IGNORED

Soi 8 Joy Beer Bar

bad bob

my friends and i visited the joy beer bar on soi 8 we had a great time we give it a thumbs up bar fined 4 girls at once had a great time bad bob

• 1 month later...

my friends and i visited the joy beer bar on soi 8 we had a great time we give it a thumbs up bar fined 4 girls at once had a great time bad bob

joy beer bar staff just changed august 22 really old and ugly women no longer worth the effort

• 5 weeks later...

I doubt it... it's the same poster who made the original recommendation.

'Hard work never killed anyone, but I figured, why risk it'

• 4 weeks later...

Where have all the pretty girls gone from Joy beer Bar - judging by the new girls it looks like they are now looking for the older customer - when I mean old I mean in the 70's !

Maybe New owners but no customers no Bar

Joy Bar in Soi 8 used to be one of my favorite beerbars in the old days pre 2004, always had some fun young cuties, but has gone downhill ever since! :GoldenSmile1:

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

I have been there a few times over the years, always a few cuties, but will maybe walk past this time.. (slowly)!!!

<!-- isHtml:1 -->

• 1 month later...

if you take Joy Beer bar BGs home for LT, beware, they need to be back at the bar by 9am for work.

This is the owners twisted policy, & of course the gals will want to leave before then so they can get home & freshen up & change clothes before going back to the bar.

I'd suggest taking them home for a change of clothes before starting your LT, of they're up for that.

the BGs there are deadly frightened of the owner, so she must be a real bitch to them.

I never had a problem with her, but I do notice how scared the gals are of her.

I concur on the quality of the women going straight to hell in the past few years

Soi 6 Hound

• 4 months later...

I will be staying some what close to there.

Any one have a update ??

TIA

Mark

Improving one Issan girls cash flow , one cash grant at a time !

Returned a couple of weeks ago from a stay at the Sunshine hotel on Soi 8, and this scruffy little bar is just a few metres from the hotel steps.

Ventured in one morning when, as I was walking past, they had called out and suggested I come in for a drink (about 9am). When I said too early for a drink and that what I needed was a coffee - no problem - they came up with a passable cup of instant coffee for 30 baht.

Although it is a very scruffy looking little bar, it is a very friendly one. The mamasan is dour and no doubt could be scary, however there are a range of girls from late teens/early 20s to, I guess, 40s.

I had a really great, early morning, ST with one of the girls - Pen (pictures below). She proved tremendous value and is highly reccomended!!!

Joy Beer Bar became a regular morning haunt for me and my travelling companion (he took a ST from one of the girls here as well that he was more than happy with), mostly just to chat to the girls and drink coffee.

Several of these Soi 8 bars seem to have an 8am to 8pm daytime shift for the girls.

6 Pen Joy Beer Bar.JPG

7 Pen, Joy Beer Bar.JPG

Joy Beer Bar is a dingy little place with currently 4-5 fuglies, I'm surprised it's survived this long but that's probably because it opens very early and catches the early (or very late indeed) birds. The short-time room opposite is a disgrace: dirty, thin double mattress with just a small fan on the floor, and the 'shower-room' is a small area with a tub of cold water and a bowl to splash yourself with. Never again.

the joy bar was good wee bar 4-5 years ago, but now has nothing going for it,it's a dirty hole,there are two mama sans and are both bitches,and the girls won't stay there long because of the mama sans take commission from then when thy go with a falang the longest

girl there is the girl in the photo,her name is pang, not pen,i have had her many times,she's a dirty little tramp,but not a good shag

just money,money,money,be careful with her because the bar is owned by the Thai mafia,she has had falang's hurt before,my friend is a

cornel in soi 9 police station,and thy get many reports about joy bar,i wonder why? well, good luck to all drinkers at joy bar,or is it

joke bar.

very first post slams a beer bar ?

Some one get rippped off , then say so, a "lots of police reports about this bar" report is a bit thin.

That said , thanks for the warning as I'm booked for a week at "Sunshine" and the outstanding street level map shows "Joy bar" right outside the front of that hotel.

Improving one Issan girls cash flow , one cash grant at a time !

the joy bar was good wee bar 4-5 years ago, but now has nothing going for it,it's a dirty hole,there are two mama sans and are both bitches,and the girls won't stay there long because of the mama sans take commission from then when thy go with a falang the longest

girl there is the girl in the photo,her name is pang, not pen,i have had her many times,she's a dirty little tramp,but not a good shag

just money,money,money,be careful with her because the bar is owned by the Thai mafia,she has had falang's hurt before,my friend is a

cornel in soi 9 police station,and thy get many reports about joy bar,i wonder why? well, good luck to all drinkers at joy bar,or is it

joke bar.

