Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Is It Safe To Travel To Pattaya By Yourself?

snide8019

very safe i always travel alone. if you ever want company just keep an eye on the forum. something is always happening.

enjoy!!

I can resist everything but temptation!

one of the safest places in the world, Much safer than london, paris or istanbul. Not comparable with latin/ south america or the us. Very safe but shit still happens

don't forget health insurance and do not get drunk and get into fight/arguements with people. Thais will kick your ass lol but mostly you have deserved it then. Remember not everybody is on holiday, drinking and whoring so try to behave a bit, Many travellers forget this last bit lol

I'm considering going to Pattaya by myself on my next trip. I've never traveled alone and so this has me a bit worried. I also don't speak a single word of Thai so I am a bit skeptical about traveling alone.

On the other hand.. I think it would be an awesome adventure and a chance to really open up and get out of my normal "shell". That and the fact that I don't think any of my friends want to monger as much as I do :001_Thank_You5:

Someday, somebody will ski that

I'm considering going to Pattaya by myself on my next trip. I've never traveled alone and so this has me a bit worried. I also don't speak a single word of Thai so I am a bit skeptical about traveling alone.

On the other hand.. I think it would be an awesome adventure and a chance to really open up and get out of my normal "shell". That and the fact that I don't think any of my friends want to monger as much as I do :rolleyes:

You will be fine travelling by yourself. Hook up with someone when you get there & party on.....

• 1 month later...

may will be my 7th time and never had any probs apart spent 2 much money and empty balls

MIKE

I always go by myself now, as my friends would rather go Zante or Magaluf. :P I think its better to go alone as you wont have arguments over which girls you want, wont have to wait around in bars because your mate is talking to the only decent girl there, and most of the time youll be with the girl of your choice anyways.

Also you can always meet up with fellow BMs out there too, and get the best of both worlds.

You'll have no problem on your own mate.

Make new friends if you want, hang on your own if you want.

End of the day, you'll still spend money, still have a great time, and still come back with an empty ball-sack.

You'll have no problem on your own mate.

Make new friends if you want, hang on your own if you want.

End of the day, you'll still spend money, still have a great time, and still come back with an empty ball-sack.

like other bm have said mate just go and enjoy yourself i just got back nearly a month ago i went on my own never had any probelom at all to be honest i think thai people are some of the nicest people i have ever met and as for getting yourself in trouble over there yes it could happen but it can happen in any country you go to and usualy trouble only comes your way if you are looking for it or hanging around certin types of people

you should be more concerned about how depressed you will feel when you get back home and how much you miss thailand and the people and above all you will miss your tgf if you do what i did and fall in love

i would advise you not to fall in love when your there i admit its easier said than done but you will understand what i mean if you do fall in love when you get back home

:GoldenSmile1:

I always travel Solo, never had any problems, doesnt matter where you are if you go looking for trouble, you will probably find it.

Dont get too pissed up and get into any avoidable arguments and you will be fine.....

I may be going alone this summer. I've been trying to line up a friend or two to go with me but they either don't have vacation time or are simply ignorant about Thailand and don't want to visit there for one misinformed reason or another. :GoldenSmile1: I'm not opposed to going solo but I just think I would have more fun with somebody to talk to and have a beer with. It would be my first trip alone so I'm apprehensive but going alone is better than not going.

I may be going alone this summer. I've been trying to line up a friend or two to go with me but they either don't have vacation time or are simply ignorant about Thailand and don't want to visit there for one misinformed reason or another. :LOL2: I'm not opposed to going solo but I just think I would have more fun with somebody to talk to and have a beer with. It would be my first trip alone so I'm apprehensive but going alone is better than not going.

My next trip I was planning on going alone because I have not found anyone to go with yet. I think it is more fun with a good wingman.

I suggest putting information on your "About Me" page perhaps you will find someone on here that would meet up with you. Read mine for an example.

i always travel alone, i never had any problem in pattaya, i mean been drugged or something like that, only 1 tima was in songkran i got eyes infection about some stupid farang plaing too much with dirty water, and the staff of my hotel take to the hospital, i just be carefull about no get drank too much...only this

Most times I travel alone to Pattaya. It is a bit more fun with a wingman to share stories with and hang out with but you are never alone in Pattaya for long!

• 2 weeks later...

I had a couple of mates talking about pattaya the other day that said if you were married would you prefer your wife walking down king st in melbourne or Walking Street in pattaya they both laughed and he said of course Walking Street , man they want your money to keep them going, they are not like us that want to prove we are tough. As always if you are a wanker you deserve what you get.,

Doesn't this board have a get together every Friday? Attend the Friday meet, this would give you a chance to meet a bunch of experts who will most likely show you around. Exchange phone numbers and then meet up with some of the guys the next day and so on.

you will not be alone for long in pattaya unless you have no money even then there is always beach road to find some to talk with

my friend stayed there for about 45 days by himself and he had no problems what so ever. I visited him there also and he said that he had no problems. Like most of the other people said just do not be a jack ass and you should be fine. Use that good old Air Force training!!

Where will the Bang bus stop next?