IGNORED

Problems With Forum - Please Help!

LaaMok

Those of you experiencing problems and have reported them to me, thanks for your help.

The forum writers have told me that they get none of the errors in firefox or Internet Explorer 8.

If you are still getting problems, please let us know what version browser you are using.

If you can upgrade your browser it will fix your problem, however we are aware that all problems will still need fixing.

You can get Internet Explorer 8 Here

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/internet-explorer/default.aspx

And Firefox Here

Edited by Matrix
Adding the linck to Firefox

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Itchycoo

• redfred

• LaaMok

• 7-Eleven

Hello LaaMok

I was having problems with the forum before. Now, that I have downloaded internet Explorer 8. I am having no problems with the forum now.

Thanks donwan

I downloaded firefox after 3 days of not being able to open anything on PA site.

Perfect now..

Hello LaaMok

I was having problems with the forum before. Now, that I have downloaded internet Explorer 8. I am having no problems with the forum now.

Thanks donwan

Thanks for that.

I downloaded firefox after 3 days of not being able to open anything on PA site.

Perfect now..

Thats great news, two members sorted already!

Those of you experiencing problems and have reported them to me, thanks for your help.

The forum writers have told me that they get none of the errors in firefox or Internet Explorer 8.

If you are still getting problems, please let us know what version browser you are using.

If you can upgrade your browser it will fix your problem, however we are aware that all problems will still need fixing.

And Firefox Here

hi bryan i was using ie 8 before but with the problems with the new forum,i redownloaded ie 8 you still have problems,big white spaces etc. etc.

And Firefox Here

thanks laamok

no problems now

nice to be back to normal

hi bryan i was using ie 8 before but with the problems with the new forum,i redownloaded ie 8 you still have problems,big white spaces etc. etc.

i have now downloaded firefox seems to be working ok. just wish we could get ie working,all my email etc is run through explorer

hey guys,

im having troubles viewing images within the post itself. for some reason they all appear with a "attached image" tag but no photo. only way to see the photo is to click on it and view it thru the photo view slide show ??

how can i see the pics as the author intended within the post ?

thankx

oh by the way i am using a Mac book pro osx 10.5.7 using Firefox latest version :Party3:

hey guys,

im having troubles viewing images within the post itself. for some reason they all appear with a "attached image" tag but no photo. only way to see the photo is to click on it and view it thru the photo view slide show ??

how can i see the pics as the author intended within the post ?

thankx

oh by the way i am using a Mac book pro osx 10.5.7 using Firefox latest version :Party3:

Hi mate... we are currently rebuilding all the images (yes all!) on the server as I type. This should sort the problem out.

hi guys just to let you know explorer 8 back working,thanks

When I try to view the post in the screen shot I can only see 2 replys and the screen will not scroll down any more when I know there are more.

Using IE8

I get an error at the bottom left hand corner

Webpage error details

User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/4.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; OfficeLiveConnector.1.4; OfficeLivePatch.1.3)

Timestamp: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 11:17:05 UTC

Message: HTML Parsing Error: Unable to modify the parent container element before the child element is closed (KB927917)

Line: 0

Char: 0

Code: 0

URI: http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/index.php?/topic/39809-how-one-girl-can-completely-change-your-life/page__st__60

Im sure everyone is doing all they can to fix this disaster...but wish the announcement about firefox had been posted a week ago...and not as a scrolling banner, but as maybe a HUGE pop-up or something more obvious...I fear, based on the long gaps I see between comments/posts on many threads, lots of viewers have gone away and may be lost...I know if I hadnt stumbled onto the firefox solution, i would have just quit posting my TR and took a month off from visiting til things were sorted.

Wish everyone on the mod squad the best, I know you are working hard (for free).

Im sure everyone is doing all they can to fix this disaster...but wish the announcement about firefox had been posted a week ago...and not as a scrolling banner, but as maybe a HUGE pop-up or something more obvious...I fear, based on the long gaps I see between comments/posts on many threads, lots of viewers have gone away and may be lost...I know if I hadnt stumbled onto the firefox solution, i would have just quit posting my TR and took a month off from visiting til things were sorted.

Wish everyone on the mod squad the best, I know you are working hard (for free).

I didn't know until yesterday that the update would fix peoples issues. Its better to fix the issue than ask people to upgrade. I posted it as soon as i knew.

So you expect me to do a pop up for the 4000-6000 visitors we get per day for each visit? Do you realise how many complaints we would have off the 95% of members that aren't having the problem?

Please look at the big picture. We can only go by what members tell us.

using the lastest safari

when I try to post smilies i click on the smilie icon and the window opens vertically up from the task bar. If i am at the bottom of the page I can scroll up and see all the smilies but if I am at the top of the page the window goes up and I cant scroll up to view them.

fyi

bolly

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

Thanks for all the help fellas, keep them coming and we will try and keep fixing :)

For anyone interested we had an (almost) record day yesterday in terms of visitor numbers and new signups so hopefully the tide has turned and we can now get the huge benefits the new format offers rather than the downsides.

MASSIVE thanks to those who have been slaving away the last few days to get things sorted, especially Laamok, Terry Tibbs and the fella running the server.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

using the lastest safari

when I try to post smilies i click on the smilie icon and the window opens vertically up from the task bar. If i am at the bottom of the page I can scroll up and see all the smilies but if I am at the top of the page the window goes up and I cant scroll up to view them.

fyi

bolly

Yeah having the same problem as BOLLY and using IE8

Cheers

hi guys i think there is still a problem with my you tube sig as regards scrolling past it,on ie 8 no problem with

firefox scroll

I am still having a problem with the forums not fully loading pages even on this one on page 1 i can only see like 5 posts then it cuts off loading so had to go up top to reply because theres nothing at the bottom of the page at all

i can't even scroll down to my post i just made lol and yes i think it might be from that youtube sig.... now that you mention it i can never scroll past his posts