Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Premiership 2009/10

Siam Sam

1. Chelsea - Looks strong so far in the season, they'll need some luck though, not many solutions from the bench.

2. Manchester United - Sold, without replacing.

3. Arsenal - Sold too, but still looking strong.

4. Manchester City - Probably the most enhanced team in this transfer period.

Liverpool dont look good atm... oh boy :(

Its a good thing we didnt have to qualify for the EPL group stages this year, the way we are playing.

Hope we can stay clear of Real Madrid while we are playing THIS craply

Hedonist

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

Chelsea will win it I believe.

Harrys team have a chance to get in to the top 4 now.

My Man Utd sold and did not replace 2 very top class players.

Sir Alex if you are reading you need a creative midfielder who is top class & a big goal scorer who is the best in the world.

Liverpool have shown if you sell your best you get a hangover.

Good luck to Mark Huges Sparky as he is in the hot stuff even if he does not get in the top 4.

Enjoy the season it looking great & I hope to watch many games in Pattaya with beer & girls yaaaaaa.

Today is the first big 4 game.

Man Utd v Arsenal.

Good for the neutrals but heavy for the red devil fans & Gooners

Last Sunday I went to see Everton play Wigan. It was Everton's 3rd game of the season and had they had lost the first two. So on Sunday it was important that they got there first win. They managed to get there first win but made hard work of it. Hopefully the win will now see Everton but a run of good results together. It's going to be hard for Everton to finish as high as they did last season which was 5th. It'll be interesting to see where they finish this season and I like th think that they have a good chance of winning a cup competition this season

• 4 weeks later...

Its a good thing we didnt have to qualify for the EPL group stages this year, the way we are playing.

Hope we can stay clear of Real Madrid while we are playing THIS craply

Hedonist

I don't want to worry you, but so far, L/pool have only played one team from the top half of the table and lost to them. L/pool have so far had the easiest opening fixtures.

" We didn't necessarily believe you. We believed your $50". Sam Spade (Humphrey Bogart) "The Maltese Falcon"

"What did it matter where you lay once you were dead? In a dirty sump or in a marble tower on top of a high hill? You were dead, you were sleeping the big sleep, you were not bothered by things like that. Oil and water were the same as wind and air to you." Raymond Chandler: The Big Sleep

I don't want to worry you, but so far, L/pool have only played one team from the top half of the table and lost to them. L/pool have so far had the easiest opening fixtures.

After the games wwith Chelsea, Arsenal and Man Utd in October will be the the time to evaluate, and not before

However, my worry is a manager that looks to be both incapable of giving the team that extra push that it needs, and also seems to be "bedding himself in" for the long haul as it were. Hopefully he will walk away next year........and take those 2 clowns Gilett and Hicks with him!!!

Hedonist

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

1) kartman

2) kyle

3) chef

4) kenny

ummm...ya, ok.

you can't look beyond man utd and chelsea.if i was a betting man i would say chelsea and man city to break into the top 4

you can't look beyond man utd and chelsea.if i was a betting man i would say chelsea and man city to break into the top 4

I can see Chelsea being affected by both this ban on transfers (unless they can get it overturned somehow) and also the Africa Cup of Nations in early 2010 taking a few key players out of the title mix for a while, too.......more's the pity, as it will favour Man Utd

Hedonist

• 1 month later...