IGNORED

Condoms – some recommendations

egget

• 2 weeks later...

You cannot buy them in Thailand

Sounds like a opportunity if someone could import them and sell them here in Thailand. Would be a hot item.

• 1 month later...

Ok since I am an average Asian man. I am curious to know the dimensions of those local condoms that you guys are claiming to be too small.

Might actually work out for me better

Ok since I am an average Asian man. I am curious to know the dimensions of those local condoms that you guys are claiming to be too small.

15 inch long 6 inch wide :Whistle:

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

Good post, I just bought 100 crown skinless from ebay for $US24 including delivery to Australia

LOL - condoms on eBay? I'll bet the were used.

I am probably at best average myself but even if the Thai condoms fit you they are of poor quality. I would bring my own.

I prefer the plastic bags from Family Mart/7-11. They are much thinner, plus you can hook the handles around your balls.

Hilarious.

But seriously, when I was 17 and with my first girlfriend, we were on one of her babysitting assignments (the only place a 17 and 16 year old could regularly fuck in a bed without too much paranoia) and we realized we (I) were (was) out of condoms.

So... necessity being the mother of invention, and horny 17 year old hormones being the motherfuckingest mother of all invention, we struck upon the idea of wrapping my dick with saran wrap. I don't recall now, 33 years later, whether we used a rubber band at the base to hold it on, but that's what my hazy memories tell me. Anyway, it worked. No cum in her, and at 17 you probably could have wrapped my cock in burlap and still had lift-off, especially with the ultra-tight nearly virgin pussy I was playing in at that time.

Ah, the memories of a misspent youth.

:Party1:

15 inch long 6 inch wide :Whistle:

His nickname is "tiny".

Ok, this is a great thread. I was suspicious at first as it read a lot like an advertisement for someone's condom website, but it's morphed into a lot interesting bullshit and a few nuggets of good information.

I just checked Amazon, eBay and Condom Depot and found Amazon eBay to have by FAR the best prices.

Just bought a few for trial runs before this year's trip.

Sagami Original (Large) 12 pack - Amazon had the Sagami Original Large in a 12 pack for $25.24 with shipment in USA ($1.80 each). eBay was nearly the same with best price being $24.99 with USA shipment.

Crown Skin Less Skin (now just called Crown) - eBay best price $11.53 for 100 with USA shipping. Amazon best price $7.48 for 50 with USA shipment. Condom Depot was around $17 per 100 and doesn't even carry the Sagami product.

I also have some left over inventory from previous trips on the Lifestyles SKYN, Durex BARE, Kimono, and Trojan ULTRA THIN. My plan is to try some test drives of each before I go and try to report back here.

• 2 weeks later...

Would be a good thread in the Newbie section I would think... pinned near the top...you can't know enought about condoms and for some people out there its something they have never had to think about it the past ..those coming out of long term relationships, Cathlics that kind of thing ...

You can buy good quality thai condoms in Patts. I started using the Body Guard 54 brand which can be purchased at any Pharmacy, I paid 140baht for a pack 12 at the pharmacy next to Tims bar 2nd rd. I never had any problems with them breaking and had plenty of sensation compared to others I've tried.

I tried these because the Crownless Skins I brought over, about 50, (never tried them before) were too small, my cock looked like it had a hat on it, my mate ended up with them.

I like the Crown's, although a little small and extra lube must be used with them...

They are super-sensitive. :)

• 1 year later...

crowns beyond seven kimono and skyn... ordered from condomdepot...ill try them all in patts.

In LOS i usually Buy the bodyguard brand it comes in Large and very Large . I dont want to strangle the Anaconda hehe.. The qulity is ok, they dont break.. But if you have a chance bring your favorite brand from home.

The Durex condoms in the dark blue boxes and so called 'big size' are crap, almost twice as expensive as any other condom in Thailand, and feel tighter than the Durex in the golden box. They're way thicker, that's why. A condom cost 10 or 20 baht so money shouldn't be an issue, but if you want to buy them cheap and in great numbers, go to MAKRO on Sukhumvit Road in Jomtien. In large quantities, about half the price per condom compared to 7/11s and pharmacies. I wish the thin Sagami were available here, but protection and fun don't go together well in Thailand.