleeping the big sleep, you were not bothered by things like that. Oil and water were the same as wind and air to you." Raymond Chandler: The Big Sleep

1] SAF will have his regular pop at Liverpool / referees / the absence of penalties / opposition goal-keepers saving penalties.

2] Senor Benitez will have a new year pop at SAF.

3] Come the icy weather, Manchester City's bus will topple over due to being unbalanced and with too much weight up-front.

4] Chelski will be in touch with GH about a temporary manager's job by February.

5] Liverpool will sign Ruud Van Nistleroy in the January transfer-window having "missed out" on Michael Owen in the summer.

6] SAF will be regularly visiting MO's stables checking out some plodders who might replace his own back four.

7] Arse-seen Wenger will promise new signings for the 2012-13 season.

8] From his new Cheshire home, Gareth Barry will make regular midweek trips to Old Trafford and Anfield to experience live the Champions League he is so enthused about.

9] Managers of clubs who visit Burnley in the bleak months of January and February will support renewed moves for a mid-winter break.

10] Burnley, Hull and Wolves will bid farewell to the Premiership come May.

11] And the champions will be.......

Well, who cares? We all get so bombarded by pundits opinions, repeats, analysis, views from different angles, that we 'll be bored witless.

When a man is tired of Pattaya, he is tired of life.

An Agent of DOOM - defenders of older men

Wouldn't I love you to be right. I may no longer be fully qualified to be a Spurs fan. I am suffering from a reality attack. But as we never get what we expect, perhaps I will be let down yet again in my expectations. On that basis, we should win the PL.

Looking at the transfer dealings, we have added Crouch who looks as agile as a pantomime horse. Two uncapped right backs to go with the three capped right backs we already have (would have been four if e had not sold Gunter), and Bassong. Once Woody and the King are fit again, how long do you think it will be

before he gets fed up with playing second fiddle, and he has to compete with Daws, Charlie and Chimbo as cover for the centre backs.

I really thought we were going to get KVH, but as a spurs fan I have reality issues as I mentioned earlier.

Ok, youre probably right but we HAVE to keep on believing!! One day we are bound to be right...

Hedonist..Good reply too

Ok, youre probably right but we HAVE to keep on believing!! One day we are bound to be right...

Hedonist..Good reply too

I do believe that when we get the new stadium, things will improve dramatically. Having said that, with all the financial probs that UK gov is facing at the moment, I'd be sniffing round to see if they might want to change their minds about selling the New Olympic Stadium. What would really cheese me off, is if Wet Sham end up there. Mind you though, right now they couldn't even afford the removal expenses.

how about abet on gary megson at 10s to be the 1st manager too lose his job ,he,s hated up here by his own surporters and if he do,snt do anything in the first 6 games i can see him going the same way as sammy lee.

I do believe that when we get the new stadium, things will improve dramatically. Having said that, with all the financial probs that UK gov is facing at the moment, I'd be sniffing round to see if they might want to change their minds about selling the New Olympic Stadium. What would really cheese me off, is if Wet Sham end up there. Mind you though, right now they couldn't even afford the removal expenses.

Top of the leage, top of the league.....The mighty YIDARMY march on. Ist time in 14 years weve won the first two. Bring on the ammers!!!

( we will take it when we can)

Top of the leage, top of the league.....The mighty YIDARMY march on. Ist time in 14 years weve won the first two. Bring on the ammers!!!

( we will take it when we can)

Yids will be top 4 this year.

Gooners have no strength in Depth and have sold their best striker without replacing him. Oh but they have Ramsey (Who the fuck is Ramsey???)

United have sold 2 of the best players in the world and not replaced them. Michael Own and Rooney? Perleeeease!

Liverpool have lost Alonso and look shit without him.

Chelsea look strong to be fair. I think they will win the league.

Come On You Spurs!!!!!!

COYS!!!!!!

1. Chelsea - Looks strong so far in the season, they'll need some luck though, not many solutions from the bench.

2. Manchester United - Sold, without replacing.

3. Arsenal - Sold too, but still looking strong.

4. Manchester City - Probably the most enhanced team in this transfer period.

Liverpool dont look good atm... oh boy :(

He who loses a limb lives on. He who loses his head does not.