IGNORED

Condoms – some recommendations

egget

Crown Skinless and Beyond Seven are the condoms I use. I usually found myself reaching for the Crowns more than the Beyond Seven because they felt more comfortable. I did have one split on me but that could happen with any brand. It made a sound like a balloon popping. Make sure you use plenty of lube if your girl isn't lubricating herself naturally.

Apart from the salt content, I find empty Doritos packets 100% safe (If a little tight)

<!-- isHtml:1 -->

Anyone try NEW POLYISOPRENE NON-LATEX CONDOMS LIFESTYLES® SKYN.......???

condom_big_1.jpg

• 2 months later...

egget this has to be the single most useful post in all of the forums.. thank you so much, samsonstore carries Trojan Naturalamb - which is the best condom, period. There is no other condom in the world that even comes close. In fact sometimes it actually feels better with this condom on. I know it doesn't protect 100% from diseases, but it's better wearing something than nothing, right ?

It's very difficult for a man to get hiv unless there is blood/cut on your penis.. hiv is usually spread through anal sex anyways. anyway, i ran out and this post was a lifesaver ! for some stupid reason, both thailand and Philippines don't carry normal selection of trojans, rediculous in my opinion. BTW: Poly is a close second, avanti/supra microsheer - which of course are also impossible to find outside of the u.s.a.

best, Mike

I bring my own, I worry that I won't find them to fit or the quality will be suspect. You know how many knockoffs are there! :Goodbye1:

Good post, I just bought 100 crown skinless from ebay for $US24 including delivery to Australia

"Bucking and Rogering in the 21st century!"

As a good Catholic I am still looking for a brand that has the Vatican seal of approval. Does anyone know where I might find them?

I'd rather look at tits, cunts and arseholes than listen to them!

• 2 weeks later...

Once again thnaks for this very usefull Post.

I personally can recommend RFSU thin.

20_500.jpg

Like the name says it a thin condom.

- Just 0,05 mm thick.

- It is colorless. I for some reasons like that.

- And made out of natural latex.

- And they have a somewhat reasonable price at aprox 7 € per pack (contains 10).

Have fun stay safe.

BumsFallera

Reading all the rave reviews of Crown Skin Less Skin condoms I bough over 100.

Although they were a bit cheaper than the Durex I normally use, they actually cost me nearly twice as much.

I cannot get them on half the time and end up throwing every second one on the floor.

Once on they are alright, but not better than what I am used to ... and certainly not worth the frustration.

I have a bunch for sale ..... 555555

I cannot get them on half the time and end up throwing every second one on the floor.

I'm not buying them!!

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

• 2 weeks later...

Just ordered 100 crown skinless from Ebay. $20 includes shipping. Thanks for the info.

• 2 months later...

Trojans ultra thin sucks, never use them again almost got mt gf pregnant twice, she said "maybe you should use other condom next time" bring my own and if i have to buy in Thailand i buy Durex XL , they are ok

Reading all the rave reviews of Crown Skin Less Skin condoms I bough over 100.

Although they were a bit cheaper than the Durex I normally use, they actually cost me nearly twice as much.

Once on they are alright, but not better than what I am used to ... and certainly not worth the frustration.

Same thing happened to me with them, never again waste my money on them. They just wouldn't roll down/on properly. Happened with 3 different girls before I started using the Durex Avanti. Will bring more Avanti next trip and try out the Lifestyle Skyn.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone know if the Crown or Beyond 7 are available in Patts considering they are now made in LOS ?

• 1 month later...

Apart from the salt content, I find empty Doritos packets 100% safe (If a little tight)

I prefer the plastic bags from Family Mart/7-11. They are much thinner, plus you can hook the handles around your balls.

I prefer the plastic bags from Family Mart/7-11. They are much thinner, plus you can hook the handles around your balls.

:001_Thank_You5:

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Anyone know if the Crown or Beyond 7 are available in Patts considering they are now made in LOS ?

thats what I want to know.

Surely someone must know a pharmacy in Patts where you can get some?

• 2 months later...

I bought and used both Crown and Beyond 7 condoms before. Unfortunately they seem to be a bit on the small size for my needs. Both broke a number of times and I became reluctant to use them anymore. Now I use them only when I feel a little bit tired :) Does anyone know if they come in various sizes ? I did some research, but it looks to me that they come only in a "one size fits all" size.

For a long time I was happy with the "Four Seasons" brand - you can buy them online at

http://www.fourseasonscondoms.com.au/detail.php?cat=condoms

They are not as thin as the Crowns/Beyond7s but I am more concerned about reliability

I used them frequently until recently when I had the first 2 breaks one after the other with the same lady !!! Not sure if it was a bad batch of condoms or if the lady had a pin inside her pussy :question1:

Maybe 10%-20% of the condoms I use are actually bought in Th from the pharmacy - I always buy Durex 56mm. These ones never broke on me.

Does anyone have a tip for a reliable Brand/Type ?

BTW I always use plenty of KY jelly so I don't think that's the issue.

Edited by DeLaMunte

• 3 months later...

Been using the Crown Skinless quite a bit lately. Does anyone know where they can be purchased in Pattaya and Bangkok??

durex all the way :) backhome and in Thailand

Same here.

I use Extra Sensitive Condoms and have used 100's and never had one break

If you buy from Condom Depot they are $49..99 for 250 and if you enter promo code "Safe", you get 15% off and free shipping (at least in the US).

That is 17 cents per condom.