IGNORED

Problems With Forum - Please Help!

LaaMok

I've not been on here much since the new software, loads of problems, but saw that IE8 should sort it. Well it's stopped my system locking up and the white expanses of nothing. That's good, but now I can't see many photos, pics in avatars yes, but not all of the good stuff, like traprun's pics!

Edited by barney

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Itchycoo

• redfred

• LaaMok

• ingo67

I've not been on here much since the new software, loads of problems, but saw that IE8 should sort it. Well it's stopped my system locking up and the white expanses of nothing. That's good, but now I can't see many photos, pics in avatars yes, but not all of the good stuff, like traprun's pics!

That issue is sorted now

(the pictures were showing and loading with the posts, they just needed to be clicked to show)

Check here to see

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/index.php?/topic/7119-three-little-teasers/ (trusted members only)

hi bryan

i have removed my you tube sig and now have no problems scrolling.fred..

I am having problems with seeing photos imbedded in a thread. Some load ok, but many more times it just says "Attached" and then you have to click on the "Attached" sign to see the photo.

Emoticons don't seem to be working today - BTY have latest Firefox.

Using firefox but still cant get the shoutbox to work!

***********Update************

Ignore that, it works now!!!!

Edited by atb

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Have down loaded IE8 and all seems to be working well. Thanks for all the hard work to the bm members who have been working to get things up and running. Those of you who are in Pattaya in September, might even buy you a beer or two.

Dave

I am having issues whenever I encounter a post where the poster has a countdown clock in his signature (which is quite often). I can see a message at the bottom my page saying "transferring data from countdownclock.com". Whenever I come across one of the countdown clocks, I can barely scroll anymore. Once I get past the clock on the page, I can start scrolling again.

Can you tell my where my controls are now I cannot seem to find them.I have sent a few PMs by clicking on the Members post but I do not know if they have replied,thank you

I still can't view the entire emoticon list.

Same same here too.Im on firefox as well

Edited by hotrockbar

Me to when I open the Emotions I can only see some and not them all, this is with IE8 and FIREFOX. Cheers

I have just seen the warning bar come up alongside my posts. I noticed this feature when I first joined, and that it disappeared when I was given trusted member status.

I assume that I must have said something against the rules and had a look. I can't see anything specific to my posts that I can think of. Can ypou advise me if I have caused some offence so that I can reconsider that particular post.

" We didn't necessarily believe you. We believed your $50". Sam Spade (Humphrey Bogart) "The Maltese Falcon"

"What did it matter where you lay once you were dead? In a dirty sump or in a marble tower on top of a high hill? You were dead, you were sleeping the big sleep, you were not bothered by things like that. Oil and water were the same as wind and air to you." Raymond Chandler: The Big Sleep

I have just seen the warning bar come up alongside my posts. I noticed this feature when I first joined, and that it disappeared when I was given trusted member status.

I assume that I must have said something against the rules and had a look. I can't see anything specific to my posts that I can think of. Can ypou advise me if I have caused some offence so that I can reconsider that particular post.

If your warn bar is empty then you have nothing to worry about.

If your warn bar is empty then you have nothing to worry about.

TYVM. I thought it was like the warning before the first yellow card.

" We didn't necessarily believe you. We believed your $50". Sam Spade (Humphrey Bogart) "The Maltese Falcon"

"What did it matter where you lay once you were dead? In a dirty sump or in a marble tower on top of a high hill? You were dead, you were sleeping the big sleep, you were not bothered by things like that. Oil and water were the same as wind and air to you." Raymond Chandler: The Big Sleep

tongue.gif I see that part of the problem with the Emoticons has been fixed but you still can not view them all, because the box that opens with them, the top part is right in an advert space.

Hope this small problem can be fixed.

Cheers25.gif

I'm stil getting the emoticon problem. At best if the thread is long and i use fast reply I can use 2/3 of the emoticons as scrolling up is possible but scrolling left is not

at worst when using reply button uder a post I can only scroll up a few inches

I use firefox btw, assume its the new version as i d/l it just for the sake of this forum

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

huh.gif Do the countdown clocks no longer work?

huh.gif Do the countdown clocks no longer work?

Lets see if this works.

Edit: Hmm,nope....but i will get to it asap

Edited by Matrix
puting in the last line

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

• 3 weeks later...

for the past few days i have had problems viewing pics they come up as attatched images, even if i click on them nothing happens thanks fred..

for the past few days i have had problems viewing pics they come up as attatched images, even if i click on them nothing happens thanks fred..

same here mate,

yesterday i could view pics today not.

at first i thought it was because i am using google chrome,but changed to firefox and the same.

cant view pics.

maybe bryan is working on it.

greets

sb

A lot of PM's still haven't been processed yet either.

I know a couple of BM's who are pretty annoyed with this... here's an email i got from one member.

Mark..

yeah, my PM deal on PA doesn't work. Is fucked, so no way to get in touch with ******.

That PA boondoggle is a real fuck up. The least they could've done is alerted everyone to back up PMs, etc. I lost many pussy numbers.

Did the new format allow Mark to save his old PMs? If so, could you also get a note to Bryan or anyone else to restore mine?

Not many understand that I cannot send out a PM at all on PA since their fucked up upgrade. Methinks regular posters could not be bothered anymore. They really "screwed the pooch." American slang for fucking up bigtime.

My PM feature is not highlighted and never has been, wtf?

cannot even write those ***** to tell them they fucked up.