A rather depressing first post on this forum?

Curious why, if you thought Pen/Pang was 'not a good shag' that you 'have had her many times'?

I had one ST with her, taking her back to the Sunshine hotel, and I found her, warm, affectionate and an excellent performer and no keener on money than any other BG.

Guess we each have to speak as we find, but I warmed to the place and will hopefully be back there again on my next trip.

• 2 weeks later...

very first post slams a beer bar ?

Some one get rippped off , then say so, a "lots of police reports about this bar" report is a bit thin.

That said , thanks for the warning as I'm booked for a week at "Sunshine" and the outstanding street level map shows "Joy bar" right outside the front of that hotel.

second post,yes i was riped off big style,and good luck on your trip,maybe it's just me but that's,how i found pang's attitude,then what can we expect,she has worked the bar for a long

time and those mama sans don't exactly lead by example,if you like a girl at the joy bar,

bar fine her and take somewhere else,that is if can find a nice one there,but be careful, the

exchange rate is bad enough without those two old bast...s riping you off,the mama sans i mean,

anyway,have a good holiday and be careful

• 1 month later...

This the one next door to the Coral Reef? Wtf, there were quite a few hotties in there, unfortunately I only went in in last 30 off my trip to Patts and only cause I walked a girl out of the hotel and was sitting on the steps of the sunshine when they called me over.

Picture not very clear but the one sitting on the corner of the bar in the white with a girl in black beside her both doing the finger sign thing was very cute and very innocent looking, I hope I meet her aquintence next time I'm in Pattaya :D

DSCF2480.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

I've stayed at the sushine hotel many times over the last few years and spent a fortune on drink and bar fines at Joy bar. I've found most of the girls i've been with to be ok, including Pang who i've known for about 6 years. Yeah, there have been times when i've been ripped off, but there are loads of bars that do the same. The photo you have shown must be the new bar across the road, formerly Joy travel. If any of you fancy an ice cold beer, try Kings bar 2 next door, never had a warm beer yet in there. No rip offs. Any way, i would appreciate any info on Joy bar as i'll not be back until september.

Best of luck to everybody, take care and have fun,

Lescot

Its called Joy Beer Bar I made a mental note of it and it is right next door to Coral Reef, I was on some google street thing that was bit outdated as I never recognised any of Soi 8 and this bar didn't exist back then. It looked like some travel agents lol

Actually looking back on that picture I must have been really tired as she's not wearing white at all but a green and white check dress by the looks of it, still is doing a the finger thing beside the girl in black, girl in white must be the mamasan, girl beside the ol lad who you can only see the back of her head was quite cute too as was the girl that looks like she's showing her biceps, mind I dare say she'd knock your balls in right and quick was a big girl. Still the one I mentioned is the one I want to meet up with :D

Is Kings bar not a lady boy bar? I got attacked by a couple walking from the gog to the Sunshine by a few ladyboys near there, thought I was gonna need a tetanis their talons where that sharp lol

Kings Bar does have a couple of LB's in there night time, but day time is pretty quiet. Joy bar is best during the day for ST, the girls tend to be better looking and you can have a bit of craic. Afternoon drinking can become quite hectic even for a small bar. They love the sound of that friggin bell. I would'nt recommend the bar night time, very boring. When night falls it's '' oot n' aboot'

cheers.

The bell lol I heard it about 6 times going off in there within an hour while I was drinking in the Coral Reef. Thankfully I've only ever saw one bell during my entire time there and was wise not to go near it lol

Yeah Joy bar open from about 8am so sneak round early bf that chick and thats taht sorted before the COral Reef opens and my teelak stalker arrives 55555

Nuff has mentioned this bar many times. I might pay a visit during my next trip.

when i went to pattaya me and the boys were walking through the streets and we walked pasted joy bar. then we stopped and went back. we ended up taking 3 girls from there and they were some very nice girls. i had Pang and was with her for just over 2 wks. when i got to know her she is a really cool chick. she was never asking for money or nothing like that. she showed us alot of good places to see around pattaya. i do agree the mamasuns look a bit scary but when we were drinking there when we were just about to leave mamasun would shout us a round. justr bout every time we were there.. so yer enjoy it.

Wld pay a visit when I am here this August..Hopefully Joy beer bar lives up to its reputation...

CHEERS... :GiveBeer1:

bplaa yai gin bplaa lek

• 2 weeks later...

Archived