Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Something fancy this time!

markus_welby

I've decided to spoil myself and my favourite ladies with a treat next time I'm in town (Mid August).

I always stay guest house or standard hotel room, but this is only a 9 day trip. I plan to be loved up with same lady for at least 5 days, and will probably spend a lot of time 'in loom'.

So I may as well make it a comfortable one :)

I have zero experience in 'nice' Pattaya hotels. Help me out please. These are my criteria:

* Girl Friendly (a small joiner fee could be considered, but preferably not!)

* Free internet in room (I tend to leech TV shows etc)

* Fairly central - Anywhere from Walking St to BigC....on the Baht bus run.

* Can spend up to 6,000 per night max.

* Something truly extraordinary would be nice!

That's it really, I don't care about pool (would be nice tho), don't care about other facilities, just want a really mind blowing room/suite. Preferably with a weekly rate.

So far the front runner is LK Metropole Family Suite but it's a little too Victorian in style for my tastes, would prefer something more modern & comfortable.

HELP!

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science.

He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."

Albert Einstein

The Queen victoria on Soi 6 has a room with a jacuzzi, the guest house allows guest in :)

Men fall in love by their eye`s, woman fall in love by their ear`s.

The queen victoria on soi 6 has a room with a jacuzzi, the guest house allows guest in :Bravo1:

:)

Whilst I admit the Vic has a certain 'je ne sais quoi', on this particular occasion I'm looking for something with a little more class than Soi 6 :)

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science.

He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."

Albert Einstein

how much for the royal cliff ?

later GD

Edited by general_dread

the general and his knights swept through the holy land towards certain victory.........

Try the Vault Penthouse rooms..Great place

The Vault

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

Take a look at LK Renaissance...they also belong to the LK Group

The last time I checked....they were offering a 1br. Suite for THB 3,000.

I visited their website the other day....nice room. 60sqm.

how much for the royal cliff ?

Looks great except I worry about their reaction to bargirls - has anyone stayed there? Is it girl friendly?

Alley, thanks for the Vault info, I've stayed there before and agree it's a great place. Was perfect for my mongering visits, but not what I'm after this time, all loved up.

I'm looking for something classy, but don't want my girl to be made uncomfortable by snobbish hotel staff looking down on her. The Metropole is still an option. And I know Tim from TIM Boutique, so I should probably email her. But any other recommendations are appreciated!

Albert Einstein

Take a look at THIS thread:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/Dusit...iew-t42257.html

It had me tempted until i saw its the "wrong side" of Second Road. for me.

Hedonist

No bad grammer or spelling mistakes here !!!!

Its the all new language i have invented called "Typonese"

Copies of the book and DVDs are on sale and are availible at the main desc at the exit sine

Check out the review BM Brutale did of the Dusit D2. Look like a great place if you want to splash out.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Also try the Amari Orchid.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Many thanks for all the replies in such a short time!

I've checked them all and agree the D2 looks like a great option.

But I've decided on Fostraswift's suggestion:

http://www.amari.com/novasuites/

The 1 bedroom corner suite is 3450 per night and the look of the place is exactly what I like (some find this style 'tacky', not me though).

http://www.amari.com/novasuites/OneBedroomCon.aspx

The only problem I face now is how to get a better rate. Agoda.com offer a discounted rate on some rooms at this hotel, but not the 1 brm corner suite that I want. I can always email Nova Suites direct and ask for a better rate, but if anyone knows of other websites similar to Agoda.com, please post.

Thanks again for all the help!

Albert Einstein

Dusit 2 or Amari Orchid both will suite your $$ nicely, Both have the WOW factor you are seeking,

The Sheraton is also nice as well

But I've decided on Fostraswift's suggestion:

http://www.amari.com/novasuites/

check the location?, its a "little" out off the way..just make sure your happy with the location :)

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

I have heard that there is a joiner fee of 1000 baht at Amari. If you are staying with the same girl the whole time she may need to be with you when you check in so you can avoid paying the joiner fee every night.

"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine."

-Bruce Lee

Looks great except I worry about their reaction to bargirls - has anyone stayed there? Is it girl friendly?

Alley, thanks for the Vault info, I've stayed there before and agree it's a great place. Was perfect for my mongering visits, but not what I'm after this time, all loved up.

I'm looking for something classy, but don't want my girl to be made uncomfortable by snobbish hotel staff looking down on her. The Metropole is still an option. And I know Tim from TIM Boutique, so I should probably email her. But any other recommendations are appreciated!

Stayed in both the LK Metropole and LK Renaissance and would defintely recommend both, my preference would be the Renaissance

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

All the Amari hotels have a price guarantee if you book through their website and I've never been able to beat it on any other site....

Never trust anything that can bleed for 5-7 days and still live!!

Life is not the amount of breaths you take but the moments that take your breath away

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/28.jpg&text=Until%20I%20am%20balls%20deep%20in%20some%20Thai%20pussy%21%21&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2011&month=0&day=28&hour=19&minute=15&second=0&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/">MySpace Countdown Clocks</a></small></center>

check the location?, its a "little" out off the way..just make sure your happy with the location :Bravo1:

Yeah that's fine, looks like it's between 2nd and 3rd road, kind of like pattaya bay resort but up towards Soi6, I'm happy with that. Just where I like it actually.

I have heard that there is a joiner fee of 1000 baht at Amari. If you are staying with the same girl the whole time she may need to be with you when you check in so you can avoid paying the joiner fee every night.

Their website clearly says there are no joiner fees, they just need to check ID, so I should be OK. It might have been another Amari hotel you heard about, there are a few.

Albert Einstein

my fave room in pattaya.

junior suite, amari ocean tower.

6,000 p/n for the next couple of months.

Junior_Suite___Ocean_Tower.jpg

Mate of mine stayed at both the amari Nova Suites and the LK Rennaisance

At the LK he had the Penthouse Suite which would be well within your price range, all the facilities of the Amari Nova PLUS PLUS you get your own hot tub on the roof which is not overlooked by anybody

Suffice to say he had the most fun at the LK

Id recommend the following: Amari Orchid or Dusit D2. Dusit is more central.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

I've only stayed at the Marriott. I stayed there on points so was really good for the price. Nice hotel, girl friendly they just need to leave documents at front desk which to me is a good thing to avoid problems. I don't know about multiple girls though I read someplace that they charge a fee but only had one girl so don't know. A bit pricey for what you get but nice pool and can't beat the location assuming you want to hop to Walking Street. Good service everyone was very friendly, rooms were clean and in nice shape. Unfortunately internet was expensive.

The Amari Nova Suites is the best hotel that I've ever stayed in in pattaya, Getting back to it can be a pain in the arse after a night out, You can get a card from reception that gives the hotels address in thai and most of the taxi drivers will get you back there, but make sure when you give them the card you say nova suites as 1 taxi driver I had just read amari on the card and took me to the amari orchid tower, You can take as many girls back to your room as you want as it's serviced apartments and not a hotel also if you want reception to take her ID card you have to take the girl to the desk as they will not ask for it.