IGNORED

Robins Nest WARNING

Stayed at Robin's for a month last month, on Diana, eating there and on Bakhow too, and found everything fine.

More to the point, the restaurants are always busy and often with many returning guests, who apparently are happy with a wide variety of dishes.

Obviously Robin can not guarantee the competence of everyone of his staff but he runs a tight ship as you probably know with many good long time girls working there.

Bad meals can turn up in the best of restaurants and chicken is one of the most obviously undercooked meats. Sounds like in this case the bird had not been fully thawed before it was cooked. That can happen. So the outside is fine but not so good towards the middle. Usually this is an easy failure to pick up on unless you are dining by candle-light, very is definitely not the case at Robin's Nest.

I suspect every restaurant in Pattaya has served up a bad meal once in a while. But you seem to be saying Robin's is a regular offender. Guess it is possible but definitely not what I saw. T/

TERENCE RETURNS ASAP

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My last pork chop meal there, kinda fatty, but it all tastes good when u are hungry

Time for a Dubie !!

My last pork chop meal there, kinda fatty, but it all tastes good when u are hungry

Looks tasty to me. A pork chop without fat is not worth eating!

soi danna and soi bukauow

<strong class='bbc'></strong><br /><br />I don't want you to swallow it all,just some of it<br /><br />I'll spray the rest on your face and tits

You get whatcha pay for, next time try KFC, or that roadkill chicken serviced on the street-carts, man that tastes good at 03:00.

Edited by d16

Joe's get-it-n-go tacos! Always fresh...

• 2 weeks later...

WTF that looks hangin, i think somebodys had a kit check and stuck it on a plate! :001_Thank_You5::P:)

Not the chicken again? It sounds like another case of fowl play to me.

When a man is tired of Pattaya, he is tired of life.

An Agent of DOOM - defenders of older men

went there yesterday for sunday lunch,now 1 course 199 food ok, had lamb Mint sauce,went back twice only 3 guys eating in there,40 baht for small water,taking the piss,

Not the chicken again? It sounds like another case of fowl play to me.

:Circle_Sharks::LMFAO:

Kinda fatty is an understatement.

I would of sent that back and asked for a cooked chop with meat on it.

I ate there twice this month.Once a sirloin steak another time thier snack pie.All i could say is i try to swallow the food without much enjoyment.

Make Love Not War!

lovenotwar.jpg

I've eaten there on many occasions both the one in Soi Diana & Soi Buakhao personally I have never had a problem always thought they were good VFM

Al.

I've eaten there on many occasions both the one in Soi Diana & Soi Buakhao personally I have never had a problem always thought they were good VFM

Al.

Ive eaten there on several occaisions and have always had large meals, and good service. Of course I usually eat pasta dishes... but some of the ladies Ive been with actually ask to eat there. I guess if its good enough for the locals it must be okay

I often eat there and I never made bad experiences, always fresh food and nice service ladies.....

I often eat there and I never made bad experiences, always fresh food and nice service ladies.....

I COME TO THAILAND FOR THREE MONTHS EVERY YEAR AND I JUST STICK TO THAI FOOD YOU CANT GO WRONG

• 2 weeks later...

Went for a simple Bolognese ther and the spagetti had the texture of a jellyfish. If you dont even know how to cook pasta youre in the wrong game.. Wont even mention the sauce!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Wow I am suprised, I have eaten there maybe 6 times never had a problem with it.

Everytime i've eaten there its been OK, no complaints as yet.

For the OP though why not just talk to the staff? Mistakes happen and they acknowledged it and offered to correct it, why rubbish the place on your only visit there, times are bad enough as it is! I would understand if this was a regular thing on your visits there but your post implies that you've only been there once.

:ThankGod1:

I hear what you are saying and generally the food is fine. But I have to admit I stopped going for my breakfast there. I HATE, no I DETEST getting served half cooked fried eggs, as is normal in Thailand, I ask them to cook both sides.

After 4 trips there having to send the food back each time only for it to return cold, other than the egg. It was enough for me. Still went for food in the evening but even that has subsided. I don't understand the problem, its an English owner. Try Gregs kitchen for example, you tell them what you want and you get just that.

Maybe he needs to kick some staff arses?

Having said all that, its a very popular and successful eating joint and he knows what he is about. Doesn't make it right for everyone though. You can't please everyone all of the time. The aim, quite rightly so, of any business owner should be to please the vast majority, which he obviously does well. The carvery is a well worth venture and I would say definitely give it a try.

Wha's like us?

• 2 weeks later...